Tired if Studying?

I have two midterms tomorrow. RIght now I'm taking a break from studying because I realized that I was starting to just stare at the page. I don't want to study anymore, but I need to. I would love it to be 24 hours from now and I would be done with studying and be out partying.

I am giving up for a while, two projects, three essays, 50 vocab, 25 redox reactions to balance, two math assignments, and two chapters of history, I'm starting to suffocate!

I know I know, "baby steps" lol, that or I just won't do any of it...that thought is looking really nice right now! :P

I am the worst person when it comes to studying. Most of them time I am paying attention in class(if I am not thinking about Alias). I can read something and remember it for sometime. SO I rarely if ever study for a test or midterm. Now, I do do all my projects usually the day before it's due! LOL I am terrible but I manage to get straight As all the time! Except I did get a C progress report cuz I decided not to do any of my math homework for like 2 weeks!

i hate studying, last night 3-4 hours of it, lol but managed an 85 on quiz, which is okay. i hate it when u can't figure out one stupid question, and then you always worry about if it is goin to be on the stupid test. or u just study too much, and nothing is on what u studied, lol happens to me alot. i tend to think into things too much in school.

SIRI!! I have PSAT's tomorrow too! lol...im not even gonna study!...i promised myself i wouldnt...

im not overwhelmed with school work right now....im getting things ready for the senior night tomorrow...its taking forever...i wonder how i ended up having to do everything :rolleyes:

wanna study together?

Apostate : Religion

(A) pendant :erudition
(B) benefactor : largess
© politician : sovereignity
(D) defector : cause
(E) reprobate : crime

which one? :lol:

SydB_JenG said:
wanna study together?

Apostate : Religion

(A) pendant :erudition
(B) benefactor : largess
© politician : sovereignity
(D) defector : cause
(E) reprobate : crime

which one? :lol:
i choose A because A is for alias :rolleyes: :lol:

thank goodness i'm a freshman

Eep! PSATs! I remember that... I was in the top 2% in the writing catagory. Which of course is the only section that isn't on the SATs. :rolleyes: I ended up not taking the SATs anyways... I took the ACTs, which was much easier. Good luck everyone taking it!

I have a test on Wednesday. I have a paper due next Tuesday (3-5 pages, I don't even know what I want to write about yet!). And then a test next Wednesday, and a test on Halloween. I might fall to pieces.

Any tips? Um... go with your first choice! Especially in the language part.

I'm trying to think of a paper topic right now... it's not going so well. :thinking: We're supposed to take a position on one of the philosophers we've read in class so far and argue our position for 3-5 pages... or something like that...

Back