Until the Time Comes

oh i like this...can i please get a pm?
Yeah. Added ;)

No update this week. Don't hate me. Update next week, because I'm finishing up one fan fic, so that I can make more room to write all my other stories. :smiley:

PM List
texasalias2004
aliaschick347
fire*n*ice
tubby
benzmine
vaughnsgurl4lf
Nicky_Bristow
sydneymicheal
KAliasGirl
Syd_ Vaughn
alias#1
mnkdance963
funkymonkey
iheartvaughn
UndercoverPhoenix47
secret_agent_angel
grassyass
berry_kyoote_spy88
MH55995
Nancy O
Shelley g.
6helterskelter6
maddy28

A/N: Wow! Sorry it's been long guys. Here's an update with a recap!

Recap: Noah was at Rutherford Academy (where the kids go to school) and was shooting things up. It put the school in lockdown mode. Sydney and Vaughn came and saved the day. Noah is in CIA custody and Mrs. King and the headmaster have yet to be interrogated. The Flinkmans' came over to discuss the situation and Carrie and Sydney had to go to the office to interrogate Noah, Mrs. King, and the headmaster.

Chapter Seven

“So where to go shopping?” Carrie asked.

“We’re not.”

“I kind of figured.”

“We’re going into the office so that I can speak to the headmaster, Mrs. King, and Noah.”

“Sounds like such a blast!”

“Tell me about.”

After about fifteen minutes they arrived at C.I.A. Headquarters and proceeded to get inside. Once inside she found her father working at his desk.

“Dad, are we able to talk to Mrs. King and the headmaster yet?”

“Yes, they are waiting in conference room eight. Show them this,” as he gave Sydney an i.d. card, “it’ll get you inside, because you don’t have the clearance for any of this yet.”

“I understand.”

“Carrie, I need you to talk to Noah. He is being held in a cell, cell number fourty-seven.”

“Okay Mr. Bristow.”

Sydney started off for the conference room. She was let into the room and she was set to interrogate Mrs. King and Headmaster

“I’m Agent Bristow. I know you have gone through a some what of a traumatic event today and we need to talk to about it. The first thing I would like to do reiterate the day for me.”

Mrs. King and the headmaster went on and on about their day and heard that her son Joey wanted to go fight the bad guy.

Meanwhile, Carrie went to talk to Noah. She went through several security precautions before arriving at cell fourty-seven.

“Noah Hicks, I’m Agent Flinkman. We’ll start off easy. Where is Mc Kenas Cole?”

“How am I supposed to know?”

“Alright, let’s try this one. Who is Mc Kenas Cole?”

“M…,” he stopped, “You can ask me all sorts of things about this Mc Kenas Cole guy, but I don’t know a thing.”

“You’re lying.”

“What makes you so sure.”

“Look, Mr. Hicks, we can give you things in return for helping us. We can give you access to certain things and give you things if you cooperate. Let’s try again. Where is Mc Kenas Cole?”

“In a junk e-mail.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“He’s in a junk e-mail.”

Carrie walked away figuring interrogating him further would do them no good. She would tell Sydney about Noah’s crazyness.

After two hours of listening and interrogating Sydney was finished and had gotten some insight as to how it happened. She saw Carrie waiting for her.

“So how did it go with Mrs. King and the headmaster?” Carrie asked.

“Well, I got to know how it most likely happened and what did happened inside the classroom, but that’s about all. How was it with Hicks?”

“He said nothing but that Mc Kenas Cole was in a junk e-mail.”

Sydney stood there for a second and then exclaimed, “THAT’S IT!”

“What?” Carrie asked following Sydney to her dad’s desk.

“Years ago Noah made reference to junk mail and I told him I deleted it. He must have sent me another junk e-mail telling where Mc Kenas Cole is.”

“That’s brilliant.”

“Yeah, but junk mail is usually filtered out for me.”

Sydney brought up her CIA e-mail that has yet to be deleted knowing it’s the only one Noah would know.

To: Sydney.Bristow@cia.gov
Subject: (none)

Want to take a trip to the Bahamas??? Then this package is for you. Call 1-800-555-5555.

“So he’s in the Bahamas?” Carrie asked.

“He sure is. Noah I guess came through.”

Sydney informed her father about everything and was immediately dispatching a team to the Bahamas. They would use Noah as a source of information . Jack told Carrie and Sydney to return to the house and that Jack would inform them through Joey’s Pizza.

Once inside the house they found Vaughn and Marshall still playing video games and the kids still in the basement. The two women shared a laugh.

“Marshall! Mitchell! Jamie! Time to go home now!” Carrie yelled out.

“Isabelle, Joey bedtime guys!” Sydney called down the stairs.

The goodbyes were exchanged and it was set that they would have dinner at the Flinkmans’ house tomorrow to discuss the matter further. After Sydney and Vaughn had the kids in their beds they too got ready and into the bed.

“Vaughn, I liked being back in the CIA and doing all this spy stuff, I can’t figure out why I left.”

“Because you have two lovely children to look after and you were tired of all the saving the world stuff so you resigned. That’s the exact answer. But, you were meant to be a spy and a spy is always a spy. I miss that world too Syd and that is why I really enjoyed working on this stuff tonight.”

“I know. Like old times. I guess our time has come to serve our country ONCE again.”

“I agree, but Syd…the kids…what are we going to do about them?”

“Um…I haven’t given that too much thought. And besides we have jobs and the high school we can’t give up.”

“Let’s just continue with our regular life until the time comes that we are desperately needed. I know they have a good team right now and may need us because we were one of the best. But Sydney, we moved on with our lives. We got married, had children, and chose to live a semi-normal life. If things worsen, we will go back.”

“I agree, I just miss that life. But then I would miss this life. Too bad we can’t have the best of both worlds.”

“I couldn’t have said it better myself Syd. Goodnight. I love you.”

“I love you.” Sydney said as she kissed Vaughn.

PM List
-Let me know if you want on or off. :smiley:
texasalias2004
aliaschick347
fire*n*ice
tubby
benzmine
vaughnsgurl4lf
Nicky_Bristow
sydneymicheal
KAliasGirl
Syd_ Vaughn
alias#1
mnkdance963
funkymonkey
iheartvaughn
UndercoverPhoenix47
secret_agent_angel
grassyass
berry_kyoote_spy88
MH55995
Nancy O
Shelley g.
6helterskelter6
Maddy28

Great Update...
“I agree, I just miss that life. But then I would miss this life. Too bad we can’t have the best of both worlds.”

“I couldn’t have said it better myself Syd. Goodnight. I love you.”

“I love you.” Sydney said as she kissed Vaughn.
:love:

I missed this story.
Thanks for the pm.

A/N: Sorry about the delay guys! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. This chapter and I think the next one feature them and their kids. Please R&R!

-erin :smiley:

Chapter Eight
Sydney arose early the next morning and fixed another excellent breakfast and ran out to Starbucks to get the usual for her and Vaughn.

“Isabelle! Joey! Michael! Breakfast is ready!” Sydney called up the stairs.

Isabelle and Joey arrived first and immediately dug into breakfast.

“Is your school stuff ready you guys?” Sydney asked.

Isabelle nodded and Joey shook his head no.

“Why not Joseph Mark?”

“I was tired mommy and now I am eating.”

“Then hurry up and then pack your backpack. I made your lunches and packed your snacks for later on today. Got that Joey?”

“Yup!”

Vaughn walked down the stairs and walked over to Sydney and gave her a hug and kiss good morning. “Hey lovely.”

“Morning Vaughn. I have track practice until five thirty today so I can pick up Isabelle and Joey.”

“Alright. Hockey practice is running until six fifteen today and the jerseys need to be picked up today…so I should be home by lets say six forty-five.”

“Okay. Remember your mother is coming in today. Her flight arrives at nine tonight and we are supposed to pick her up. “

“Sh*t! I completely forgot that she is coming in today!”

“Mommy?” Isabelle asked.

“Yes?”

“What is sh*t?”

“It’s a word I don’t ever want to hear you say okay honey?”

“Okay mommy.”

“MICHAEL VAUGHN!” Sydney screamed.

“Ooops, sorry.”

“Now your daughter is going to be saying that word.” Sydney sighed, “Well she’s bringing Calie, her dog too.”

“What’s that mommy? A doggie?” Isabelle said joining in on the conversation once again.

“Yes. Grandma Amiele is bringing her dog.”

“Okay now hurry along kids or you’re going to be late for school! Joey hurry and put your things in your backpack.”

“Talk to you during break Syd.” Vaughn said as he kissed his wife and headed off for work in his BMW.

Sydney hurried along Isabelle and Joey and then drove off in the direction of the academy. As she arrived at the front gate she saw several staff members. Sydney stopped and rolled down her window.

“What’s the problem Mrs. King?”

“Well they have to do some investigations and repair work. We called everyone but it seems that we weren’t able to get in touch with many parents fast enough. The academy will be closed just for today and will re-open on Monday for a regular school day.”

“Okay. Thank you.” Sydney said as she rolled her window back up.

As they were driving away she called the school and told the principal that her children were coming into work today because of the situation at the academy and the principal told Sydney that she could send the children to the preschool. Sydney had told her thanks but no thanks her children would not be out of her site. So the principal agreed that it would be okay as long as the children didn’t disrupt class. She then phoned Vaughn and told him the scenario and he agreed to take Joey for the day and then would leave him with Sydney during the track practice.

“Guys you get to go to work with mommy and daddy!”

“Yay!” they screamed in unison.

“Joey you are going to go with daddy and then meet up with mommy after the school day is over. Isabelle you’re going to stay with me the whole day.”

“’kay.” Joey replied.

“This is going to be fun.” Isabelle replied.

Once they arrived at the school and were inside all the high school students looked at Sydney, who had her briefcase slung behind her back, Joey on her hip and was holding Isabelle’s hand as they passed by in the hallways and up the stairs towards her classroom. Sydney unlocked her classroom door and then sat Joey down on her chair. She opened the desk drawer and pulled out two boxes of crayons, one for Joey and one for Isabelle.

“Hey Syd.” Vaughn said as he walked in.

“Daddy!” Isabelle screamed.

“Shhhhh Izzy.” Vaughn said as Isabelle gave him a hug.

“Hey.” Sydney replied as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

“I’m going to take Joey now and we’ll meet in the teacher’s lounge for lunch right?”

“It’s a date.”

“Okay.”

“Wait daddy. Wait.” Joey said.

He ran up to Sydney and gave her a hug, grabbed his crayons and paper and then returned to holding his dad’s hand.

Sydney and Michael knew that they were going to have a fun day with their kids at work.

PM List-Did I forget any one? :thinking:
texasalias2004
aliaschick347
fire*n*ice
tubby
benzmine
vaughnsgurl4lf
Nicky_Bristow
sydneymicheal
KAliasGirl
Syd_ Vaughn
alias#1
mnkdance963
funkymonkey
iheartvaughn
UndercoverPhoenix47
secret_agent_angel
grassyass
berry_kyoote_spy88
MH55995
Nancy O
Shelley g.
6helterskelter6
Maddy28

:eek:ldhi: Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that an update is currently in the works. I finally found my thought paper, which has put my 'muse' back on track. Unfortunately, I have make-up homework and other homework that I have to do before I write. So, expect in update within the next two weeks (just to be safe). I hope you guys still haven't lost interest, I'll post a summary when I update.

-erin :smiley:

Back