Who I Am

ok so like last chapter enjoy :D ......................

Chapter 15

Sydney pulled up in her driveway and looked at her sleeping sister Why did mom have to hurt her already? She is still a child. She should be hanging out at the mall, or chatting away hours on the telephone. But instead she is saving the world.

“Hey sleepy head. We’re home” Kat slowly stirred and looked around. “I think Francie and Will are home. Let’s go inside so I can introduce you to them.”
As Sydney walked to the door, she checked her voice mail. There was a message from Will. I’ll just ask him when I get inside- she thought. Kat opened the door and walked in. “Hey Francie, this is my cousin, Kat, I left you and Will a note, because apparently you two weren’t home.”

“Oh, hey kid. How was Jack’s? Was he a big meanie like always. He’s got this poker face that makes everyone want to run and hide.” said Francie. Sydney started to laugh.

“Uncle Jack is alright I guess. Do you guys have any food because I’m starving?”

“Uh, yeah, I think there is a little bit of Chinese left or you can have some of this ice cream.” said Francie holding up a carton of ice cream.

“Is that coffee, because I have been dying for some. It is like my favorite.” says an excited Kat.

“Yeah, go get a spoon.” Sydney laughed and headed down the hall. Wait- she thought- Francie detests coffee flavored ice cream. Suddenly Sydney stepped on a bottle of pills. Who’s were these- she thought. Something at that moment clicked in Syd’s head. Francie was the other double. Sydney made her way to her bedroom. She opened her top drawer and took out a gun.

“Don’t move or the kid gets it.”

“Francie doesn’t like coffee ice cream, she detests it.”

“That’s right, but the little rug rat loves the stuff.”

Sydney looked up to se her sister in Francie’s arms. A gun was pointed at her temple. Kat’s eyes were rapidly darting around the room. Give me a clue what you are thinking Kat- Sydney thought.

“If this is how you L.A. people play nice. You guys should take some chill pills.” Kat swung her arms up and quickly disarmed Francie.

“Well, let me guess kid you work with Sydney?”

“We’re even closer than that, we’re sisters. Also, don’t ever call me *kid* again.” Kat then shot Francie in the shoulder. A full-fledged war between the three of them broke out. They raced around the house kicking and punching, all the while looking for a weapon. Then, Francie landed a blow to Kat’s head which knocked her unconscious. Sydney saw it and raced to her room looking for a gun. She grabbed one right before Francie could touch it. Syd shot her three more times before Francie fell dead to the floor. Sydney then passed out on the floor.

An hour later, Michael Vaughn arrived to pick up his girlfriend for, as Eric called it, a *hot date*. What he found was a bloody mess all over the house. He didn’t find any one so he started calling out Sydney’s name. At last he saw a dim light coming from the bathroom. He walked in to find a bloody Will Tippin in the tub and barely alive.
<-><-><->

so thats the end of the prolog...................have fun :woot:

Awesome updates! Sorry couldn't update sooner...busy week and midterms are coming up...yuck...lol.

Does anyone remember the game "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?" I think there should be one like "Where is the world is Irina Derevko!"

Again...great update! How's your week going Lizzi?

my weekend is filled with projects............have you guys ever read The Da Vinci Code?.............i read it for my language arts class.............now i have to make a news paper, book cover, commercial, story outline, and summary before monday........uhhhhhhhhhhhh

No haven't read the book. I was told its a really good book. I wish I had to read that...here I am too busy to do free reading instead I'm stuck reading a stupid law textbook.

Grr...I hate midterms.

Back