Who I Am

title: Who I Am

discription: prequal to a bigger better story, my first fan fiction

rating: pretty much PG........has a little language issues

summary: MI-6 agent who discovers she has family in L.A. is a combination of Spy Kids, James Bond, Alias(of course), and Princess Diaries

disclamier: i own nothing i am nothing........if i did own anything i wouldn't waste my time writing this.............enjoy

Who I Am

Chapter1

CIA agent Sydney Bristow was sleeping peacefully near her soul mate, Michael Vaughn. The past week had been a blur, her father had been compromised as a double agent by SD-6. So, her only choice was to finally take the Alliance down. It was after she had raided Credit Dauphane that she publicly showed her affection to Vaughn. Her Man.

Beep Beep

“Wha...” Vaughn said as he turned over to reach his phone. He shook himself awake and then looked over at Syd. She gave him an I-don’t-know stare. “Vaughn” he said.

“Dude, do you know what time it is?” Weiss asked.

“Uh....sh*t.” he mumbled.

“Yeah its like 9:30, I suggest that you and the person sleeping beside you get your asses down here fast. Kendal is doing flips, not to mention Jack’s red face.”

“I get it Eric, I ...we will be right there,” and hung up.

“I guess that was work,” Syd said.

“Uh-hu” was all he could mutter before getting up.

<-><-><->
please review!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2

* * * JTF * * *

As Sydney and Vaughn walked into the briefing room, Syd noticed a lot of people staring and whispering. Oh My Gosh...what is my dad going to do-she thought to herself. She took her seat across from a very red Jack Bristow and beside Vaughn. Ha-she thought-serves him right.

“Nice to see the two of you have decided to join us,” Kendal said.

Oh no-Syd thought- here it comes.

“Kendal, sir, agent Cavanaugh is here,” his secretary, Martha, said thought the intercom.

“Thanks Martha, send him in,” Kendall replied “MI-6 has agreed with the CIA to share information to help bring know terrorists to justice.”

At that moment a girl, probably in her early teens, walked through the door. She had chestnut hair with blond and red highlights. Her eyes were a deep, captivating blue. She wore a pin-striped suit with a pink cashmere shirt underneath.

“May I help you young lady?” Kendal asked “This is a private meeting, please leave.”

Chapter 3

“I’m sorry?” the girl asked confused.

“You do not have clearance to be in this room,” Kendal stated angrily.

“I...don’t..” she said in a state of disbelief.

“Martha, get in here,” Kendal said to the intercom. The group of agents looked at each other puzzled.

Martha entered the room with a “Yessir?”

“Why did you let this girl in here?” Kendal asked on the verge of yelling.

“Sir,” Martha said “This is agent Cavanaugh.” And with that she left leaving everyone in a state of shock.

“Um, hello I’m from MI-6 and you can call me Jordan”

“Wait this can’t be...you’re a woman...a girl for that matter” said a confused Kendal.

“I think the correct term you’re looking for is *adolescent*” she said.

“Why did MI-6 send a child to be their liaison to America?” he asked.

“I assume you didn’t read my file,” she said.

“Actually I thought it was quite impressive,” he stated “ I just thought...”

“You thought I was an adult...a man to be detailed,” she calmly added.

Sydney watched this whole seen play out. Kendal is frustrated- she thought- and this young girl is so calm around people who look down at her.

“Please have a seat Miss?”

“Sydney, Sydney Cavanaugh, but everyone calls me Jordan. It’s my middle name.”

<-><-><->

i need to remind you that this is a work in progress and a prequal

enjoy!!!!!!!! :angelic:

Chapter 4

“Well Jordan, why don’t you tell us about yourself and how you came to work for MI-6,” Kendal said.

“Well my mother died in childbirth. My father sent me to Oxford to as soon as I could walk and talk to lessen the pain of the memory of his wife.” she acted as though she had recited this speech many times before.

“Oxford?” a man asked.(Jack)

“Not the college, but the MI-6 training facility for highly talented children. My grandma opposed it, but she knew I would be working for her.”

“Your grandmother is the head of MI-6?” a younger man asked.(Weiss)

“Not exactly” Jordan said “She is the Queen, which yes makes me princess.”

A lot of jaws dropped before another agent said “Why would the princess need to be in the spy business?”

“Please save your questions for later. I am currently number 16 in line so I have some freedom that I don’t have to be watched like a hawk by the paparazzi. My father was never around me as a child since he was also a MI-6 agent. I learned to shoot at age 4, the 7 basic languages at 5, learned to operate many different vehicles at 6, mastered the basic fighting techniques at 7, and went on my first mission at 8.”

“Wow” said a lady. (Syd)

“Yeah, well my father died last year. We were drinking vodka and playing Russian Roulette when the front door crashed open. He yelled at me to hide. But I disobeyed his orders. I ran into his room, grabbed a standard issue automatic from his dresser and went back out. By the time I had fired 3 shots they had left and my dad was dead. I went to his funeral and stood their silently by my grandmother showing no emotion. We are not allowed to show emotion in public. And so that’s the end to my tragic tale.” Jordan said with almost no emotion.

“Was your father killed for his title?” asked a rather cute man.(Vaughn)

“No, you see, my father fell in love and chose to marry beneath him by reducing his title to duke, but my grandmother christened me with the title of princess since it was my father’s choice to marry below, not mine.”

“Um...why were you playing drinking games, especially being a minor?” asked the woman.

“To pass the time, and it was part of my training to drink. I haven’t been able to get drunk since I was 8. I am to be fully aware of my surroundings under large quantities of drugs. I could drink enough to get anyone wasted and out run 3 tails.”

“For being British you don’t have an accent,” said an impressed Kendal.

“I know,” said Jordan “ For the past 6 months I have been in Chicago living in the Ghetto trying to place myself inside a ring of gangsters selling imported, stolen British guns. Now that you know about me, Can I have your names?” They each went around and said their names, last names only though. “Okay so what’s the mission?” she finally asked

Chapter 5

“This is Irina Derevko,” said Kendal who pointed to a picture on the screen of a pretty mid-age woman. “She is currently in our custody. I heard you have read up on the works of Milo Rambaldi.” Kendal looked at Jordan who nodded. “You will be going to Swedish Nightclub she owns to retrieve a box of an item she has. I read you can sing so you will create the distraction...”

“Director Kendal, this is absurd. Your letting a child go with an international terrorist?” asked Jack.

“I am 14, thank you very much!” shouted Jordan.

“Well Jack, Irina proved resourceful in Kashmir, and I thought you and Sydney might go along. She would carry out the mission with Irina, and you would be in charge of communications.”

“Uh...I asked to be called Jordan.”

“I’m the Sydney he is talking about” said agent Bristow.

“Oh,” said Jordan.

“Now, with out further delay I suggest you go over your aliases of a wealthy, southern family with Derevko. Dismissed.”and with that Kendal walked out of the room.

Irina looked up as the gates lifted. First into view was Jack, followed by Sydney having an intense conversation about Kendal with a teenage girl. “Jack, so nice to see you. And who is this?” Irina asked.

“Cut the felgercarb Irina, this is our new MI-6 liaison,” said Jack.

“Hi,” the young girl said cheerfully “I am Sydney Cavanaugh, but you can call me Jordan”

Suddenly Irina’s face lost all color and she uttered one word: “Kat?”

<-><-><->

small chapter i know

so heres the next chapter.............

Chapter 6

“Um...I’m sorry?” Jordan said for the second time that day.

“Your Richard Cavanaugh’s daughter right?” asked Irina.

“Yeah, how did you know that?” asked Jordan.

“Born to Richard and Sarah Cavanaugh on November 2, 14 years ago?” Irina asked slowly gaining speed in her voice. Irina looked at the girl who nodded in puzzlement.

“Irina what game are you playing at?” asked Jack.

“Jack, in 1988, you were MIA for 3 days in Zurich.” said Irina

“How did you know that...”

“You were with me. I extracted some of your sperm and combined it with Richard’s. Kat...Jordan is 50 % your daughter.”

“I am no bloody freaking way, you wanker,” said Jordan in a very distinct British accent.

“Look at her Jack she has your ears,” said Irina pleading with her eyes.

“Mom get over yourself and stop fooling around,” said Sydney in disbelief.

“I can prove I’m not your daughter,” Jordan said roughly. She ran straight to the front desk and shifted through her bags until she found what she was looking for. She made a b-line for the cell. She held up a tattered, old photo album. “My mother had blonde hair and blue eyes. Just look here.” She held up a page with a smiling couple on what appeared to be their wedding day.

“The hair was dyed and they were blue contacts” said Irina nonchalantly.

“Jordan get your things, we have no time for this, I’m sure Sydney won’t mind having you stay a couple of nights. Just tell Francie she is a cousin and will be staying for a while. Explain to her that you two will be spending the weekend with me. And Jordan, stop by the lab for a blood sample. Syd we will meet in to hours at LAX.” said Jack.

“Agent Bristow, I highly doubt we are related,” and with that Jordan turned and left with Sydney tailing behind.

<-><-><->

ok not the greatest chapter but it will do for today................

ok so its a little bit longer, but i try to post daily so im pacing my self........

Chapter 7

Sydney and Jordan arrived at LAX two hours later. Jordan was taking on the punk, rebel look with a nose ring and her red highlights jet black. Her hair was hiding under a black and red scully. Her eyes were heavy with mascara. She was in a black pleated, mini skirt with black knee socks and combo boots. She had on a red belly shirt with a union jack across the front. Her red belly button ring showed through the fishnet jacket she wore. A tattered bag hung from her shoulder.
Sydney on the other hand was in designer jeans and a red halter top over which was a caramel, leather jacket. They both were toting suitcases behind them. They checked their bags and proceeded towards Jack and Irina.

“Are those real?” Jack asked nodding at Jordan’s piercing.

“As real as I am standing here, they kinda are from my rebellious age.”

“And that was....?”

“None of your business dad,” Jordan loved playing her roles out to the fullest extent in public.

“Now Tanya, behave,” said Irina playing her part as a southern wife “Why couldn’t you dress like the rest of us?”

“What? A rich family with no problems. That would be hard to pull off. Trust me, I have spent weeks with dull agents just to gain knowledge by looking like a harmless couple and their daughter. Uh! So boring. I think we should start to board.”

They headed towards the gate, with Jordan bringing up the rear. The gate stewardess let Irina, Jack, and Sydney through but stopped Jordan. The stewardess eyed her suspiciously and asked “Did you have that bag checked?”

“Of coarse I did,” said Jordan as she watched Irina stop Jack and Sydney.

“Hey Stan, come check this girl’s bag,” the stewardess shouted.

“I told you I had it checked out,” Jordan said annoyed while the man searched her bag.

“Well, well I guess all this expensive computer equipment and laptop isn’t stolen?” Stan asked.

“Excuse me,” Irina said “ my daughter owns that equipment legally” The stewardess just stared at the woman who had boarded as a first class passenger. She then motioned for Jordan to go ahead.

“B*tch” Jordan muttered to the stewardess.

“Now play nice,”Irina said.

<-><-><->

so since u guys think they're short.....maybe i will post 2 tomarrow? comments and questions are appriciated.................

so like my week gets even more depressing................... :(

Chapter 8

Switzerland

The four of them entered the hotel and followed Jack to the front desk.

“May I help you?” asked the receptionist.

“Yes, I ‘m Martin Steinman, I booked two rooms.” Jack said in a Southern accent.

“Ah, Mr. Steinman, you have been updated to suite 473 because we are over booked. You will receive a discount of coarse.”

Jack took two key cards and motion for the bag boy. He gave him the room number and handed him a nice tip. The four headed towards the elevators. The room was close to the pool which looked inviting to Jordan. They opened the door and hurried inside. Once inside , Jordan let out a sigh and said “Finally a phone jack.”She quickly unplugged the telephone and got her laptop hooked up. After turning it on, she setup the microphone and web cam. She quickly typed something and a window popped up.

“Mark, did I ever tell you how much I love London, LA has always welcomed me, but right now I feel very annoyed,” Jordan said speaking to the camera.

“Sorry Jordan, I feel for you, by the way where are you?” Mark said.

“Switzerland...um in a hotel”

“Obviously in your favorite get up”

“You know I can’t part with this outfit it is so....”

“You”

“Me” Jordan said happily “well any ways tell M that I made it here safely and that the Kendal man was a huge j*ckass....I mean a bloody wanker”

“Nice to see your accent is working , oh and her majesty sends her love.”

“Tell her I send my love too, and can’t wait for the next ball”

“Well ok, just keep yourself safe and your AK-47 always loaded...I heard you might run into some Russians”

“Your horrible Mark, make sure that wanker Jason doesn’t get an invitation,”

“Why? He isn’t your type any more?”

“No, I got yelled at last time for my date being banjaxed, so I thought you might want to go?”

“Only if I get a dance’

“You know I wouldn’t pass up showing years of classes off, well I got to go, oh and get yourself a nice tuxedo”

“Sure thing love, your always on my mind, bye”

With that she turned off the computer.

“A boyfriend?” asked Sydney.

“What?!?” noticing they heard the whole conversation “no just my handler, who a long time ago I dated”

“You dated your handler, don’t you have protocol?” asked Jack.

“We are allowed to date, but if we marry we must change agencies, like the wife would just work at MI-5,”

“What was the Russian statement about?” Irina asked.

“Well, Mark knows why I hate all Russians, not to mention the whole country and its culture. Even though my dad love to drink vodka and play Russian Roulette, it killed me to see what it was doing to him.”

“So that’s the only reason you hate Russia?”

“Let’s just say that I don’t ever want to go back to Russia, and if one Russian even looks at me wrong I will kill him with no regrets. Irina, I am having a difficult time standing in this room with you since you were KGB. Just don’t do anything that will make me do something I will regret.” And with that Jordan took her swimsuit and marched out of the room. “I think I might turn out to be great partners with that girl after all.” said Jack.

<-><-><->

Jordan has a thing for hating Russians...but isn't she Russian? I get a kick out of Jordan's attitude..lol..she's pretty cool.

So why the bad week Lizzi?

Great

ok so like im so tired this week is sooo slow, besides junior high has some bad times and my friends are in the whole messed up time, even though there are less than 75 people in my grade, i know thats small but hey im in a small town..........

so this is the new update, and i know you want to know why Jordan hates Russians but that conversation is being added to part 2 of the sequal...i know long wait but Jordan has to work up an opening, you know make irina feel bad for being Russian etc......

Chapter 9

An hour later Jordan came back into the suite from her laps in the pool. Sydney was sleeping, Jack was on the phone, and Irina was reading a book. “Have a nice swim?” Irina asked. Jordan nodded. She sat down and looked at this woman. The person who got on Jack’s nerves. She seemed so calm, so reserved.

“What’s with you and Jack?” asked Jordan.

“You know I was KGB and ordered to marry him obviously. They needed information on project Christmas from the CIA. We were married 10 years, and Sydney was 6 when they told me they were pulling me out. They said I had become attached. If I didn’t they said they would have killed Jack and Sydney. I did what they told me to, and unfortunately I would do it again in a heartbeat. The thing is I destroyed their lives any way. I was even encouraged to bring Sydney with me, but I couldn’t. If I had Jack would have had no one left in his life. I wanted someone in his life he needed to love.” Irina looked like she was on the verge of tears “Any ways, Jack pushed Sydney away for looking and being something that resembled me. I broke his heart and he has spent the last 20 years figuring out how I deceived him.”

“What was project Christmas, then?” Jordan asked.

“It was a project I was working on to see if children could be programmed to be spies,” Jack said.

“And he tested it on me,” said Sydney.

Irina looked horrified, she knew they had heard the whole conversation.

<-><-><->

i know its short but like i have a report to type so have a good nite............tomarrows update will be longer........ :asleep: -_-

Back