Who I Am

!ww that was short..but it was good.

Junior high...man that feels like awhile ago for me. I hated junior high...but I didn't live in a small town like you do. And about the friends, they can just be idiots sometimes. It gets better, don't worry...

Chapter 10

Irina looked like she wanted to curl up in a corner. “Jack I’m so sorry I...”

“Don’t Irina. That was Kendal on the phone. The results are in on the blood test. It seems as though, Irina, you were right.” said Jack.

“What!?!” shouted Jordan “I am not a bloody freaking Russian.” With that Jordan stood up and headed towards the bathroom forcefully saying “I’m taking a shower.”

Irina busted out crying. She had never cried like that before. Jack cautiously sat down and pulled her into an embrace. He wanted to know what had broken this woman. She was so strong, but Jordan saying she hated Russians must have over done it. He also wondered if she was upset over the conversation between Jordan and Irina over him and Sydney. Did Irina have a heart?-he thought. For five minutes Jack didn’t know what to say. She continued to cry. He looked at Sydney, who looked back at him with a blank stare. “Irina....you need to get some rest, come on its late.” All Irina could do was nod. They slowly made their way to the bedroom. He pulled back the covers and got in. As Jack turned to leave for the couch, Irina said “Jack, will you stay with me? I don’t want to be alone.” Jack nodded. He laid down beside her and she came closer and put her head on his chest. Within minutes she was asleep, and Jack was pondering over more questions about his newly found daughter.

A half an hour after Jordan went into the bathroom she came out with puffy eyes wearing scooby-doo boxers and a short black spaghetti strap. “I’m going to bed, which one did you call?” she asks Sydney.

“You can have the one on the right. Do you want to talk?” Sydney says. Jordan shakes her head and goes to bed. Sydney quickly follows suit.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, Sydney woke up to find Jordan thrashing around on the bed. She was shouting “No, No, Annika”. Sydney jumps out of bed and tries to restrain Jordan, but ends up getting kicked in the stomach. “Mom,” Sydney yells in distress. She hears the rumble of feet and within seconds in come Irina and Jack. “Help me,” she says “She won’t stop moving.”
Irina grabs the lose arm, while Jack pins down her legs. Suddenly, Jordan sits up in a yell. She looks at the three of them, and wipes the sweat from her forehead.

“What the bloody hell are you doing?” asks Jordan
“You were having a nightmare and wouldn’t stop thrashing” Syd replies.

“And so that gives you permission to touch me?” she asks. Jordan looks closer at Syd’s face and sees the hurt in her eyes. “Look, I know you had good intentions, but the doctors say I need to play them out for therapeutic process.”

“Why? What happened?” Syd asks. Jordan ponders the though of telling them, but instead gets up and goes over to the mini bar. She slowly takes out a beer. “Can you hand me one too ‘cuz you have some powerful legs?”

“Oh I’m so sorry...I didn’t know. Look I didn’t have a beer before I went to bed, so I got to sleep with a nightmare.” She quickly hands Syd a beer. “Where did I...?” Syd pulls up her shirt to show a red mark on her abdomen. “Sorry” Irina walks over and examines it.

“That will turn into one nasty bruise,” says coldly Irina. “Now give us an explanation for your nightmares like your sister asked you for.”

Jordan sighs, sit down on the bed, and then begins, “I was on an undercover assignment in Chicago like I told you. My partner and I, Annika, were to become close to Moriarty, the ring leader. Annika and I were his girls. We took care of his son, Nicky. Our covers were blow, we still don’t know by whom, and we were tortured. Annika was beaten to pulp, and then.....and then.........” Jordan starts to have tears in her eyes.

“What?” asks Jack in a gentle voice.

“She was raped and then shot. They continued to try to get information out of me. They gave me a tattoo, as a form of torture, then kicked the s*** out of me. They left me in an alley to be found by my contact. The tattoo keeps me from doing any undercover gang work because it says I’m from a certain gang. It also keeps me from going back for Nicky, because they would shoot me on the spot. Dammit, it hurts like hell to leave him there with that sexist pig, but I legally can’t do anything.”

“Who would do something like that to a child?” asks Sydney.

“Actually, I know of a number of people who would like no better than to kill me painfully, but hey that’s the job description.”

“So you made a connection to this Nicky kid?” asked Irina.

“Yeah, I guess I did. I mean he called me mom, even though I’m not biologically his mother. I taught him how to dance, how to shoot, how to dress, even how to write. Now he’s with his so called dad, learning that the only thing a woman is good for is her ass. Bloody wanker. Do you know what it is like to bury the two people you loved the most in the whole world in less than a year....it hurts like a b*tch. It takes a lot out of a person.”

“It also hurts to care for a person you can never touch again” said Irina. Jordan nodded.

“But it hurts worse to be used, chewed up, and spit out. A man uses the word *love* selfishly.” With that Irina cracked up laughing.

“You have some spunk, kiddo” said Irina.

Jack looked confused “By the term *girl* do you mean a relationship?”

“If you mean *Did I have sex with him?* The answer is yes” Their was a look of pure terror on Jack’s face.

“Jack she is my daughter after all. This whole story sounds like us in a way.”

Jack ignored Irina’s comment “Does your grandmother know what you do with MI-6? Does she care that a princess shouldn’t be exposed to a life that could get her an STD, let alone pregnant?”

“Well this princess is her own legal guardian, which I’m sure when we get back to the states you will want changed. This princess also gets a shot every 3 years for all the STD’s known, including AIDS and HIV, we Brits have well advanced technologies at MI-6. Oh, and this princess had surgery to stop her from getting pregnant until she wants to. Now, if you will excuse me, this princess is tired.” said a fuming Jordan.

Jordan then turned towards the bed, when she heard a faint beeping sound
<-><-><->

so this is definantly longer.........so it's like friday.....and crossing jordan is coming back on the air after half a season.........whoopie!!!!!!!!!! oh and of course their is Alias which should be a great next episode....... :lol: ^_^ :D

fabulous as always!!! I love how in the conversations she reveals everything and nothing at the same time. and Jack taking care of Irina! So Sweet!

My Favorite Line:
“Well this princess is her own legal guardian, which I’m sure when we get back to the states you will want changed. This princess also gets a shot every 3 years for all the STD’s known, including AIDS and HIV, we Brits have well advanced technologies at MI-6. Oh, and this princess had surgery to stop her from getting pregnant until she wants to. Now, if you will excuse me, this princess is tired.” said a fuming Jordan.

I loved that!
Thanks for the PM
E

well hello its another boring saturday so heres an update........... ^_^

Chapter 11

Jordan suddenly took off to her computer. She flipped it on and a window with a familiar face popped up.

“Sydney, why didn’t you tell me you were going on a mission so fast. You know it scares me to death to think what could be happening to you.”

“I know mumsy, I would have called but I got so angry at that Kendal man. He thought I wasn’t qualified.”

“That’s absurd! Why wouldn’t my granddaughter be qualified? You are simply marvelous, especially in sports. Harry is gloating on his recent polo victory. I wish to see you knock his socks off when you come back for the ball. Oh, and Adrian, the King of Spain’s son, is coming. I want to see you and him dancing. You are such a wonderful dancer. But remember, no more that 5 dances until your coming out party. So make sure to dress accordingly.”

“Yes grandma”

“Now take care on your mission. Oh, and those knickers look absolutely ridiculous. Next time greet your grandmother in proper attire. Now bye love”

“Bye” and with that she turned off the computer. Jordan turned around and looked at the three people behind her.

“I think your boxers are cute,” Syd said. “And who is this Adrian?”

“Thank you. I don’t have a say in that matter. My grandmother is constantly looking for a worthy suitor for her miserable granddaughter. I really have no say in the option of who I marry, so once again I must head to bed to ponder what being in love is.”

The next morning, Jordan woke up to the sun shining through the windows. She felt rested and at peace. She slowly got up and looked around for Sydney, but she wasn’t there. She headed out towards the living room. Irina, Jack, and Syd were eating room service on the couch. She silently approached them and said “I’m sorry for being such a jerk last night. I feel really bad for kicking you Syd and.....”

Bring Bring

“Can’t I for once go 5 minutes with a decent conversation?” Jordan said as she grabbed her cell phone from the table. “Cavanaugh” she said with her British accent.

“Miss Cavanaugh, I wish to thank you for the invitation to her majesty’s ball. That was very generous of you.”

“Well Julian, I’m surprised. Does that mean you accept?”

“Yes, but I must know why you invited me?”

“You know what they say...Keep you friends close, and your enemies closer. Make sure you have a date now love, Maybe Allison?”

“Sorry, she’s busy. What about Anna?”

“Anna will be fine. Goodbye.” Jordan closed her cell phone and muttered “you barmy”

“Did my ears mistake me, or was that Sark?” said a shocked Sydney.

“Uh, yeah I guess. I just call him Julian though. I really hate Anna though she is a biffa. Do you know Julian?”

“Yeah, he is like one of the 50 most wanted criminals on the CIA’s list. He is also a dog and let me guess Anna is Anna Espinosa. Why are you talking to them?”

“Julian is a possible business partner in the future. He has various contacts that would be of use to MI-6.”

“So you invite him to a ball?” asks Syd.

“Well I was going to invite Jack and you also.”

“Why don’t you have someone else talk to him?”says Syd getting madder each moment.

“Because I asked for the job. If you haven’t noticed I also asked for the liaison job and the Chicago job. This allows me to gather more contacts. I do work outside of MI-6 for various reasons. I only give them a few of my good contacts. This protects my other contacts and their families from my enemies or moles in the agency. I may never take the throne, but my grandmother taught me to utilize the power I do have. I don’t do terrorism or anything, but I get some of my money illegally, which of coarse M, my boss, knows about, but only her. I have men and women who put their lives on the line for me everyday in various agencies and groups to give me information. Anything useful is sent to my computer server, which is linked directly to that laptop. I am loyal to only a few people, my grandmother, my family members, and most importantly myself.”

Sydney stoped talking and closed her mouth. “So your another Irina, huh?” asked Jack.

“Don’t do that Jack. She told you last night about her circumstances. Julian and I may become partners, but I will betray him if I have to. Don’t you dare give me that look. I’ve been to Langley a numerous amount of times, mostly with my dad. I see what they make people do for the U.S. Trust me, it is no different than Britain. But, of coarse, you kept Sydney safe from giving her soul away at SD-6. Arvin though of her as his daughter. And even as we speak, your reputation keeps her from going on *black ops*. Go ahead and look at me with disgust daddy-o ‘cuz my father never back talked me, let alone use his status to protect me. He taught me how to make people loyal to me and so help me I will continue to do so until the day I die.” When Jordan finished she was panting.

“Jordan calm down,” said Syd seeing that Jordan might leave at any moment “here eat some strawberries. How do you know Sloane?”

“I can’t, I’m allergic and I read your files to pass time on the plane ride here.”

“Oh” Syd said “ Your just like dad and dad’s mom, Rosemary.”

After a few minutes, Jordan asks “Irina would it be ok for me to call you mom?” Irina nods. “Jack I would like to call you dad, but I still think of dad and daddy to be Rick, so how about just Jack.?” Jack nods and says “I understand” Kat settles on a piece of toast and eat.
<-><-><->

ok so its not the greatest chapter in the world but it will have to do............. -_- ;) :rolleyes:

ok so like sorry for not posting yesterday.........i had a church thingy.........im a PK.......... -_-

Chapter 12

The rest of the day the Bristow clan played the part of a happy family. Now they were dressed and ready to enter the club. Jordan had, at the last moment, dyed her hair as she thought to call it *b*tch red*. She was in tight jeans with big bells at the bottom. She wore a tight red halter top which, as Jack requested, covered her belly button ring. Her tattoo was exposed only to the fact that she was positive no one would know what it means. Sydney and Irina both wore blond wigs. Irina was in a blue strapless dress, while Sydney was in a purple peasant top with leather pants. Jordan strutted into the club and walked up to the stage manager. She told him what song to play and got up onto the stage. The manager announced, “Miss Tanya Steinman singing “Who I Am”
The club cheered as Jordan walked up to the mic and began to sing:

If I live to be a hundred
And never see the seven wonders
That'll be alright
If I don't make it to the big leagues
If I never win a Grammy
I'm gonna be just fine
Cause I know exactly who I am

I am Rosemary's granddaughter
The spitting image of my father
And when the day is done my momma's still my biggest fan
Sometimes I'm clueless and I'm clumsy
But I've got friends that love me
And they know just where I stand
It's all a part of me
And that's who I am

“Irina,” said Jack “what the hell is she singing?”

“Jack I think she is telling you what she feels,” said Irina smiling at her daughter proudly.

So when I make a big mistake
And when I fall flat on my face
I know I'll be alright
Should my tender heart be broken
I will cry those teardrops knowing
I will be just fineCause nothing changes who I am

And they know just where I stand
It's all a part of me
And that's who I am

I'm a saint and I'm a sinner
I'm a loser; I'm a winner
I am steady and unstable
I'm young, but I am able

“Mom,” says Syd “I’ve cut the feed to the cameras, go now.”

And they know where I stand
It's all a part of me
And that's who I am

“I’m at the safe right now, I have the manuscript... Syd get to the van....I have company....go now” said Irina.

“Mom, are you there, Mom?”

“...............”

And they know where I stand
It's all a part of me
And that's who I am
That's who I am
<-><-><->

so it's a small chapter but it will have to do................. ^_^

disclaimer: i do NOT own the song "Who I Am" by Jessica Andrews

ok so heres the rest of the cliff hanger........only a few more chapters before the whole story....................

Chapter 13

The crowd was cheering Jordan on. She was beaming with pride.

“Jordan,” said Syd “Get out to the van now”

Jordan stepped off the stage and made her way to the exit. She was suddenly grabbed from behind. A hand went over her mouth. “Don’t move, we need to act casual. Mom got the manuscript. She disappeared, we need to find her.”

“Syd, chill out. Lets go look around, she couldn’t have gone far.”

They headed towards the safe room. There were bullet holes everywhere. Suddenly, there was a click of a gun barrel. “Well, if it isn’t the famous Sydney Bristow. Great wig. What do we have here? A new partner? Turn around slowly, both of you.”

They turned around to face Sark and his gun. Jordan kept her face to the ground, so he wouldn’t notice her. “So introduce me to your new partner Sydney, don’t be rude.” With that Sydney swung her leg around in a roundhouse, knocking the gun out of his hands. Jordan grabbed the gun, while Sydney knocked Sark unconscious. They made a break for the exit. Jack was waiting for them in the van. They hopped in and Jack sped off.

“What happened to Irina?” asked Jack.

“She told me to get in the van and then I heard gun shots. We looked around down there, the place was riddled with bullets. We ran into Sark.”

“Sark?” asked a confused Jack. Sydney nodded. They drove to the airport all wishing that Irina might be there to get on the CIA plane. Jordan got on and took a window seat. She wondered how a woman who she had barely been with two days, could run off on her. She was her daughter, didn’t that mean anything.

“Are you ok?” asked Syd. Jordan looked up to see her sister sitting across from her.

“Not really, I was actually having fun in the club. I really like to sing. My dad and I did it all the time. It was our little hobby.” Jordan said thoughtfully. She cocked her head at Syd and asked “Why did she leave? I’ve never had a family, I mean with two parents and a sibling. My dad, like I said was barely around. The only person that has ever felt like a sister, besides you, is dead at my hands. My grandma uses me like a piece of a game. I......I want someone to be there when my life is upside down. I have never said mommy or given a mother’s day present. I know it sounds stupid really, but I can have anything but the people I want in my life. How is that fair?” Jordan broke down into a cry. Sydney pulled her close and whispered “It’s ok, it’s not your fault. Don’t cry.”Jordan continued to cry though. Jack came in soon after and Jordan excused her self to wash up. She headed into the bathroom. Jack took the seat besides Sydney.

“How could she go off again dad. Jordan is already a mess. Why make it worse?”

“I don’t know Syd. Your mother is not a normal, rational person. She is selfish and arrogant. She doesn’t deserve to call Jordan her daughter.” They sat there in silence until Jordan came back out. She quietly said “Please don’t tell anyone that I’m your daughter. If it is discovered that I have a family, my enemies will use it to their advantage. I don’t want you taken away from me either.”
The rest of the ride home they sat and pondered the motives of Irina.
<-><-><->

so how is everyone...........my week keeps getting better and better....... :angelic:

Hey Great chapter as usual! so Irina took off hunh, hmmmmmm

i'm great other than an essay due on monday that i haven't startedl Yep better get on that lol.
E

Chapter 14

“She did what?!?” yelled a very angry Kendal “Where is Marshal, I want her tracker up and working now”

“Sir, with all do respect, I believe my mother was caught. There were bullet....”

“Miss Bristow, do you really believe your mother got captured, with her experience, IN HER OWN CLUB?!?”

Jack, Jordan, Sydney, and Kendall were in the briefing room, going over the mission with Kendal. He had already broken three coffee mug and was on his fourth. Martha came into the room and walked over to pissed off Kendal. She handed him a manilla envelope.

“Sir, this just came for agent Cavanaugh.” Then Martha left just a discreetly as she had came in.

Kendal was about to open the envelope when Jordan said “Sir, I don’t know about America, but in Britain we are allowed to open our own mail. May I?” Kendal reluctantly handed over the envelope. She slowly opened it . When she saw what was in it she gasped “I want Derevko found immediately. I want her put on trial, the dirty Russian. She can’t be serious.” Jordan then left the room, leaving the envelope.

Jack walked over to the envelope and picked it up. He saw what had pissed his daughter off. It was a birth certificate, apparently hers. But instead of Sydney Jordan Cavanaugh as the name, it was marked Katilyn Jordania Cavanaugh-Derevko.

“Dad, what is it?” asked a confused Sydney. He gave the paper to Sydney and she turned pale. “How can mom be so cruel?”

“Ah-men. Jack what is it?” asked Kendal.

“It appears to be Jordan’s birth certificate. But her name isn’t Sydney Cavanaugh. It is Katilyn Jordania Cavanaugh-Derveko.” Jack handed the paper over to Kendal.

“Jack, I’m sorry. I know you wanted this kept secret, her parentage. But this has to be analyzed.”

“I understand” said Jack half-heartedly.

“Well, if we are done here, I need to take my sister home before she herself goes out to find her mother. Which she will most likely kill, which will be of no use to us in the Rambaldi hunt.” Sydney walked away wondering how that man could be such an ass. She headed towards her car, hopping Jordan- or was it Katilyn?- was there. She looks around, and turns to head back in, when a weak voice says “Can we go home now? I want to sleep this off.”

“Sure thing” says Sydney though a smile. They both got in and sat for a moment. “So do you want to be called Jordan or Kat?” says Sydney trying to break the silence.

“I guess I like Kat” she says in a small voice. Sydney starts the car, and they head home.
<-><-><->

so here is the mystery of why Irina called Jordan *Kat*..............just to make this clear i have one more chapter to post before i start on the new story called "Who Am I" so any thoughts regarding the plot line will be appreciated...........I would like to say that Katilyn, Tanya, and Jordan are a few of my friends names........so is Annika so if you want your name included in the plot just tell me ok............oh and i need a week off before i post the new story, i dont have it all typed out yet.........enjoy :angelic: :smiley:

Back