World Idol

Who do you think performed the best? (please do NOT vote for your country)

• Australia - Guy Sebastian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canada - Ryan Malcolm

• Germany - Alexander Klaws

• Norway - Kurt Nilsen

• Pan Arabic - Diana Karazon

• Poland - Alicja Janosz

• South Africa - Heinz Winckler

• The Netherlands (Holland) - Jamai Loman

• United Kingdom - Will Young

• U.S.A. - Kelly Clarkson

• Total voters
vaughnandsydney said:
Yes, the UK does have some really hot guys! Have you seen Gareth Gates, the runner up to Pop Idol? Dude, he is freakin' HOT!!!
I'll check out that name on a search engine.
It's not just the looks though. It's the accent and the style and the charm and the........... (I'm salivating 🤤)

~~Spongy!

AliasALIAS said:
German Alexander Claws... Well, I loved his performance because he was very energetic and the music was danceable. But that particular performance isn't World Idol worthy. I don't know if he could do better, but he certainly didn't show it.
you really loved his performance??? :confused: well... it was energetic... but too much... actually he can do better... but I don't think he's germanys superstar...
i think kelly clarkson will win... at least i hope so...

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
I'm Canadian and I don't like our idol :P The guy who should have won looked and sounded like Stevie Wonder.
Anyways, the person who should win (hands down) is Pan Arabic idol Diana Karazon. She is disgustingly beautiful and talented.

~~Spongy!
Ugh. Gary sucked. BILLY should have won. Waiter-guy is better than Gary, but Billy was the best. He just didn't win because he sang rock.

i want ryan to win! what do you mean hes not good?!!
or will young! damn, he was hot in the 'party at the palace' thing when he sung 'we are the champions' and' i heard it through the grapeville'

since i cant vote for ryan...WILL WILL WILL!!!
but Ryan rules! :woot:

January 1st...come faster!

vampirgirl said:
AliasALIAS said:
German Alexander Claws... Well, I loved his performance because he was very energetic and the music was danceable. But that particular performance isn't World Idol worthy. I don't know if he could do better, but he certainly didn't show it.
you really loved his performance??? :confused: well... it was energetic... but too much... actually he can do better... but I don't think he's germanys superstar...
:lol: I know his performance was nowhere near the top, but I still loved it. The others didn't have as much energy, spunk, color, and enthusiasm as him.

it feels like a week has passed since World Idol,and there's still four more days :o_O:

no1secretagent said:
That man is the personification of attractive, atleast to me 
Man, I'm moving to the U.K :cool:

~~Spongy!
hey spongy...i heard the will is gay. i read it in the world idol website that hes gay.
Who cares!,like I would actually get him anyways :lol: It's the fantasy that counts ;)
I just like English men for some reason :cool:

~~Spongy!

Silverdewdrop said:
I'm Canadian and I don't like our idol  :P  The guy who should have won looked and sounded like Stevie Wonder.
Anyways, the person who should win (hands down)  is Pan Arabic idol Diana Karazon. She is disgustingly beautiful and talented.

~~Spongy!
Ugh. Gary sucked. BILLY should have won. Waiter-guy is better than Gary, but Billy was the best. He just didn't win because he sang rock.
EWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwww! :P
Billy looked like an ugly trool! YUCK! No way would I allow him to represent Canada. I didn't like his voice at all either (n)

~~Spongy!

In Australia, they are showing the results live - which means 6.30am our time!!!

They are also repeating it at night for those who miss it - which will be most sleeping people lol!

Go The Fro!

Kelly

Silverdewdrop said:
I'm Canadian and I don't like our idol  :P  The guy who should have won looked and sounded like Stevie Wonder.
Anyways, the person who should win (hands down)  is Pan Arabic idol Diana Karazon. She is disgustingly beautiful and talented.

~~Spongy!
EWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwww! :P
Billy looked like an ugly trool! YUCK! No way would I allow him to represent Canada. I didn't like his voice at all either (n)

~~Spongy!
Hey! dont diss Billy! Ryan should've won and he did! HA! ^_^
Ryan is gooodd!!

i think Kelly is gonna win World Idol..if not, Will is gonna win. :thinking: