You're Joking, Right?

Dude she needs to stop talking for more than a few seconds and let him finish talking. But maybe since she thinks he is bi, she will try to get together with him a little. Then when he tells her she will be too in love to care, but she will probably hit him or something.
Great update

i guess bi is closer to straight than gay... :blink:
Haha, love nadia "Well felgercarb" :rotflmao: she's soo hilarious!!

OO sooo close!!!! If only he wasn't interupted!!!! :woot:
-HA I loved Greg's reaction...foo funny!!!! :lol:
Great update!! Loved it!!!

Poor Michael he tried so hard to tell Syd the truth.

After all the advice Greg gave Michael i was wondering if maybe Greg was gay?

Thanks for the update

That’s the gay guy?” she asked. Sydney nodded. “Well felgercarb.”

“What?” Sydney laughed.

“He’s freakin’ hot, that’s what,”
hahaahah!!! GO NADIA!!

awww, poor michael, he's struggling so hard with this!

Hmmm.... I'm tired.

And... bored. Tired and bored.

My sister and I are going to go to Wendy's and order like 20 of 5 piece of chicken nuggets. lol. We made this plan yesterday. ;)

-*yawn* :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

It's quoting time :groupwave: This IS the best chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I haven't laughed that hard in a long while now... although... there was this comedy the other day on TV... whatever... right? ;)

Ok where should I start... how about the beginning :angelic:

Michael sat and shrugged off his jacket. “Why is she bitter?”

“She’s disappointed you’re gay,” Sydney told him rather bluntly.

I'm still curious about Nadia though... She has to find out and hide it from Syd :lol: I don't care how but she has to!!!!!!!!!! -_-

“Uh, we’ve met,” Greg said cautiously as he gave his boss a semi-awkward smile.

“Oh no, oh god, he’s not your ex, is he?” Sydney asked Michael in a not very quiet voice.

Michael shut his eyes and wished for death to save him from mortification. “No,” he croaked.

“Oh good… I’ll be back in a few,” Sydney said while patting his arm. Then, she slipped away.

For the split of a second I felt sorry for Vaughn there... but he got himself into this mess, he better manage to get himself out of it again ALONE :lol:

“Well… if you’re going to keep up this gay façade we have to have a talk.”

“Why?” Michael asked with a furrowed brow.

“The look,” Greg said, gesturing between Michael’s head and feet. Then he brought his hand to his chin and rubbed it in a pondering manner. “The hair’s good… clothes are alright, but the nails are a disaster and you need to learn how to shave better.”

“Shave better?!” Michael asked curiously.

“Well, no. Just shave, period. The five o’clock shadow thing isn’t goin’ well,” Greg said.

Michael grumbled. “I don’t really need grooming lessons, thanks.”

Greg raised his hands in defeat. “I was just trying to help.”

AND

“You’re going to tell everyone at work about this on Monday, aren’t you?”

“Yep,” Greg nodded with a grin.

“Fantastic,” he sighed before walking off to find Sydney.

Dang the girl... one word OVERLYAMAZINGFREAKINGFUNNY.... that's not a word I know :lol:

“Well… see um, Greg is a nurse where I work… and people don’t-”

“Oh god!” Sydney gasped in horror as her hands shot to her face. “They don’t know you’re gay?! Oh my god. I am so, so, so, so sorry!”

LOL - way to go Vaughn.... he's never going to get her! That guy needs private lessons how to act around a girl/woman

“Well, see the thing is,” he began with a heavy sigh. “I’m not really, um, gay, I’m-”

“Oh, are you bi? Because that’s totally okay, too, I mean, whatever,” she said with a shrug.

That's just great... talk about digging a hole... it's like an astroid has entered his sphere :lol:

Until then, it would just have to wait.

And how long is that wait going to last? Another day? A week? A month? :lol: Jeez Vaughn!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could kick his sweet tooshie (sp?) right now... :lol:

Wonderful update Janet!!!!!!!! :hug: you deserve it!

That was GREAT... Laughing my a** off at the conversation between Micheal and Gregg :smiley: Micheal your screwed(at least for a little bit)!!!

That was great ... aww soo funny ... poor Michael trying so hard to tell her but she just wont listen ... he is just going to keep puting it off huh ... lol Greg seemd like hes going to have a blast with the news ... more soon please

i loved that chap
it made me laugh soooooooo much :lol:
brilliant absolutly brilliant
when he was trying to tell her he could not get a word in
i love it, he is gonna get soooooo bulls****ed at work lol
n he really is trying to tell her
i loved when syd incouraged him to be him
thanks for the update
can't wait for more

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

Back