You're Joking, Right?

Michael is not a great actor. :lol:
I'm sure that party will be hysterical if he's introduced as her gay friend.

Vaughn should've just told her!!!! I mean if he was worried about her being mad then she will be even more mad when he tells her later!!!
-And if he goes to the party she might tell everyone that he's gay!!!!!
Great update!! Loved it!!

haha. the longer he waits, the more mad shes gonna be. doesnt he see that? lol.
can't wait to see if he continues the lie or not in the next chapter :smiley: (my bet is he will)

oh my god poor vaughn
he really likes her n syd has it in her mind to be his best friend
hes gonna be so embarassed after all this n syd is gonna be sooooo mad at him
i really can't wait for more
thanks

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

At first it was only a little lie, but now it's getting bigger and bigger
Wonder how he will get out of this, because it's going to be an interesting thing to see :P

He is so digging himself deeper into this lie. I'm not sure if he will be able to dig himself out.

Good luck Vaughn! :smiley:

Excellent update. :smiley:

That was such a funny update. I can just pictue Vaughn choking on his water when Syd asked him that question!!...Really funny.. :D :D :D

Loved it... :blush: :blush:

Awwww :love: So cute. Vaughn just needs to come out and tell her or maybe...just maybe she's figured out that he isn't gay at all and it was all a bet. *gets hopes up* great update.

-erin :smiley:

I just heard a prolonged beep. I swear, something is wrong. Lol...

Not everything was a lie.
Lauren Reed

First one I've seen by Lauren too. *claps* Well done, well done.

You know how we re-place good, for well. Like... "That was really good." When you're supposed to say "That was really well" well, what if you just replaced everysingle well with good... wouldn't that be akward?

...it was just a thought.

-Still Me :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

That was great ... aww he wanting to tell her the truth just went down the drain ... and if he tells her later she is noo not going to be happy ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back