A New Life

Hello fellow fan-fiction reader. As some of you all know, I will be leaving this Friday for my dads house for the summer. Well most of it that is. That most likely means NO allalias.com. so please please please don’t expect any new posts to my stories "Hidden Secrets", "A New Life", or "It’s Been 2 Years". I have come up with my 2 next books following "Hidden Secrets", and "A New Life". Book 3 is called "The Last Mission" and book 4 is called "The Newest Agent Bristow". I will most likely finish those also this summer. Expect new updates in late July or early August. and if not, then in September when school starts. I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I wish it could be different, but I cannot decide that. Atleast ill probably finish more books! Look at it that way. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL summer and ill talk to you when I get back.

Love always,

muffin

heres more of chapter 7. sorry i havent updated in aq while. i have had a writers block. :smiley:

Sloane paced in his office. He was debating whether to risk a team to go in and rescue Alice. Then again, she wasn't a fully trained agent, and she was worth risking the lives of others.

"Mr. Sark," Sloane said, facing his young employee. "I'm sorry. Alice is not worth taking the risk to retrieve. She will survive, hopefully."

Sark nodded, and left the room.

Sloane sighed. He picked up a phone, and dialed a number.

"Hello?" A woman's voice appeared on the other end.

"Irina, it's good to hear your voice."

Irina coughed. "Arvin, what a surprise to hear from you."

"Yes, well. I need to ask a favor."

"Sure."

"I have heard that you are cooperating with the CIA."

"Yes."

"Well, one of my assets is being held in the CIA."

"I see."

"I would like her back thank you."

Sloane hung up the phone, smiling devilishly.

Irina hung up her phone, disgusted with Sloane.

MORE TO COME LATER!

Irina found Sydney, speaking to Vaughn.

"Can I talk to you fo a moment?" She asked.

Sydney frowned, still smiling. "Yeah Mom. Be right back," She whispered to Vaughn.

He quickly kissed her as she was pulled away by her mother. Irina led Sydney to a small room where they could talk.

"Sydney, Sloane contacted me yesterday."

"What? But, how?" Sydney cried.

"I don't know."

"What did he want?"

"Alice."

Sydney smiled, "I knew it! Alice is working for Sloane, but my guesses are, how would a young girl like that, end up working for him?"

"I don't know, you tell me," Irina laughed.

"But, how?"

"Vaughn. They somehow got tabs on him that led them to her. But why would they want her?"

Sydney shook her head, "My guesses are as good as yours. We could hypnotize her, or..."

"No. Torture will not work in this case."

"Well, we'll takee it to Kendall and then figure it out from there."

i am very sorry to say that there wont be any updates until later next week, because i am leaving in a few hours for northern california. i will be gone until wednesday of next week. ill update then. thank you!

ok.....thanks for all your responses. i just got back from westport last night and im still tired. i wrote more, but i will have to update later when im not so tired. ill pm everyone when i update. thanks!

Back