Mystical Agent Fire

Note: As I said with Sydney's book of..... I am starting from where I left off so feel free to ask me if your confused :smiley:

Ch. 7 *****Dad? That you?*****

Sydney could feel the cold medal on her neck. The feeling sent chills up her spine. She slowly turned around with her hands up. A musky gaurd with a long beard motioned for her to follow him.
She was walking in front of him when she did a back kick and knocked the gun out of his hand. The gun went flying behind a wooden chair and clinked to the floor.
The man tryed to grab her but sydney jumped up on a chair and kicked him into the wall.
"Agent fire you copy. Everything all right?"
Sydney put her hand to her ear.
"Yea Agent ranger I am fine. I had a run in with a gaurd. Can you pick up any signals."
"No. Your clear."
Sydney checked her watch.
"I have three minutes to find him."
"He should be in the storage room across the hall."
Sydney walked over the man on the floor abd out the glass door. She saw a door at the end of the hall.
She ran fiercly. Her hair twisting every which way.
As she came to a stop she tryed to open the door.
But it wouldn't budge. She tryed again but still no movement. Then she lifted her leg and kicked at the door. (think suspisious spy music creeps across the halls)
Finally with her last try she knocked the door down.
She runs into the room with her gun pointed up (music stops) Her mouth drops open as she drops the gun to the floor.

Ch.8 ( I think) *****Vaughn, My love*****

Sydney stood on a transe for what seemed like forever.

There sat sark with sloane. Laying in front of them was jack. Crunching on the floor in pain. Sydney snarled as sloane looked up.

"Ah sydney. Whats the pleasure?" Said sloane as he got up from beside jack.

Jack layed there looking at sydney. He did not want her there.
"Sloane dont come any closer you son_____"
Growled sydney as she walked back.

Just then sark pulled out his gun and sydney jumped sloan.

"As much fun as it would be. dont make me kill him sark." hollared sydney as she gripped sloane with her gun.

sark let go of his gun and put it on the floor.

"Now give me my dad back and i wont hurt him."

Sloane twisted around and shot sydney. Just then shots rang out from the door. Sloane fell to the floor.
Vaughn walked in holding a gun and pointing it at sark who had mysteriously disapeared. Vaughn plunged toward sydney.

"Sydney are you ok? Sydney?" Vaughn knelt next to her and picker her up. He motioned for everyone to come in. Agents flooded the room.

Vaughn grabbed sydney and walked out.

Sorry thats all I have for now. I must go pack! :smiley:

I went on vacation with my family over the weekend. Heres more.

Ch.9 ***** Does love last forever?*****

Vaughn sat on the hospital chair (in the waiting room) with his hand on his cheek. Half awake he took a sip of his coffee and leaned on the arm rest.

He saw the slim doctor walk in with a chart in his hand. He rose to his feet and walked over.

"How is she." He asked worridly.

"Well the gun shot to her stomach was severe. But it happens to be that it did not do any damage to her in any way. It will probally leave a little scar and some bruising." Vaughn sighed a relief.

"can I see her."

"Not right now." Said the doctor grimly.

Vaughn looked at him suspiciously then shook it off.

Follow me. Said the doctor as he grabbed Vaughns arm.

The doctor led him down a white stair well and into the basement parking.

He pushed him out and walked back in. Vaughn went after him,but he locked the door and started to walk back up the stairs. vaughn tryed to piece everything together but it was all a blank.

"Whats going on? What is happening?" He thought over and over again.

He finally walked out of the garage and into the street. He was getting ready to go to the front door of the hospital when in front of him the hospital building blew up.
Vaughn stared in disaray as the building engulfed with flames.

Woooooooow. Wait, what about Sydney? Does she get blown up too? That would kinda suck... write more soon please!

Ch.10 *****Dear Sydney,*****

Vaughn watched as the building went to debris. he was numb.
Then the sound of the roaring firetruck woke him. He watched as the water poured on. Then it caught up to him. "Sydney!" He whispered faintly. He ran to the building but was held back by the crowd of people that had alined around the building.
he watched as people whispered about how it happened or what went wrong. he knew though. He knew it was one person.
sloane.
Then as he watched everything went black.

"Vaughn. Are you ok."

Vaughn opened his eyes to the site of will.

"man you blacked out. Are you ok." Vaughn stood up and what he wished was a dream was actually real.
"He doesn't know." Thought Vaughn as he watched will help him up.

"So what hapened. I herd the sirens go off and saw that the hospital was on fire I thought I would come down and see what happened. And why are you here?"

"Will. Sydney was in that hospital when it blew up."

Will looked at Vaughn uncertaintly. Then his legs fell weak and he fell to the floor.

"Not sydney. It cant be." Said will under his breath.

Both the men that loved Sydney stared at the burning building.

(Somewhere off in a foreign place)

Sydney looked up at the dingy room she was in. She tryed to release her arms but they were tyed to the chair.

Then sark came in with a evil grin on his face.
He sat down next to her and untyed her hands.

"I am sorry ms.Porter for the inconveinance."

"Who am I?"

Back