Mystical Agent Fire

Ch.13 ***** You love me... right?*****

As sydney headed toward the plane that would lead her to a place she would rather not be she was stoped by sark.

"Sydney it seems you have been disobeidiant." Said sark in a evil way.

he knocked sydney out and looked over at sloane who was already aboard the plane.
But as they were carrying sydney aboard the plane. Up pulled vaughn with an eagerness in his eyes.

"Put her down you tiny little S_____b_____."

Sark looked back and grinned.

"Michael,michael. You know. I thought you would understand the terms Dont try to save her."

As Vaughn pulled out his gun sark pulled his out as well.

Sydney layed silently in sarks arms.

A gun went off.

"No!" Screamed sydney.

I just realized I haven't updated this in a really longggggg time :smiley: hehehe

Sydney closed her eyes and winched at the sound of the bullet.
Then to her surprise Sark let go of Sydney making her fall down the stairs of the plane. She opened her eyes and saw Sark stumble into the plane barely thinking she limped over to Vaughn who was shocked at what he had done.
Sydney held him close. Making her tears fall onto his shirt.
Sydney insisted on walking but was to weak to think so Vaughn carried her to his car.
Sydney gasped and turned to Vaughn.

( This is only part of the ch. I dont have time to type the rest. I'm sorry)

This is good, it seems so real. Write more, I love it. I do have one question, when people haave amnesia, do their memories come back so quickly when they meet/see something from the past? I don't know, syd just seemed to remember really quickly. OR is it just that connection with Vaughn, she loves him so much, she could never forget him. But, this is a great story, write more, more, more! :jump: :read: :sun: (y) :sideroll: :rotflmao: :clap: :D :woot:

:D :D Cool! Syd and Vaughn are together.....sorta. I'm soo happy!! I'm kind of mad that you left us with a cliffhanger!! :cuss: :madfire: I hate cliffhangers!! :blink: Well, post a.s.a.p.!!

~Shammi~ :love:

Back