Mystical Agent Fire

I hope no one is confused as to why she asked who she was. I am giving you guys a hint....

"Who Am I."
"Your Linda Porter. I am sorry about the bump. You fell off your horse and into uncosiouness. You may have amnesia but You will be ok. I will fill you in on your duities once I get back."

"Um... Ok." She said as she rubbed her head.
Sark walked out.
"She be a perfect key for us." he said to the stranger.

Ok that was kind of like a preview :smiley:

Ch.11 ***** Unforgettable Vaughn*****

Sydney looked around the room with a sense of panic.

"This doesn't feel right." She whispered to her self as she looked around.
(The explosion from the blast had given her amnesia. What she didn't know was sark got to her before Vaughn.)

As she sat back down the door opened and in walked sark with a tray.

"We will be moving you up to your room in a little bit." he said in his british accent.

Sydney looked at him blankly as he gave her the tray.
He saw that she was in deep confusion and sat next to her.
"I know you are confused my Love but things will start to retrase them self." Said Sark as he held her hand.
Just then sydney got a sudden chill in her back.
A man walked in and whispered something to sark.
As the man walked out sark looked back at sydney.
"Linda my dear. Please follow me."
Sydney reluctantly got up and followed sark out of the room. The halls were dressed with russian antiques and royal furnisings not like the room she was in which was dark and dingy. The light from the big mansion windows gazed a bright warm feeling into the room. Red carpet led the way up the winding wood stairs.
Sydney felt a sense of strangeness in it all.
"How could this be home if it feels so foriegn." She thought to her self as she walked up the stairs behind sark.
As the came to a stop at the top sark stoped in front of a big wooden door. he opened it up and a flood of light poured apon them. The room was magical with its bright crystal chandelier and the rosey bed spread. The drapes dangle from certain places giving the room an enchanted look.

"This is your room. I will send someone in with your outfit for tonight."
Sark gave sydney a kiss on her cheek then walked out.
Sydney felt a chill when he kissed her cheek.

She took a deep breath then exhaled as she fell to the bed with a caring fall. she laid there in confusion as to why she couldn't remember anything.

Then as she took her over coat off something fell out.
She picked it up and examined it for awhile.
It was a picture of her and a man sitting by a carousel.
They looked so happy.
Then she turned it around and it read:

To my dear sydney, I love you with all my heart. yours always, Michael Vaughn.
Sydney looked at the picture and smiled. She did not know who this man was, but she knew she must love him. She put the picture back in her pocket then sat back on the bed.

*Sits on city corner in rags* "Please kind shirs read my story and tell me what you think. No one has committed and its driving me crazier." *Hold out old book then falls over drunk* LMAO :smiley:

UCH KILL SARK!! WHAT RIGHT DOES HE HAVE TO KISS SYDNEY!! HE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED IN THE SAME BUILDING AS HER! Sorry, but I REALLY hate Sark. One of these days I'm writing a fanfic where I get to kill him.

Ok weell amazingly I am at home in warmth and not in the rain as my otherside said I was! I told marty to stay inside! :smiley: well I am writing now so it shouldn't be long I am just tracking my sister down with the soap. A little "Bonding" We are doing *evil laugh* LMAO :smiley:

Ch.12*****I remember that.....sorta*****

(Music: Sarah Mclaughlen " I will remember you."

The night went by quickly.
Sydney was introduced to all different types of people that you was sure she never knew.
When It finally came time to meet the one man she disliked with a passion. She remembered nothing.

"My name is arvin sloane."

As he shook her hand a feeling of strangness overwhelmed her.
She quickly pulled away. He looked at her odd.

"Sorry I got shocked. That darn static." She joked.
Arvin fakely smiled.
An awkward moment fell then they sat down.

The night went fast and sydney felt a strange.
When she finally went to bed she was glad that another day of wierdness was over and that she could dream of that man in the picture. The man she had no clue of yet felt so close to. And who was sydney? She sighed then fell deep asleep.

The next morning came early. Sydney jumped up and dogded many obstacles that included benches and nightstands.
As she walked down the stairs she was met by sark.

" I take it your ready?" He said with a strange cheery voice that wasn't of him.

"Um yea. May I ask where we are going though."

"I told you that I couldn't say where yet,but I insure you that you will feel at home."

Sark smiled again,that phony smile, then headed for the dining room area. Where he left sydney standing on the stairs.

Sark closed the doors behind him then walked over to sloane.

"You dont think taking her to L.A Will spark any memories do you?" Said sark as he looked to make sure she wasn't listening

"It wont. I'll make sure of it. We are only going to take care of some important business. Once we are done we will use sydney to get back into the plan."

Sydney got onto the private plane with sark and sloane.
The ride was bumpy and sydney kept making the flight attenedant cry,but can ya blame her she has amnesnia.
As the plane came to a stop sydney felt a jump in her stomache. When she touched the hot cement for the first time. sydney felt a comfort that was unique.
They got into a black mercedes and drove down the traffic jammed streets. The sun glistened the top of the trees and made sydney feel warm.

They entered a down town area full of street carts and people walking on foot and not in car.
The driver stopped and they got out.

"I'm going to look at those hats ok." Said sydney in a trusting voice.

Sark comtemplated lettig her go,but agreed that if she just remembered to stay close.

Sydney didn't care of she couldn't remember but didn't like feeling like a child.
The feeling she got around them was different. And sydney felt strange.

As Sydney walked to the stand she spotted a little hawiian hula bobble head laying on the ground and picked it up.
She turned to put it back and spotted a man in a blue suit shirt with blue suit pants. He was paying for a hot dog at the stand.
Across the crowded streets they stood on oppisite sides,sydney,and vaughn, They Caught eachothers eyes though the crowd.

I will remember you dadadada Will you remember me.....

Sydney dropped the doll.
"Who was that man."
She thought to her self as she felt her body move across the street. She could see the man coming toward her too...
Dont let your life pass you by..... We can hold the memories.....

The crowd became a blur as sydney ran up to the man with her arms out.
He embraced her with a tight squeeze. She grasped this stranger with all her might. She didn't know him,but she knew she loved him.

I'll give you everything all I have.... I will remember you.... Will you remember me.... Dont let your love pass you by,,,,, We can hold the memoriesss.

"Vaughn?" Said sydney weakly.

"Yea sydney. Its me Vaughn."

"Vaughn What happened. The last thing I remember is being Carried out of the hospital then being called linda by this man with an accent."

Vaughn motioned for them to talk somewhere safer. Since they were no where by the CIA the ally worked.

"Sydney do you mean sark." he said oddly

"Yea thats his name."

Vaughn then realized that she had amnesia and held her again.

"I am so glad your back sydney."

Just as he said sydney soemthing sparked and she lit up like a lighter.

"Vaughn I remember. Sark sloane. Everything. As ahh sark made me think I was his. Like his girlfriend or something. (As she said that vaughn tensed up) And they are up to something. Thats who I am with now. O just wait till-"

"wait. Your with them now."

"Yea vaughn what am I going to do. I cant just leave they'll now. I'll go back and pretend that I dont know then I can get them from inside. I mean I did it for sd-6 for how long."

"Sydney I am not loosing you again."

"You wont loose me. You do not know how bad I want to get them back. This is my chance."

"Sydney please dont do anything like that. I cant do it again."

"Vaughn. I will contact you once I get news. I promise."
Sydney kissed him then ran off into the crowd before he could say anything. He ran after her but was bombardered by a crowd.

"Sydney." He whispered as he bent his head down.

Sometimes I feel like doing happy things instead of all this sad stuff.

Do you guys think I should start something other then "Sydney and the hot dog man." In the general???? Thank you :smiley:

Back