Season 3 Alias Renewed for a Third Season!

I think that the ratings will keep getting better and better! Alias is getting a lot more recognition, and since Jennifer Garner was so succesful in Daredevil, I'm sure a lot more people will check out the show!!! yay! LOL

A new episode is on tonight as well! YIPPEE!! lol.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I would like Jen to have a life outside of Alias like kids. So maybe 5 seasons would do me just fine! Oh and sorry Vaughn lover's(like me), but he'll be getting up there.
:confused:

Um, just a quick thought, and I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but-

Who's gonna be the bad guy? I mean, I think SD-6 fell b/c JJ thought it wasn't gonna be renewed, and since they're heading towards Sloane's downfall, is there going to be a bad guy? Or will life go on?

~Me :angel2:

I was thinking that Sloane would start a new agency similar to SD-6 and everything would happen all over again.

ALIAS IS GONNA BE ON FOR A THIRD SEASON!!!!!! :D :D :D

WOHOO! THE SHOW SHOW MUST GO ON... HEHE! I;m soo excited, but i wont be able to wait from like may to sepember. that will be the awfullest time of my life...hehe

Charlie said:
I'm so glad ABC has faith in Alias. I guess I'll write a thank you letter instead of please renew Alias letter.

Writing thank you letters is a great show of support and makes ABC feel better about its choice :smiley:
i totally would like to, but do you have an address? (does anyone?)

and everyone is right, this does make up for the fact that my entire account, my beautiful avatar, and my 100 posts are all gone (i registered in feb *tear*) but this gives us time and courage to rebuild! lol

I think my entire life would come crashing down if Alias wasn't renewed for a 3rd season...I can just see myself wandering around aimlessly, crashing into things and not even caring lol

By the way, can someone put the address up here, a bunch of us want to praise ABC for the smartest decision they've ever made!!!

IZE=7] :rolleyes: :P :woot: I am so happy it is going for a third season. I cannot get enough. Especially now that Vaughn & Sidney are getting hot & heavy.

Back