Season 3 Alias Renewed for a Third Season!

YES!!!!!!!! im very happy to hear that because of the series final was such a cliff hanger at the end of this season i want to know what happned in the two years she was gone.

I am so glad they are giving alias a 3rd season. I figured they would kill it just like ally mcbeal. just when you start getting in to a show they always kill it...but I have to admit I didn't like ally until bon jovi was in a couple of episoides... :D

yaay! of course it was gonna come back though! I mean look how many loyal fans (US!) it has! I'm sooooo excited to see the opener! vaughn's totally not married! yaay!

:D

If they ever kill the show, OMG. They'll be hearing from me. Just say to yourself, Its never gonna happen, its never gonna happen. They would get hundreds of death threats a day, and probably even some from people who arent me!!!

wow, you have no idea how good that felt!!! ;)

DITTO to that, and same goes for my friends TOO. *crossing fingers* Hopefully I didn't just jinx it.....ok I didn't! I know I didn't!

Its been a while since the last reply here so a lot of you may know already but I heard on the radio that Jennifer Garner signed a contract with ABC this summer to continue the show until the 2007-2008 season!!!

Back