Season 5 Character leaving the show?

Well if someone is leaving the show, I hope its Carl Lumbly. I think the Dixon characther is a little bit boring :mellow:

I'm missing Boone actually. Now he's gone, I see a gap.

I'm not too concerned about Vaughn leaving for some really weird reason - as I've always liked Syd and Vaughn together. Maybe it's because he's been so forgettable since season two.

I just don't want to see Sydney crying non-stop, which is bound to happen.

Okay, why would they leave the show come on this should be the last season anyway!!! :thinking:

And if Vaughn leaves as well as mia and greg then sydneys normal "friend" life is gone. And we we're all sad when Will and Francie we're out of syd's life. AHHHHHHHH!

I personally will die if vaughn leaves! :banghead: :angry:

According to Kristen (E News) - While she is aware that GG is leaving the show, this is not the person that she is talking about that will be leaving the show. She says that she is not going to say who it is.

as much as I don't want it to be I think It may be Jack. I will be very mad if he goes. It would be worse to have him leave then to have Vaughn leave in my opinion especially since we just got Irina back among the living and they have such great chemistry. The "loved one" makes me think Jack. But I hope I'm wrong.

You know, I was guessing before that it was either GG or MM
that Kristen was talking about because we had heard talk about
GG eventually leaving but Kristen confirmed its not GG she's talking about.
I was also convinced that it definitely was not MV

However, now that I've had time to think about it, I'm thinking
its Victor Garber.
If you think about it, Jack is the only character we haven't heard
anything about related to next season.
Syd - pregnant with Vaughns baby
Vaughn - investigating with rogue agent
Sloane - evil again
Dixon - possibly turning evil
GG - leaving eventually
MM - only a few episodes
Nothing about Jack...also Kristen said it was a main character and
this was going to be major. As much as I like both GG and MM, I don't
think it would be "major" if these characters left...but Jack (definitely)
I personally was hoping he would officially be made the head of APO
Just a thought....

Natalia said:
:Ponder:

But I would be quite happy for them to trade Vaughn for Will.....
[post="1439098"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, me too ... ;)

but BC's show isa hit, so we might not have him around ... ;)

i thaught it was victor garber from the first time i heard the rumor!!! becasue i dont think it would be michael vartan because they said that he would be the kids dad, and also sydney has to find out about him. i think it will be victor garber because kristen sounded DEVISTATED! and if he dies off i WILL be devistated, it would be a good story line, but not for (what i hope) is not even near the end of the show. i would like to think it was GG because he has another show going for him. and also it wouldn't effect the show much (sorry greg, but its true).

but if it is victor garber or michael vartan, I WILL HATE THEM FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! if it is one of those two, than they messed up (probably the best show they will ever do!) the show completely. i will never watch another show or movie that the leaving actor or actress is... I WILL HATE THEM

hopefully its not jennifer garner!

Well if a "major" character does in fact leave the show, then it has got to be either Sydney, Jack or Vaughn. Those would be the only characters that would make me say "Wow, this is really going to change the show."

guys - isnt this just a rumour abour greg grundberg??

we KNOW he is leaving (its been confirmed!!) - maybe kristen is just thinking people dont know already :thinking:

and if its not - then that means he is leaving, mia is leaving and now someone else!!!!!!!!! there wont be any cast members left!!!!!! -_-

jems said:
guys - isnt this just a rumour abour greg grundberg??

we KNOW he is leaving (its been confirmed!!)  - maybe kristen is just thinking people dont know already :thinking:

and if its not - then that means he is leaving, mia is leaving and now someone else!!!!!!!!!  there wont be any cast members left!!!!!!  -_-
[post="1441030"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I think it is about Greg or Mia also. I think Kristen is just trumping the whole thing to high heavens, but maybe that is just me. As much as I love the entire cast, the only ones that cannot leave are Jen, Victor and Michael. I mean, "major character" to me would have to mean one of those three, but I actually think it isn't and she is just being dramatic. She has been wrong so many times before... So hopefully... :angelic: ;)

spydancer said:
Yeah, I think it is about Greg or Mia also.  I think Kristen is just trumping the whole thing to high heavens, but maybe that is just me.  As much as I love the entire cast, the only ones that cannot leave are Jen, Victor and Michael.  I mean, "major character" to me would have to mean one of those three, but  I actually think it isn't and she is just being dramatic.  She has been wrong so many times before... So hopefully...  :angelic:  ;)
[post="1441077"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think Kristin is dead right this time....MV is leaving! And so is GG acording to Ask Ausiello. Please note that Ausiello didn't confirm or deny that MV is leaving.

Question: Help me! There's all this buzz about someone big leaving Alias and everyone thinks it is Michael Vartan!  — Kate

Ausiello: (SPOILER ALERT!) The only buzz that I'm prepared to confirm at this point is that my good buddy (and Felicity costar) Greg Grunberg is indeed exiting the show — of his own accord. "It's just time for me to go," he tells me. "Doing [the J.J. Abrams-produced drama pilot] The Catch felt so right and, although it didn't get picked up, it really gave me the itch to do something where I have a larger role. I'm going to miss everyone on Alias so much, but I think it's the right move for me right now." Grunberg adds that he's "weighing a couple great [TV] things right now" that would reunite him with his first love: comedy. As for how Alias producers plan to deal with Weiss' impending exit, Grunny promises that "it will be dramatic." (I think we all know what that means.)

Question: Wow, it must be nice to take two weeks off!  (Ha, just kidding.) Got any Alias scoop?  — Dustin

Ausiello: That was a real knee-slapper, Dustin. ABC president Steve McPherson told me that it's 80 percent likely that this will be Alias' final season. He also said that despite her pregnancy, Jennifer Garner will appear in every episode this season — even if that means producing fewer episodes. Finally, McPherson expects her maternity leave will result in a longer-than-usual winter hiatus, with the show going off the air at the end of November and returning sometime in March or early April.

I am starting to think its either Vaughn or Jack. Both of which would be depressing as felgercarb. Jack even more so for me, he is one of my favorite characters. Weiss is sad enough leaving, but there is still Marshall, so all is well. We will just have to wait and see I guess, hopefully more will leak.

Back