Dear AllAlias.com Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is : what happened? :(
AA used to be a place I came to have a good time and if I needed to, talk to people-they were alyways there for me. I know many still are, but so many have left, and I have considered leaving as well. Now I try to avoid coming here because I'm scared to death that someone will accuse me of things I didn't do, judge me when they don't know me, and etc! I really want it back the way it was...

okay, i can't speak for the others, but i think the main problem with just leaving the member lounge if you're annoyed with someone doesn't help because it only serves to disconnect you from the community (like it did with me). the member lounge is, without a doubt, the heart of AA. i mean, if this happened in the books or other tv shows forum, it wouldn't have become this big a deal (not to bag on the books or tv shows forum, because i love those forums, but you know...). it's basically what i did - i didn't post in the member lounge as much any more because i was annoyed at so many of the frivolous (sorry to say it) topics and posts. yes, i know that i was always welcome in the posts, but it was never anything i wanted to talk about. so i stopped coming to the member lounge and, as a result, sort of lost touch with the community.

but in the case of the others (again, not trying to speak for them, this is just my opinion), i think they didn't want to just leave the member lounge because it meant so much to them. they still wanted to interact in it but it just got harder and harder due to various issues. i think they DID give aa and the member lounge many chances but there's just a limit as to how much felgercarb you can take.

as for why the people who left "keep coming back" to this thread, i think they're just doing the honorable thing in returning to give a formal explanation (albeit one with expletives ;)). leaving without saying a thing (or leaving on a bad note) just plain sucks.

anyway, i know this is a pretty depressing post, but i'm still rather optimistic that things will return back to normal. this is why i'm still here. but not for very much. the truth is, before any of this even happened, i had been visiting aa less and less often. so this was inevitable, in my case. and in many other peoples' as well, in my opinion.

anyway, like my new governor says, i'll be back. :rolleyes:

crazy spinster said:
okay, i can't speak for the others, but i think the main problem with just leaving the member lounge if you're annoyed with someone doesn't help because it only serves to disconnect you from the community (like it did with me). the member lounge is, without a doubt, the heart of AA. i mean, if this happened in the books or other tv shows forum, it wouldn't have become this big a deal (not to bag on the books or tv shows forum, because i love those forums, but you know...). it's basically what i did - i didn't post in the member lounge as much any more because i was annoyed at so many of the frivolous (sorry to say it) topics and posts. yes, i know that i was always welcome in the posts, but it was never anything i wanted to talk about. so i stopped coming to the member lounge and, as a result, sort of lost touch with the community.

but in the case of the others (again, not trying to speak for them, this is just my opinion), i think they didn't want to just leave the member lounge because it meant so much to them. they still wanted to interact in it but it just got harder and harder due to various issues. i think they DID give aa and the member lounge many chances but there's just a limit as to how much felgercarb you can take.

as for why the people who left "keep coming back" to this thread, i think they're just doing the honorable thing in returning to give a formal explanation (albeit one with expletives ;)). leaving without saying a thing (or leaving on a bad note) just plain sucks.

anyway, i know this is a pretty depressing post, but i'm still rather optimistic that things will return back to normal. this is why i'm still here. but not for very much. the truth is, before any of this even happened, i had been visiting aa less and less often. so this was inevitable, in my case. and in many other peoples' as well, in my opinion.

anyway, like my new governor says, i'll be back. :rolleyes:
i COULD NOT agree with you more!! hehe and as our governer does say... i'll be back.. to check this thread

lauren

Rambaldi_Follower said:
🇳🇴 I'm just sick of all this drama. I came on here to talk about AA and have fun not peoples problems.
well, friends help eachother out with their problems, now don't they? I like to think everyone here at AA is my friend ;)

It's time for reconstrution -- leave all past quarrels and quibbles behind-- lets step forward with smiles without grimaces. For a better tomorrow we shall strive!

hotpot said:
last thing i am saying about this whole RIDICULOUS issue

the people i have gotten to know and have left for their own reasons... fine. i for one am tired of discussing why they left and whose fault it supposedly was... i will miss the people who arent coming back and maybe i will talk to them other ways'

however... i am not going to leave or complain about all the felgercarb STILL going on after the fact.... its the internet... if i dont like something... i can click and look at something else... people say they are tired of all the talk and drama well then quit bringing it up...

more people will come to aa and we will get to know them well too... i was once new here and now i know several of you... things change and you gotta roll with it...

so please lets move on and drop it...
people who are gone, you are missed... but ya cant dwell on this stuff forever people who are still here...

:starts to sing no more drama:

suzi

i put this in the other thread but i think it is worth repeating in here as well... and to be positive about the whole thing i started the here to stay aa thread... not to keep rehashing the drama but just to state your loyalty to the community and each other.. -_-
I agree! Especially with rehasing the drama, oh my...

I'm one of the members who joined later...now it's about 7 months ago and I have visited this without registering 3 months earlier...I've always known this as a very friendly place and after a hard day a nice way of relaxing in just visiting this side...... I don't know the full story and I am not sure if I want it to know.......
The only thing I'm wondering about why there is a "fight" on the board?!? I mean in real life you have to work with and to talk to people you don't like and it is the easierest thing go out of those people's way in the internet????? And a thing which scared me: if you can't get along with people in the internet, how do you get along with them in real life????

I don't want to say more about this problem but please think about your actions......here you can just leave if you've done mistakes....but leaving is not the solution.....a break might be one but not leaving forever......

Ok. I just finished reading this. First of all, I'd like to applaud Charlie. It's not his fault this happened. Second, I don't see the point in leaving. People should be facing their problems, not running from them. Third, could someone please fill me in (here or in a pm) on what happened with BethaBristow and Moriel? I know some of thing things that happened like with Kikicourt, but other that that I must have missed something. I enjoy talking with people here and trust them. I shouldn't have to worry about them stabbing me in the back like some people have said has happened to them.

I wouldn't mind being filled in either. All of the sudden Insano Family (of which I am a member) was disbanning, Nance's rebles is all but gone. Come on people! What happened to just doing this for the fun of it?! When you guys came here I bet you weren't thinking "must join clique...must join clique..." Cliques just kinda happen. I can't really call anything here at AA a clique because people come and go as they please. It's more like amibas ;) . And what's this about people lying about who they are? What's up with that? :confused:

Ok, I promised Moriel I would keep something she told me confidential, and I am.
However, I will say that one of my best friends on here is not who I thought she was. She betrayed us all, and has more than one user name. I don't know who to trust anymore, who to believe, or if someone will turn on me any second. Apparently, there are a bunch of people involved with hate iming me. They are people here at AA, people that like you, I thought I could tell everything and anything. You know what? I WAS WRONG. Don't get me wrong, I love you guys, it's just...I have never lied to anyone here, and I plan on never doing it. So I expected the truth two ways. That's a basis of friendship. I have withstanding friendships here, and I am grateful. But there is something wrong if my "friends" think they can put me down to make themselves feel better. There is something wrong if someone wants to completely confuse and hurt me just to have some fun. There is something wrong here at AA.

I am considering leaving, but I want you guys to think about that. I am convinced we can get past this.

Love, Courtney :blowakiss:

well since I'm Betha Bristow.. you must probably think I can fill you in... Quite the contrary.... :confused: It turns out... I have no clue how all this horrible stuff happend either... :blink:

It started it guess with people lying.. including myself. I lied about my age. That I was 14 when really I was 13. Moriel lied as well I think. Actually I'm not sure if she lied or not. One day I heard a rumor from another member that Moriel was not infact 16, but 13 as well. Well I brought it back to Moriel and defended her.. and blah blah Then Moriel got mad and started yelling at another member... So next thing is everyone fighting for some reason and yelling at eachother. Hate mail was flying.. people were leaving and flaming eachother in the threads... rumors.. gossip, you name it... Then I heard that Moriel had sent Aria a threatening PM or soemthing... So a lot more people get mad and involved... And personally, I have no clue why this is so important to everyone. It seems so silly. I still don't really get what's going on.. even though I seem to be in the middle of it somehow :confused:

Just hopefully it will end soon... I can't stand it... It's pointless and really won't do any good saying right now because iit's a thing in the past..

And please to everyone who might have a problem with that post- let it be. It doesn't matter -_-

No reason to fight or argue over... It's just a small lie... It doesnt matter anymore

What does matter is learning from this... Learning from this mistake...

All I can hope is for those who left to come back and we can start over fresh. It isn't worth fighting over and you all here are wonderful people so lets please not argue. Please put aside your differences and just be friends... :smiley: Like Charlie says, give AA a chance :smiley:

-Betha

Betha Bristow said:
well since I'm Betha Bristow.. you must probably think I can fill you in... Quite the contrary.... :confused: It turns out... I have no clue how all this horrible stuff happend either... :blink:

It started it guess with people lying.. including myself. I lied about my age. That I was 14 when really I was 13. Moriel lied as well I think. Actually I'm not sure if she lied or not. One day I heard a rumor from another member that Moriel was not infact 16, but 13 as well. Well I brought it back to Moriel and defended her.. and blah blah Then Moriel got mad and started yelling at another member... So next thing is everyone fighting for some reason and yelling at eachother. Hate mail was flying.. people were leaving and flaming eachother in the threads... rumors.. gossip, you name it... Then I heard that Moriel had sent Aria a threatening PM or soemthing... So a lot more people get mad and involved... And personally, I have no clue why this is so important to everyone. It seems so silly. I still don't really get what's going on.. even though I seem to be in the middle of it somehow :confused:

Just hopefully it will end soon... I can't stand it... It's pointless and really won't do any good saying right now because iit's a thing in the past..

And please to everyone who might have a problem with that post- let it be. It doesn't matter -_-

No reason to fight or argue over... It's just a small lie... It doesnt matter anymore

What does matter is learning from this... Learning from this mistake...

All I can hope is for those who left to come back and we can start over fresh. It isn't worth fighting over and you all here are wonderful people so lets please not argue. Please put aside your differences and just be friends... :smiley: Like Charlie says, give AA a chance :smiley:

-Betha
I'm 16. If you don't believe that... I don't f***ing care anymore...

*sigh* this sucks. Everyone needs to apologize and move on from this.

Maybe it would be easier if AA is shut down for a few days and let everyone cool down, get back into their normal lives without the internet and come back ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back