Does Sark love Sydney

Does anyone think that Sark is madly in love with Sydney?

• Definately, but nothing will ever happen!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, there may be a chance for Sark!

• No, but he may just like her!

• i don't think so!

• Definately not, there is no way!

• Total voters
Rogue said:
As much as I wanna say that Sark loves Syd, I can't really say that even though I would love to see Sark and Sydney together :lovers: - hopefully in S4. (Just imagine, a short kissing between these two?!)  :woot:

i agree, i would love to see something happen with them, but i wouldn't want them to get together. i would feel really sorry for Vaughn, and plus Sydney hates Sark!!!!

Sark does not love Sydney, he covets her strength and her skills of espionage but he does not know her personality or her morals. He does not know what makes her happy or sad, he hasn't been around her enough to find out who she is...
He only wants to get under her skin to distract and throw her off course. Sark wants to taint Sydneys way of thinking...

^^^^^^^^^^^
Agree with that completely.

He certainly doesn't love her.

If there's anything between them, it's a little bit of lust on his part.

He is certainly far too self-absorbed to care about anybody enough to love them (other than himself of course). Just like Lauren, they look out for themselves above and before anybody else. People like that aren't capable of love.

"taint her way of thinking"?! :lol: A bit hostile there, dontcha think? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leslie said:
"taint her way of thinking"?! :lol: A bit hostile there, dontcha think? :lol: :lol: :lol:
[post="1014558"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sorry if you feel so, it was just another descriptive word to use. I'm hoping that just because I, like so many others that have an Anti- sig, are not always being taken the wrong way since inflection can not be written.
And just for clarity
the dictionary definition of taint:

To affect with or as if with a disease.
To affect with decay or putrefaction; spoil. See Synonyms at contaminate.
To corrupt morally.
To affect with a tinge of something reprehensible.

It has different definitions, I guess it could be 'hostile' if you chose to take it that way.\Apologies if offended.

I guess I find it difficult to understand when I come across members whose main interest is being against a certain character... blows my mind, actually... but whatever! ^_^ To each his own I guess. :D

But..aren't you the list keeper in the anti- S/V thread? So what's the difference between your anti sentiments Versus mine?
Is it because, I'm a character/Couple and yours is just couple oriented?

i'm not sure if sark's the kind of person that selfless enough to love...
i adore him, but he's a selfish bastard (all part of his charm).

but, i don't think syd needs love right now....she just needs sark. :P

cheers.
--Lex

GoodVsEvil said:
But..aren't you the list keeper in the anti- S/V thread? So what's the difference between your anti sentiments Versus mine?
Is it because, I'm a character/Couple and yours is just couple oriented?
[post="1019290"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I keep track of the list but I am not the founder. The topics were merged and the founder no longer had access to the list post. So I help her by adding ppl. I'm totally not, like, "condemning" you at all or anything, so don't get me wrong. :smiley: I guess maybe I just can't understand your way of thinking. :smiley: I could never "hate" Sark's character - I find him vital to the show, and eye candy to boot. ^_^ And I always did like what he added to the show, even before I went from being S/V to Sarkney. Oh and just to clarify -- I don't "hate" the S/V ship or shippers. I'm just against those two characters being together on the show. I (hopefully! :thinking:) don't go out of my way to bash the ship. NOT that I'm saying you do. LOL I'm just generalizing... ANYWAY... like I said, to each his own. :smiley:

Les

P.S. amalia -- your sig is just plain hilarious (and excellent Sarkney promotion! ^_^)

Sark is far too cocky and devious to really love Syd, but I think he admires her for her skills and enjoys needling her. Plus, there's no denying the sparks, so he may be attracted to her on a physical level. 👄

okay, i think there are undeniable FEELINGS and maybe sark subconciously loves her. but at the moment its not going to come to the surface for a while

Sark has been reduced to recurring for season 4 so I don't see where they would find the time to introduce another romantic plot twist.

I reckon that he is in love with her but not even he himself has realised it yet, but nothing's ever going to happen... ever... *bites fingernail nervously*

I think he would take any girl who is pretty. Don't get me wrong i am a sarkaholic but thats just the kind of guy he is ^_^

not that we don't like him that way... :love: :love: :love:

Back