Dragonrealms

I'm another ex-DR player.. I started way back when it was still on AOL (I find it hard to believe I was 11 years old at the time) and fiddled around with different characters for a couple of years. I eventually settled on a Kaldaran Thief, Perois. He was never that big in the guild.. just past 30th circle when retired, but I was quite enamored with the way the guild worked in both mechanics and roleplaying. I have yet to find any MMO that even remotely comes close with thieves and rogues, so I hope Royce (or whoever's in charge of the class) has something good planned. He's right.. once you go thief, you don't go back.

Another DR lover here, I got hooked on it by my cousin back in the AOL days, and somehow finagled the cash from the parents to play it when it moved to the web. I don't exactly remember the circle of my Moonie (Aredan Krov) when I left, mid-upper 40's, and i had a near 40 Paladin as well.

My favorite thing about DR was all the lore and backstory in the game, I think I read every single book in every single libarary.

The random name generator in DR, which I used to name my Paladin, is where I got this username as well, totally unique and able to fit into both Fantasy and Sci-Fi type games, so it's had lasting effects even if I haven't played it in years.

HJ-Diviana said:
They do character restores, but it costs quite a bit.

I want to start back up but I forget the account names for all my accounts :( (all 4 of em) I really just want Gnarm and Gnickia back, but I wouldn't mind getting my bard and cleric back either.

I will definetly be playing HJ. Gnarm and Gnickia will be reborn in some faction there, if there aren't gnomes I'll just have some other pair of twins constantly argue with each other..

Oh and for all you who hated the thieves at the ferry... Like Royce (whose character was my uncle in DR) I lived in Riverhaven at the ferry... I opened boxes just like Royce, but I procurred my own tips, but never from those who gave me boxes to open :smiley:

Ok... for the GMs here... anyone know if there is a way to recover passwords to accounts you think you know the account name for (or see what characters are associated with the account without resubbing it so i don't restart the wrong accounts) or find out the account that a certain character belongs to...

Basically I want the characters Gnarm and Gnickia back... I don't want to play the SIMU CS game of cat and mouse really... I know my name is attached to the accounts but I don't have the email I used to create the accounts or last used on the accounts anymore.

Helpzor prz!

You have no idea :smiley: Ask Royce or Navarre about me... They both know me... and if they claim they don't, they be lying... Sylvado knows me too... well they know the old me... I've become more trustworthy and even crazier through the years :smiley:

oh if you do play DR and have a skilled enough character... go visit the Desert on the islands I think its Mer'Kresh... the Dunes of Despair... find the Oasis in there and ask the Elf there about Rascalt... and if you get the chance say hi to my babies (the Westaruyns) :smiley: I was one of the player designers of that hunting zone... from what I understand its still one of the most evil in the game hehe.

Riceman said:
Is Dragonrealms worth subscribing to now?

ABSOLUTELY! If any of you haven't tried DR, at least give it a try with the 30 day free trial!

The hardest thing for me about going back to Elanthia is many of the people I knew years ago have moved on. There is still a thriving population there, who is as friendly as always.

I've said it before, but here it is again: DR is the single best game I have played... ever.

P.S. - I love seeing this thread living on... I grinned when I saw it bubbled to the top of the forum.

I most certainly know Rascalt. *evil grin*

If I could get Telnavare back, I would get serious about playing again.

Back