Dragonrealms

Watch R. R. Maker said:
I honestly have no clue, in the slightest what this game is, but since Nav thinks it is good, I guess I'll check it out.

The reason I am here, supporting and awaiting HJ, is mostly based on time well spent in Simutronics' previous games - DragonRealms and GemStone. Were I not intimately aware of what kind of game Simu is capable of creating, I would not be nearly so interested in HJ.

DragonRealms Official Game Site

What are your thoughts on the limited races, etc, though? AFAIK, its not quite the MUD experience transposed to an MMORPG.

I don't understand what you mean about starting an argument. There are no arguments of the DR forums, I wouldn't be involved in anything like that.

blur said:
What are your thoughts on the limited races, etc, though? AFAIK, its not quite the MUD experience transposed to an MMORPG.

I tend to stick with Humans or Elves. I've never been one for playing Togs, Feline folk, or lizard men. DR gave me plenty of races to choose from and it appears HJ will do the same, even w/o the sub races.

I am sure HJ will come up with something by release time to let people play more than just 4 main races. I predict a plethora of dwarvish and gnomish toons always underfoot. *stomp!* heh. ;)

Sylvado said:
I don't understand what you mean about starting an argument. There are no arguments of the DR forums, I wouldn't be involved in anything like that.

You misread my post. Surely you remember Gnarm and Gnickia Sylvado, I know for a fact you used to be annoyed by them on a daily basis at the Ranger guild :smiley: I start arguements between my two characters just for fun, squabbling sibblings and all.

I'm not sure what Sylvado found more annoying... Me arguing with myself on Gnarm and Gnickia... Or the cutesy halfling behavior of Rascalt and his in game wife Teminesca

Rascalt said:
I'm not sure what Sylvado found more annoying... Me arguing with myself on Gnarm and Gnickia... Or the cutesy halfling behavior of Rascalt and his in game wife Teminesca

Actually I was referring to the message boards where I am noted for arguments. I don't remember your characters in game and never spent a lot of time at the guild. Sylxxxxx is common among rangers so perhaps it was someone else, maybe Sylvantro.

Whelp got Gnickia back... Gnarm has mysteriously disappeared off my old accounts but I've written to the proper people and he is being tracked down and hopefully recovered for me.

Back