Foolish Ways

Hey. Sorry I haven't been reviewing... I'm in Toronto on holiday... (checking out places to live in the fall) and didn't have internet until now.

I can't believe Vaughn just left without saying goodbye. Poor Cathy. :(
OOOOOooooOOOO U of T campus? I wanna go to St Georges Campus: next year woo! lol

** i will send pm's out for the next 5 chapters as they are the last, i appreciate all of you so much for reading this story, it has been the biggest joy to write...**

Chapter 164

“Daddy!” Cathy squealed as Vaughn opened the door to his hotel room.

“Hey there Angel” Vaughn lifted Cathy into the air and hugged her tightly.

“I missed you” Cathy kissed his cheek, “Lots!”

“I missed you too” Vaughn smiled as he saw Sydney appear with Erica asleep on her shoulder, “Angel you’ve gotta stay quiet, Erica’s sleeping”

“Oh” Cathy nodded into her father’s shoulder, “I’m sleepy” Cathy admitted.

“Well why don’t we take you to bed?” Vaughn laughed softly.

“Bed” Cathy nodded.

“I’ll take her, and then I’ll come back and say hi to you” Vaughn looked at his wife.

“Okay” Sydney nodded.

“Alright Angel- lets go!” Vaughn smiled.

“YAY!” Cathy squealed.

“Yup” Vaughn took Cathy into bedroom and laid her down on the bed, “Sleep tight, okay?”

“I love you Daddy” Cathy looked up at her father.

“I love you too baby” Vaughn smiled and kissed her forehead, “Go to sleep and then I’ll be here in the morning”

“Promise?” Cathy looked at him with her eyes full of doubt due to the last promise he made to her.

“I promise” Vaughn kissed her head gently, “Now sleep” he smiled as he walked out of the room to see Sydney putting Erica down on the ground, “Hey you” he smiled.

“Hi” Sydney felt herself blush under his gaze.

“I missed you” Vaughn walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her gently, “So, so much”

“I missed you too” Sydney put her forehead against his, “Seems like its been forever”

“Yeah” Vaughn nodded and then looked down at Erica who was walking towards the couch. “Hey there little lady” he laughed as he bent down and picked her up, “Daddy missed you too”

“Daddddy” Erica grinned, her eyes tired from having just woken.

“Do you wanna go to bed too?” Vaughn asked her, poking her nose gently with his pinky finger.

“Yeaaa” Erica nodded.

“Okay, well let’s go put you in bed, give mommy kisses” Vaughn smiled as he walked over to Sydney with Erica in his arms.

“Mommy” Erica grinned and leaned forward to kiss her mothers cheek.

“Night sweetie pie” Sydney smiled as Vaughn carried her into the same room that Cathy was sleeping in, along the far wall was a crib for Erica to sleep in.

*~*

“Tired?” Vaughn looked at Sydney.

“Yeah, I am” Sydney sighed and leaned her head down against Vaughn’s chest, “I miss you”

“I miss you too” Vaughn kissed her forehead, “Which is what I want to talk to you about”

“Oh?” Sydney looked at him.

“Well, it’s the summer and I was thinking that maybe you and the girls could spend the rest of the summer here with me” Vaughn rubbed her hand gently with his thumb.

“Vaughn” Sydney sighed.

“What?” Vaughn looked at her, “I don’t like being away from you this much”

“I know” Sydney nodded, “But I have projects and I don’t just want to uproot the girls” Sydney explained.

“Uproot them?” Vaughn gaped slightly, “Syd I think it’s probably far more detrimental for them not to have a father with them then to have them live in an apartment here for six weeks!”

“Ugg” Sydney groaned, “Can we not do this?”

“Do what?” Vaughn asked her.

“Argue right now…I just got here and I missed you more than anything and I just want to sit and laugh and be happy. Not argue about ridiculous things” Sydney told him.

“Alright” Vaughn nodded, “But we have to talk about this by the time you fly back to LA, okay?”

“Alright” Sydney agreed as she moved onto the couch, “I just want to sleep”

“You’re no fun” Vaughn smirked as she sat on the arm rest.

“Ehhhh” Sydney shrugged, “You try making a commercial flight with your two daughters and be a celebrity…it’s not easy”

“Fair enough” Vaughn bent down and kissed her sweetly, “Would you like me to take you to bed Giggles?”

Sydney couldn’t help but smile; he hadn’t called her that in such an incredibly long time. “Yes” she nodded.

Shotput25ash
sydney_alias_vaughn
ams4alias
athletic44111
sydneymicheal
jadeygirl
ubielecki
texasalias2004
Shelz
Sydney A Vaughn
helpleessromantic
julesvartan
vaughnsgurl4lf
Sarahmañana
VaUgHnBaBy47
SydneyVaughn47
mountaineer68
Alwazabrat
vaughnshoney
Jen-Jen
Monstica
Addicted 2 Alias
Lovygirl

Bubbles
Bamse
littlemissliketofight
sparklingrainbow
hannahb
74Aliaschickita47
sydneyv22
broe4ever929
kalias
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
tunita
Nancy O
cupcake55
Bubbles
bellasbaby
msu_ruby
undercover_spy
Crazy for Alias
leelow13
Brinne
freaky
Vaughnlover15
smartgirl2004
secret_agent_angel
wiseman

AliasChica316
Alias_Day
Alias_rocks_87
mountaineer83186
SydVaughn1001
blue_bird
EJ11
Alias=mylife26
Alias79
MontrealRocks
rileylovesalias
ae_gurl293
kromrell
Angel
aussievaughngirl
JessicaAC
KAliasGirl
SuperDuck123
freelancer79
aprilsfool6
alias_chick_47
atekamel
Ashqua
jb288
Phoenixwannabe

MVLuver0047
Mightylittleone
gucci_94
burgandypegasus
Lor_Aliasfan47
BrownEyedGirl
Maddy28
superspy
meghanlyn85
iheartvaughn
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
frangipani
ASIOagent
Ekm324
Catpin
aliasisthebest
Benzmine
AliasSydney502
i love vaughny
buckeyealum2000
cookiespdky1985
Bethiebear86
Thumper
one&only44
JuliaSark05

Queen of hearts
Dani 22 01 1979
k-mila
Sage Vale
grassyass
Freckles3706
newyorkaise
vaughn&sydneylover
blknight
tubby
funkymonkey
Lily Ella
Stella1
Vaughn&sydneylover
Mistyville
Vaughn-a-holic!439
dandan
kate_14
invisible
shelley g.
Nicky_Bristow
ChrisM
Vartan-lova
Syd&Vaughn4eva
sydney//Vaughn

mnkdance963
tblash423
6helterskelter6
i'm an aliasaholic
syd-157
LittleNicky
albob

“Fair enough” Vaughn bent down and kissed her sweetly, “Would you like me to take you to bed Giggles?”

Sydney couldn’t help but smile; he hadn’t called her that in such an incredibly long time. “Yes” she nodded.
:love: :love:

Can't wait for more.

Aww he called her giggles again!!!! :love:
-I think Vaughn is right...Syd should move there for the summer!!!! :D
-Great update!! Loved it!!

poor Cathy for being scared her father will leave her just like he did :(
the end cute, especially when Vaughn called Sydney giggles ^_^
I really hope she will agree to stay with him, he needs his family and his family needs him :smiley:

Thanks for the PM

ohhhh my god !!! syd is pregnant with vaughn´s baby :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: . i wonder how vaughn wil take this news ??? and also how mad daddy jack bristow wil be :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ,

Nanda

I'm sure Sydney will break down and decide to stay with Vaughn during the summer. Syd can put her career on hold for 6 weeks.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back