Foolish Ways

Chapter 145
A/N- Cathy at this point in the story is 3 years old

“What?” Sydney stared at the little girl.

“You’re fighting” Cathy stated simply.

“Oh honey” Sydney whispered, picking Cathy up, “Grown ups fight, it doesn’t mean we don’t love each other”

*~*

“We need to talk” Sydney stated simply, it was Christmas Eve and they were at his parents house, the girls were playing with Joshua, who had been named ‘the new baby’ and Sydney and Vaughn were left alone, in silence in the living room.

“What?” Vaughn looked at her, “I don’t see much to talk about…you’re okay with my sister being pregnant”

“This isn’t about her anymore” Sydney shook her head.

“Oh, please, then tell me exactly what I’m thinking” Vaughn rolled his eyes.

“Do you want to fight with me?” Sydney looked at him, “I mean…are we doing this for the makeup sex or something?”

“Well it’s always pretty damn good” Vaughn smirked.

“Pervert” Sydney couldn’t help but laugh as he pulled her body onto his lap.

“Yeah” Vaughn grinned, his hands running down the sides of her torso and resting on her hips.

“I hate you” Sydney mumbled.

“I hate you too” Vaughn nodded as he began kissing her neck.

“Mmm I hate you so much” Sydney smiled, putting her hands at the base of his neck.

“I know” Vaughn nodded as his kisses made their way up her neck and onto her jaw.

“Good” Sydney nodded, smiling as Vaughn’s lips came onto hers, “We should go upstairs”

“Yeah” Vaughn nodded as he stood up with Sydney’s legs wrapped around him, “We’re gonna have makeup sex in my childhood bedroom”

Sydney couldn’t help but laugh at that comment.

“Every teenaged boys dream” Sydney laughed as they went up the stairs.

*~*

“Oh…right there…yes” Sydney moaned.

“Yeah” Vaughn groaned.

“Ohhh, Michael” Sydney gasped as he pulled her onto him from her shoulder, merging their chests together.

“mmm, yeah” Vaughn nodded as he kissed her passionately.

“I love you”

“Whatever” Vaughn laughed as Sydney slapped his chest.

*~*

“Christmas! Christmas!” Cathy jumped on her parents in the early hours of the morning.

“Quiet” Sydney groaned as she closed her eyes tightly while Vaughn’s arm slowly began to rub circles on her bare arm.

“Christmas!” Cathy squealed.

“Alright honey, go get Aunty Jamie” Vaughn muttered.

“I want you guys” Cathy whined.

“Catherine” Vaughn brought his head off the pillow and glared at his daughter.

“What?” Cathy stomped her foot and grasped the sheet, beginning to pull it off.

“Cathy no” Sydney bolted upright and grabbed the sheet, not wanting to scar her child at that point in the day.

“Why?” Cathy whined.

“Because daddy isn’t wearing underpants” Sydney smirked.

“Why not?” Cathy looked at her father.

“Because…I…uh…” Vaughn flushed.

“Did you have an accident Daddy?” Cathy looked sternly at her father.

“Sweetie, go look at your presents okay?”

*~*

“Early” Sydney muttered as she poured herself a coffee and sat in the living room to watch her daughter stare intently at the Christmas gifts while Vaughn brought Erica downstairs.

“Mommy can I open them now?” Cathy looked at her mother with an angelic smile.

“Fine, one” Sydney laughed, as always, completely unable to resist the charms of her three year old.

“Cathy no” Sydney bolted upright and grabbed the sheet, not wanting to scar her child at that point in the day.

“Why?” Cathy whined.

“Because daddy isn’t wearing underpants” Sydney smirked.

“Why not?” Cathy looked at her father.

“Because…I…uh…” Vaughn flushed.

“Did you have an accident Daddy?” Cathy looked sternly at her father.
that was so funny :rotflmao: :lol:
that was great

That was great... They made up... And the Cathy scene at the end, was funnier than hell!!! Can't wait for the next chapter :smiley:

Aww, they are so cute, I'm so glad they made up, but Vaughn still needs to acept the fact that his sister is pregnant.

Great chapter. Can't wait for more.

°°NiCkY°°

That was great ... just foundthis update ... stupid PMs ... aww they are fighting ... cant believe he chose to sleep on the couch ... poor Syd ... aww poor Cathy ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

HA!!!

I keep forgetting to check in..awww for Vaughn and his dad....

hehe on the Dannyness.

About the other sister whose name escapes me...was she forced?

HA!!!

I keep forgetting to check in..awww for Vaughn and his dad....

hehe on the Dannyness.

About the other sister whose name escapes me...was she forced?

Back