Former Gartan Addicts #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god he didn't ask before! If the thought of Jack Bristow didn't kill Vaughn's mood, then I don't know what would.
Hell, talking about Jack before would have ruined my mood to watch spysex! :lol: Jack is a real mood killer! I'm still amazed that Jack didn't kill Vaughn over the S2 hidden sex tape incident!

And I'm outta here for now! Good night everybody!

Bye Audie! :hi:

I feel like watching Second Double now.. Tie Sex and the Tape.. :lol:

ETA: Okay.. Just watched TieSex! It's so sexy when Vaughn licks his lips. OMG! :thud:

KaveDweller said:
Shout out?  More like insult.   LOL   Seth and Zach were talking about their comic book obsession and Seth said how Elektra was coming out on DVD, but there was a reason he didnn't see that felgercarb in the theaters.    I heard it and was all "burn."   Then I was mad at Seth the whole episode.  LOL.  I can't believe Fox let that air since it was a Fox movie.
[post="1294326"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ooookay. Sorry if my post made some of you guys mad. After I posted that item, I had to go do something, and came back and was surprised that you thought that was an insult to Elektra. I actually thought it was nice that Zach still wanted to see the movie and was all excited, like when he said "you know what this weekend is, right? Elektra comes to DVD". The movie was already ripped apart by everyone so I don't think that Fox was wrong to allow the mention of people not wanting to see it in the theatres. I think it's great that comics fans like Zach's character still want to see the movie. Anyway, sorry if that upset you guys. I took it differently.

ETA: On to nicer things. :D I agree APO would be a good one for the entire cast to have a commentary. I think the rest of the cast will go all quiet when they show the love scene. hahaha. Remember MV's comment on "Phase One" when they all got quiet during the kissing scene after they took down SD-6. Yeah, I'd like to hear MV & JG comment on what they were thinking while shooting that scene :P .

Yeah! I love the Phase One Commentary. Like when they talk about how Jen jumps when something sparks while she's kissing MV. :lol:

Okay... I was watching APO... What U2 song is that during the love scene? :confused:

They played 'Bad' by U2 during the love scene.

It's ok Jill. I had no idea what was said so I didn't know. I don't watch the OC, hehe. ;)

I like the Phase One commentary because JJ starts talking over the beginning of the kissing part and JG wants to talk about it. :lol: MV's comment about using so many breath mints for that scene that he got an ulcer was so funny.

They did the ATY commentary when they were filming S2, right? Cause MV mentioned something about having to use a full razor when kissing Jen. :lol:

Yes, I believe S1 commentary was done while shooting S2. How awkward must that be not only to watch yourself in a love scene, but also to have to comment on it? :P I mean, what do you really say? Hahaha, if they were being honest, they'd probably go, "oh, is that how we look when we're kissing?" :lol:

boyscout11 said:
Yes, I believe S1 commentary was done while shooting S2.  How awkward must that be not only to watch yourself in a love scene, but also to have to comment on it? :P I mean, what do you really say?  Hahaha, if they were being honest, they'd probably go, "oh, is that how we look when we're kissing?" :lol:
[post="1294587"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Maybe Vartan started sweating again. :lol: I'm sure he did. He got all bashful when the train station scene came on in ATY. Can you imagine him having to watch himself during the Phase One kissing scene? :P

Hehe. Yeah, I didn't hear him say, pipe it down everyone, this is my scene. :smiley: I think he did say something like that in the flirting corner scene, because they were all talking over each other. :lol: I need to re-watch the commentraries. The best one was when they had the whole cast. I don't care if we could barely understand what they were all saying, but that was hilarious. ;)

It sucked that they didn't have cast commentary on S3. I guess even the cast didn't care to watch that felgercarb again. :P

Ooookay. Sorry if my post made some of you guys mad. After I posted that item, I had to go do something, and came back and was surprised that you thought that was an insult to Elektra.

You didn't upset me. I actually thought it was funny that they insulted Elektra on the OC, but I did take it as an insult to the movie.

Anyway, about the commentaries, I wonder what episodes they will do. I always want more no matter how many they pick. I bet most of this years will be about the end of the season cause that's where the story arcs are.

I really liked it when Bradley and Merrin were in the commentaires. I miss them. :( I'd definitely like to see the whole cast. I must've listened to that Phase One commentary about 20 times already. :P

I think he did say something like that in the flirting corner scene, because they were all talking over each other.
He was so cute when he said that!!!! :love:

MV and JG should do their own commentary. :P Although, Victor and Ron are just as funny. Was GG in the commentaries?? I don't remember... :confused:

Seeya later guys.. I'm off to the Giants game. :hi:

ETA: I'll leave ya'll with a pretty picture. ^_^
phase-one223.jpg

OK, Elise, good luck tonight :P .

Uhm, I don;t think MV & JG can do the commentary alone. They need buffer, because that would be too awkward especially during the love scenes. :D

ETA: Thanks for that pic. See what I mean, if you were MV, what commentary would you have on that that wouldn't sound weird. You can't say, "hey we nailed that scene", or "JG, you really went for that". Ken Olin was right. All you can say is "uhm, they're kissing". :lol:

ETA: Thanks for that pic. See what I mean, if you were MV, what commentary would you have on that that wouldn't sound weird. You can't say, "hey we nailed that scene", or "JG, you really went for that". Ken Olin was right. All you can say is "uhm, they're kissing".

Heehee....that's why it would be funny. But too awkward. They need JG and MV and a couple other people.

Ok, how about MV, JG and Victor :lol:. What does Spy Daddy have to say about that? :P

I think they need some funny comments from Grunberg. He goes for the craziest comments. I also thought Bradley had a lot of funny comments. Funny would be the best way to comment on awkward scenes.

I'd love to see a JG/MV/VG commentary. They gotta get Grunberg in there. He hasn't done a commentary yet, right?? Just him and MV would be a good one too. :P Whatever it comes down to, I'd love to see all of the cast do a commentary for one episode for S4. :D APO would be a good one for them.

I just see VG as so serious, so I would find it funny if he had to do a commentary on a love scene. Greg was in the Phase One commentary. I just want one with everybody in it for S4. It's just more fun.

Elise, happy with tonight's game? :smiley:

ETA: How sad am I watching Jane fonda just hoping to hear her say MV's name when she talks about their movie :thinking: . JFo on Larry King right now, still no mention of MV :P

Hi Jill! :hi:

Aww, boo, she didn't mention MV?? But he's so hot! :P

My face is still numb cause it was freezing, but I'm happy. :D Thank god tomorrow is a day game. 2 cold night games in a row isn't that much fun.

I love when Ron was talking in the commentaries. He's so sweet! How he plays Sloane the jackass so well is crazy. Him and VG are so opposite of their roles and they play their characters awesome. (y) I miss BC though. He had some funny comments in there.

Hey Elise 👋 You're still up, like me.

So the chill was worth it. I don't really keep track of what's going on in MLB but one of my friends is so into baseball and has the compulsion to keep me updated on who's winning. :P I gather Vartan's team isn't doing nearly as well as yor team. (y)

I couldn't find my S1 DVD. BC is a funny one. I like his humor. Just imagine MV and BC hanging out. They must go crazy making fun of each other.

The funniest part was when BC was talking about how he was watching his drool to see how long it would go out of his mouth. :lol: You know, when he was being tortured by suit and glasses. His comments about that were so funny. :D

I'm going to bed after this.. so tired. :asleep:

Nah, MV's team isn't doing so well.... :thinking: Poor guy, the hockey season gets cancelled and now his Mets aren't playing well. I have sympathy for him. :P

Anyway, about the commentaries, I wonder what episodes they will do. I always want more no matter how many they pick. I bet most of this years will be about the end of the season cause that's where the story arcs are.

Well we know that one will be the 19th episode. I'm guessing Jen might do that one along with JJ or whoever. Season Finale perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back