Former Gartan Addicts #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know which interview you're talking about. :D It's coo... I'll stumble upon it randomly one day. :lol:

I saw another trailer!! I've seen it 4 times in one night. This is insane. ^_^

ETA: Thanks Audie!! I'm gonna go look now. :smiley:

ETAA: I listened.. and I remember reading the transcript for that interview. "Baseball is my girlfriend but I'm married to hockey?" :lol: Nice one.

Darn, it wasn't the BC/MV interview. But thanks anyway, Audie, that was fun to listen to. Aww, bring back Bradley. Those 2 together are a hoot. :lol:

They're such nice guys. Awwww... I miss Bradley too. :smiley:

God, his voice is even hotter on the phone. :lol: I know you were thinking that too Jill. You're always talking about how manly his voice is. :P

Man.. I really wanna hear what he has to say about his hair. :lol: I forgot that OHP was filmed way before it was released. Yep, you can tell he got a whole lot better looking. :P

LOL :lol: when MV said Bradley was shipping the OHP DVDs. :lol: Really, they should bring back Will.

Hat trick! ;) That was a good interview. How come they don't do those radio interviews anymore. It's always nice when they have 2 or more cast members together so you cansee how they interact in real life.

We debated about his hat trick comment awhile back. :lol: Don't ever say leave it to our imagination MV. :P Because we will. ;)

Yeah, BC was so funny when he was like, "I pressed the rewind button!" :D

We debated about his hat trick comment awhile back.  Don't ever say leave it to our imagination MV.  Because we will.
Clearly MV has no clue just how wild our imaginations are! And I know it has been explained before but what is a hat trick anyway?

ETA: And I'm going to be a good little college student and go to bed now! Good night my fellow Gartan lovers and Vartan droolers!

angel_audie said:
Clearly MV has no clue just how wild our imaginations are!  And I know it has been explained before but what is a hat trick anyway?
[post="1320145"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Scoring 3 goals in one game! :D

Night Audie!

PoketRockets11 said:
I just saw the MIL trailer 3 times in the past hour. ^_^ I swear, I kept changing channels and there it was. It was awesome. :lol:

I'm not fretting over the lack of S/V last night. I'm sure things will get better in the next few episodes.

You know,
Vaughn just can't wake up all of a sudden and go, "Hey... I think I want to marry Syd." :lol: There's bound to be some S/V scenes that show them getting closer if Vaughn is gonna start thinking about proposing. ;)
[post="1320023"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You are so right -_- -_- !!!

Maybe we will get more SV in the next episodes ^_^ .But we better start ot pray since the next episodes will be more about...

But

Sydney helping Vaughn to look for his father brought them closer :thinking: and that showed to Vaughn how much she loved him and she would do everything to help him, Even break law. The whole Elena and Rambaldi thing will give us some SV scenes :P . Maybe Vaughn will propose to her when he will realize there is a chance to lose her :thinking:

:woot: this is the day! wonder what MV will wear :P ...
mv.jpg

:Photo: and yeah, pictures and links please for this MV event! :D
I hope some of the Alias cast will be there too! :hug: :group:
:groupwave: can't wait! I'm excited for MV :P

Karen said:
Hi everyone,

I saw some of you talking about seeing the MiL promo on TV and others wanted to see it. Just letting you know I have seen it twice today online at 2 different sites. The first was at Yahoo, in the games section. The second is in Kristin's column over at E! Online. On page 3. Just if anyone wanted to see it.  :smiley:
[post="1319956"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thanks Karen! :smiley:

and for the premiere date katyray! (y)

Yay! It's premiere day. :lol: Tomorrow I get to wake up, come here, and see all the new pics. That will make my day. :smiley:

His eyes are so pretty in that picture. :thud:

It's at 6:30 pm. :D I looked this up last night because someone at SD-1 who works near the theater wanted to go. :P

I guess we should be online at around 8pm? :lol:

Elise, it's still bugging me that I can't find that comment MV made about his hair. :lol: I will have to watch the DVD tomorrow, maybe it was in there. :blink: anyway, I think the comment was something to the effect that he thinks it looks like he has a dead rat on his head. :lol:

Ok good. 8pm is good. I can still watch the Giants game and not be distracted by MV. :lol: The Giants are 0-3 on Wednesday night games and my brother keeps telling me it's cause I choose Vartan over them. :P

Then why did he grow his hair out so long?? :lol: It was for a role then, right? Cause you can't just grow out your hair and not like it. ^_^

Tell your brother you have to set your priorities - MV or the Giants. I think that's an easy call. :P Do you have seasons tickets or are you just watching on TV? I've only been to a baseball game about 5 times in my life.

Yeah, I think the hair was just for the role. :lol: It also seemed darker than his normal color.

I'll have to get on at like 11 to see the pics. <_<

Maybe he liked his hair at the time, but now when he looks back he thinks its ugly. *Shrugs*

ETA: That makes sense Jill. :lol:

Hmmm, good point Katy about liking it at the time and then looking back and thinking that he didn't like it. ;)

Well, if Alias is on in September, then I might have to choose the Giants. :hides: I'm not uptight yet cause it's the beginning of the season. ^_^ We have season tickets, but they're on the road right now so no game to go to. :smiley:

Yeah, it was definitely darker. He must've felt good when he cut it all off. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back