Former Gartan Addicts #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah hahaah Happy Halloween guys!!

I'm going as Syd and my boyfriend is going as Vaughn lol but he didn't want an alias so he's just going as an APO Vaughn with a suit hahaha and i'm going as Syd from the pilot, the famous red wig and leather pants lol! at least we can play out the last scene of the pilot where Vaughn says "I'm not trying to play you" and Syd says "We'll see" LOL!

so did i hear it right, MV's tattoo is a map of mexico?? cuz in the commentary they mention his tattoo is a map and then during the spy sex scene, Jen says "there's mexico" :lol:

btw, i STILL haven't seen the hidden feature lol has anyone clicked on the lil thingy that comes on during random episodes?? i saw it floating around during WTLV but by the time i noticed it, it disappeared lol

If that's true then I totally don't see it. I thought it was discussed before and people thought it looked like the head/mask of a knight and a shield... I absolutely don't see Mexico :thinking:

ETA: Maybe they were joking..

I heard them say "there's Mexico" about the tattoo, and that confused me, too. Maybe it's a joke because no one can tell what it is. :lol:

Is there another bonus in in the WTLV epsiode? :thinking:

The tatto beeing a map reminds me of Prison Break :P
but is that really true?? It doesn't seem a mal to me :lol:

Hee. Prison Break tattoo. Hee.

Yeah I think they were joking. Trying to distinquish what MV's map tattoo is actually of. Hee.

Makes me want to look at his shoulders in grand detail now though. :naughty:

👋 Jill! So you finally got your DVD! (y)

Ooh, I haven't watched that APO commentary yet. So MV does his own hair? Well he's got the mussed look pretty much down pat. He doesn't need a hair stylist. :lol: He seems to be growing his hair out from that Koi video. How come he still looks better everytime? :blush:

Mexico on the tattoo? :thinking: Probably an inside joke...well JG should know what's on that tattoo. She's seen it up close right? :P

It's Prison Break tonight! :woot: Thank god for tv. I have something to look forward to later. I've been babysitting my computer program the whole weekend and it's trying me patience. :angry: Sorry, I just had to get that one out. ;)

Anyway, the other show I really like right now is Grey's Anatomy. :D

Hi Chatty! :hi: Oh yeah, getting those DVD's was like trying to get a pass into the APO office? :P I went to two Target's and they both were out of Alias DVDs. :eek: I now have 2 rainchecks for $39.99. :lol: I finally dragged my mom to Costco to get it. It was late and the store was closing, I had to beg to be let in. :lol:

My new shows are Prison Break and Grey's Anatomy. I'm shipping Michael/Sara and Alex/Izzy. :hide: I live for TV. It's what makes me forget about work. ;)

Are BC's tattoos real or just for the show?

ETA: Oh, about MV's tattoo. I think in his other comedy show that never aired (with Christine Taylor), he said it was a map of Baltimore. :lol:

I think BC's knives tattoo is just for show...like TOM's. ;) I figured Anthony Bourdain must have it and it's the connection of being a chef and the knives thing.

:lol: I squealed last night when Dr. McDreamy showed up at the bar but then I fell back down to earth later on. But I still have faith in that ship. I'm with you in the Dr. Sara/TOM ship though. ;) Something's supposed to happen to that one too. ;)

So is Vaughn going to be back on epi 7 or epi 9? There seems to be a debate on that one. :thinking:

What's the debate? I thought they moved MV's appearance for 7th episode? I need to be sure. I'm taking that week off. :lol:

I was at Target, and skimming through People magazine. They had the MV/JG pic when they were shooting by the freeway, and the background was a green screen. So I guess it's a dream? :(

There was a debate about whether MV's on epi 7 or epi 9 over at sd-1 (it's on the older thread). Anyway, I just want to know when he'll be back. For now, unless ABC changes their website, I'll believe it to be the 17th. Are you really taking the week off? :lol: I was going to take Thurs-Friday off that week because my brother in OR was supposed to be here in L.A. that week but I guess they changed their plans.

Those Syd/Vaughn pics made it's way into a lot of mags this week. The green screen story was on the Inside TV mag, wasn't it? It's the one that has it on their cover. It's also the one supposedly with a souce confirming that it's a dream sequece. :thinking:

Yeah, I'm taking it as vacation. I'm so excited about the KC episode, because you know I :love: MV and BC. It's like a dream come true. If only they got DA to be there, it would have been perfect.:P

I only looked at People magazine. There was a green screen, but they didn't say anything about a dream. ;)

Hmmm...well, the only thing that I could see the green screen for, is that the highway was in the background, so maybe they're inserting it with something else? WE'll have to see!

MV was soooo adorable in that video...man that guy is HOTTTTT...

The US Weekly article was soo cute...JG cried when Vaughn died...that is sooo cute!

Oh, ok, I guess that is no confirmation yet if MV will be in episode 7 or 9. I figure if anyone knows, you guys would. LOL. But all kidding aside, since I would only watch the episode he is in, I hope ABC doesn't screw up on the date.

SYDNEY AND APO TRY TO FIND OUT WHOM GORDON DEAN WORKS FOR
AND WHAT HIS ULTIMATE GOAL IS, AND SLOANE STRUGGLES FOR CONTROL
OVER THE GROUP THAT CLAIMS TO HAVE A CURE FOR NADIA, ON ABC’S “ALIAS”

Mia Maestro Guest Stars as Nadia
Amy Acker (“Angel”) Guest Stars as Kelly Peyton

“Fait Accompli” – Sydney and APO attempt to discover whom Gordon Dean is working for and what their end game is. Meanwhile, when the group claiming to have a cure for daughter Nadia continues to play mind games with him, Sloane struggles for control. Mia Maestro and Amy Acker (“Angel”) guest star, on “Alias,” THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Alias” stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Balthazar Getty as Thomas Grace, Rachel Nichols as Rachel Gibson and Élodie Bouchez as Renée Rienne.

Guest starring are Mia Maestro as Nadia, Tyrees Allen as Gordon Dean, Amy Acker as Kelly Peyton, Keone Young as Professor Choy, Angus Macfadyen as Joseph Ehrmann, Ali Dean as Arab sheik, Lorenzo Caccialanza as chancellor and Carl Gilliard as agent no. 1.

“Fait Accompli” was written by Andi Bushell and directed by Richard Coad.

“Alias” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound and Spanish subtitles via secondary closed captioning.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

There is no mention of Michael for episode 7 as of right now. Thats from ABC's press bundle today.

Thanks for the info, RJ. So no MV on the 17th. :confused: Ugh, even ABC can't get their guest listing correct. :angry: Well, that's info for today. It seems to change every few days. :lol: I don't want to care anymore, I just wanna know when I can see Vaughn/Vartan again on TV.

ETA:
Yeah, I'm taking it as vacation. I'm so excited about the KC episode, because you know I MV and BC. It's like a dream come true.

That's definitely true love right there. :P :lol:

ETAA: The S/V pics are still listed on the ABC website as 11/17/05. :o_O:

ETAA: The S/V pics are still listed on the ABC website as 11/17/05.

Yeah I would disregard that. If MV was in the episode they would show it on the press release for episode 7. :blink: ABC. :lol:

Hey guys when does MV start shooting his movie? Like do we know the exact day? :blink: :blink:

A map of Mexico? :lol: Yeah, I was wondering what the hell JG was talking about when she said that. Must be an inside joke. ;) I personally would like a closeup view of that, and for that matter, other parts of him. :P

I watched Dodgeball twice this weekend. MV really has to get a cameo in one of Stiller's movies since he seems to get all of his friends in his films. I would be so stoked. ^_^ I wish they had a high rez version of that pic of him and Stiller at the playboy mansion. I love that picture. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back