Former Gartan Addicts #9

Oh man...today they are shooting the last of Alias...how sad and depressing...I knew I felt depressed today for some reason...lol.

Okay here are my guesses:
Person close to Syd: Jack
Main Character not close to Syd: Peyton
Other person: Sark

I think Renee, Rachel, Tom and Peyton all are main characters, and when they say main characters, I'm taking that as main character this season....
I agree Jess. (y) I think it's so confusing because some cast members used to be regulars but aren't this season. It's hard to say who counts as a regular cast member or not. ;)

Since Jill said we can't have 2 names, I'll have to clarify mine. I don't want to be disqualified. :P Oh, and grand prize doesn't include airfare and accommodations. :lol:

Jack, Sloane, Renee

Elise, sorry I missed your line about the spoiler tags but I guess you figured it out. Like Katy said before, it should work with the usual quote tags but NO emoticons/smilies or pics. ;)

Syd looks cute in those pics... too bad they just released 5 pics.
And one of the deaths will happen in that episode... Sloane will go crazy :P

Ohh... btw... Don't forget that one of the deaths is an APO male and another is SPyFam ;)

do Rachel, Tom, Peyton, or Renee count as main characters.
Rachel and Tom are main charcters... in think.

Guys! I bought the new Alias magazine with Bradley Cooper on the cover! Hot! :woot:

They have a section where they go through the episodes of Season 5 and provide us with dialogue that hinted that Vaughn was alive. I don’t know, I could swear it was never clear to me that Vaughn was alive :hide: The last part of it, they show a working script of “Maternal Instinct” and it was totally different from what we saw because they described it as Vaughn was in “godawful” :lol: state and they described some kind of high-tech hospital in Tibet. Again, me probably being slow on the pick up, but Vaughn looked nothing like “Godawful” to me. My reaction was more like “Have mercy! That is one hot looking Vaughn!”. :P

I think it's going to be both Jack and Irina. I think Jack is going to try to protect Sydney from Irina and get killed in the process.

Guys! I bought the new Alias magazine with Bradley Cooper on the cover! Hot! :woot:

They have a section where they go through the episodes of Season 5 and provide us with dialogue that hinted that Vaughn was alive. I don’t know, I could swear it was never clear to me that Vaughn was alive :hide: The last part of it, they show a working script of “Maternal Instinct” and it was totally different from what we saw because they described it as Vaughn was in “godawful” :lol: state and they described some kind of high-tech hospital in Tibet. Again, me probably being slow on the pick up, but Vaughn looked nothing like “Godawful” to me. My reaction was more like “Have mercy! That is one hot looking Vaughn!”. :P
BC is moving up to score an Alias cover! :D Any new MV/Vaughn pics?

They probably didn't have enough time to shoot that scene as described since MV came back from Australia later than originally reported. Hence, we get the 2-second shot of Vaughn. ;) I would have a been a stretch to make MV look "godawful." On the man's worst day, he probably would still look somewhat hot over here. :P He looked tanned and fit coming from Australia.

They have a section where they go through the episodes of Season 5 and provide us with dialogue that hinted that Vaughn was alive. I don’t know, I could swear it was never clear to me that Vaughn was alive The last part of it, they show a working script of “Maternal Instinct” and it was totally different from what we saw because they described it as Vaughn was in “godawful” state and they described some kind of high-tech hospital in Tibet. Again, me probably being slow on the pick up, but Vaughn looked nothing like “Godawful” to me. My reaction was more like “Have mercy! That is one hot looking Vaughn!”.
Thanks ;)
Sounds interesting. And Bradley... yummmy. I hope someone scans it.
:lol: I agree... my reaction was more "He looks hottre than ever" But yeah... he looked a bit hurt

Eh! lots of people atwork watching me so I can't really read the whole magazine. :angry: :P I don't think there's any new MV pics. Just one from the Season 1 finale and he's smiling at the camera and he looks really young. I'll read some more later.

I think there are also some dialogue from "Horizon" that they eventually cut out when the episode was shown. Because it was something like Syd mentioning about their baby "girl", and I don't think that was ever confirmed until last week. ;)

Thanks for the mag sneak peek! I'll have to look for it before I go home tonight.

I just had a thought. IF we do get some S/V spysex, how will they show Vaughn's front and back side with all those bullet scars? :Ph34r: I'm liking that high-tech Tibet hospital better. I don't think there's anything in the Bhutan safe house that could have made the scars disappear.

:lol: I should be worrying about my report right now than this... :rolleyes:

Let me clarify that. I think the whole concept of some kind of safehouse is the same, except that instead of Bhutan it’s in Lhasa (both are apparently in Tibet). From the outside it looks like what we saw, but inside it was supposed to have high-tech medical equipment, and we were supposed to see Vaughn with tubes and IV on his arms, looking godawful. :lol: That would have honestly made more sense because he got shot 108 times.

Anyway, I’ll re-type for you all to read when I get home because I don’t have a scanner. I’ll see if I can get someone to scan for me.

Let me clarify that. I think the whole concept of some kind of safehouse is the same, except that instead of Bhutan it’s in Lhasa (both are apparently in Tibet). From the outside it looks like what we saw, but inside it was supposed to have high-tech medical equipment, and we were supposed to see Vaughn with tubes and IV on his arms, looking godawful. :lol: That would have honestly made more sense because he got shot 108 times.

Anyway, I’ll re-type for you all to read when I get home because I don’t have a scanner. I’ll see if I can get someone to scan for me.
Right, he was supposed to look godawful.

Like he looks 'godawful' here. :P
5x09-430.jpg

I guess I need to change my guesses, but I can't decide who to pick for the last one! <_<

Chad post this pic with this post:

p1010171_2.jpg

I'm really, really sad right now. I can't put into words how sad I am right now.

But I DO want to say a huge thank you to Michael Vartan. I was doing a crossword with Victor and Michael came up trying to decide what to do with his bike. (This is what the bike looks like that we all received.) It was too big to take home and he laughingly said, "I would like to give it to charity, but they'll probably only get eight bucks for it."

I told Michael I would take care of it if he would give it to me. He was happy to not have it in his garage. He and Victor signed it. (Michael was convinced no one would want his signature on it - as it would then be defaced...)

It will be up for auction on June 17th at Project Angel Foods benefit "Hollywood 100." Complete with picture above.

Victor donated his bike to another charity - it's JJ's charity, and I'll find out which one it is. His bike is the "Spy Daddy" bike that he had for five seasons. Michael told him no would want it because it has rust on it. But I know Victor's fans and I think it will do very well.

More later.

the last day.... (n)

but mike look SO PERFECT!!! :blush: and i wish i could have that bike :rolleyes:

What a HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thud: Damn he is good looking. What a sweetheart too. Is there anything about this guy we don't love?! :lol:

You see the little Alias sign on the bike? And it says Electra on it. :lol: That's cute.

Elise :love: 's backwards hat MV. :love:

Back