Former Gartan Addicts #9

TV Guide had TOM on the cover last week and I didn't get it because I had too must stuff in my hands at Wallgreens. :lol:

The wrap party is tonight, right? (n) That makes me so freakin' sad. What am I going to do with my life now that Alias is over? :rotflmao: Although, I can't say enough how stoked I am to see how this show ends up. As long as S/V get their happy ending I will be fine. :love:

On the homepage at tv.com if you look on the side there is a link to the videos page for Alias. There are some more clips and some of the scenes are longer.
Also I'm starting to think from the "We need to Act Fast" scene that Syd doesn't know that Vaughn is alive. And the covertness between Irinia and Jack about the contact makes me think that the writers didn't scrap the Irina has Vaughn part. But that's just my thoughts on it.

ETA: Off-topic- For those interested, Monday on Good Morning America Diane Sawyer is going to interview Bradley, Julia and Paul. Looks like it will be pretty funny.

Where did you find the "We need to act fast" scene? On the home page, all I can see is: "Action of this kind...", "Pull the hard drive", "I need your help" and "Hello Sydney".

🎂 🎂 Jill!!!

Here's my bday gift to you...
kc3.jpg

kc4.jpg

What am I going to do with my life now that Alias is over?

We have "All the Time in the World." :P :lol:

Have a Happy Easter everyone! :smiley:

🎂 🎂 Jill!!!

Here's my bday gift to you...
kc3.jpg

Thanks, Chatty! :blowakiss: I can't believe I've never seen that MV/BC pic before. The only thing missing in that pic is me in between MV and BC, then it would be a perfect hug. :P

Happy Easter to all!! Yeah! Time to eat more candy! What's not to love about that?

Happy Birthday Jill!!!!!! 🎂 :groupwave: Yeah, I tried to send you MV jumping out of a huge cake, but he said he doesn't do that on Easter. :rotflmao:

Happy Easter everyone. (y) Ok, I have to say I was just a little bit disappointed to wake up and see the easter bunny didn't put MV in my basket. :P

Yay, Chatty you can eat your sweets! And I already drank gatorade at 6am this morning. Kept me awake for 7:30am church. :lol:

^ :D nice bunny Gartan pic!

No pic of the cast at wrap party
kinda busy here and thought I'd see some :Photo: or 📖 but... :thinking: so no wrap party news :Ph34r: ...

it's Jill's birthday?!!! 🎂 🍰 🎁 :balloons:

Happy Birthday Jill! :cheers: :chatchairs:
mvyellow.jpg

Happy Easter! :smiley: ...and woohoo! :groupwave: Alias week!

Thanks for all the birthday greetings. You guys rock! You are the only ones I would willingly share MV with. :D

3 more days to Alias!!!! Still no other pics of Vaughn other than that one on the preview where he's looking at baby Isabelle in the crib? :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL 🎂

Too bad they weren't any pics from the wrap party

3 more days to Alias!!!! Still no other pics of Vaughn other than that one on the preview where he's looking at baby Isabelle in the crib?

I just can't wait for this ... It's gonna be :jump: :angelfly:

According to some posters at sd-1 (spoiler thread), there are some new Alias clips posted at tv.com. There's some interviews with the cast about the 100th episode, the party, and there's a clip of the one and only MV about his return to Alias.

Here's the link: TV.COM Alias Clips

Will have to wait until I get home, I can't view clips at work. :(

Back