Former Gartan Addicts #9

Guh! I'm still a puddle of goo from that scene last night! Seriously one of the sweetest scenes in Alias's history! And count me among those that loved Vaughn's reaction to Isabelle's snoring! Though I must admit the line of the night was "The beautiful man is dying!" :lol:

here are bigger pictures...

aaaah.jpg

ohhh.jpg

^_^

Thank you so much. ;)
That last one... that's what I was talking about :love: their hands... so cute

Alias is killing me!! I have a shitload of studying to do for finals and I can't do any of it because I keep looking at this thread.
:lol: I have an exam tomorow. I just can't stop for five minutes to study :P

I've got exams tomorrow too...A 4 hours long one ( had a 3 hour long one and a 4 hour long one today )...but I just can't stop watching those scenes to do something or study :P

Their hands ogether...Aww...Just so cute...Love your av CJ ...Hope we will see a scene like this Monday

The ending was just so adorable. The three of them look so cute. Aand Vaughn definetly wins for hottest dad. I noticed the stroking too, it was cute :love:

Did anyone notice at the beginning, when Vaughn entered the airport Syd could sense him, i thought that was so cute :love:

It was a great epi but i wish we did get spy sex, i hope we get some in the finale. Does anyone know if we do? Cause if we do i would love JJ forever. ;)

Awwww the pictures are so cute.

He's a nail biter, isn't he?? I'm still not over Isabelle holding on to his finger. That is by far the cutest thing I've ever seen.

The little arm stroking by Syd was adorable. When Syd is talking about how close they were to getting Prophet 5, you can see MV touching her shoulder/hair. :love: Those two... damn they have chemistry.

I know am late... so far the caps are the first ones I've seen... but just now I've been successful and able to watch it 🤤 it took me forever and like how many attempts to download that last scene (the vartanfan clip)! But it's worth the wait! :P I've watched it like more than 10 times already!

Michael and Jen really have that magnetic, wonderful chemistry on screen :love: season 2 :hug:

^ Sorry, Sapph, I got tied up with work. But thanks to CJ, you now have your finger-holding V/I av. :D

Maybe it's just me, but last night, it seemed like Vaughn had this urgency not to let Syd out of his sight. He seemed a little more frantic than usual those times when he lost touch with Syd. Ahh, what will we do without S/V?!

I agree with Jill, the fingernail's short and clean. :lol: I'm the same way. I can never grow my fingernails. I just keep it short and clean. It takes another nail-biter to know another nail-biter. :hide: :lol: (I used to do a long time ago.)

Sorry Chatty,

I didn't mean do the avatar in your place. I know she asked you and not me. I just thought someone would enjoy the picture and might use it for their new av.

Again, I'm sorry. Am I forgiven????

:sorry:

CJ

:lol: CJ, why are you apologizing? :confused: No apology needed and nothing to forgive. At least, Sapph has her av now. If she waited for me, she won't have it 'til later on tonight.

As MV once said, "It's all good in the hood." <== Oops, I don't know where that came from. :P

:lol: CJ, why are you apologizing? :confused: No apology needed and nothing to forgive. At least, Sapph has her av now. If she waited for me, she won't have it 'til later on tonight.

As MV once said, "It's all good in the hood." <== Oops, I don't know where that came from. :P
"It's all good in the hood?" :rotflmao:

Yeah, now that Vaughn is back in action, he's a little protective over his fiancee. I love what Dixon said about Jack hiding Vaughn and how Jack wasn't really saving Vaughn, but delaying Vaughn from marrying his daugther. (y) Good one.

I also like Vaughn's expression when Marshall told him that he cried during his funeral. That was a classic Vartan expression.

Ahhh, we should just say all the scenes with Vaughn were really good. :P It's SVI Gush-Fest day today. :lol: I can't help it, it makes me smile thinking of last night's episode.

Chatty, I agree that Vaughn was extra frantic last night. Did you see him drive like a maniac to follow Syd to the airport? :lol: Poor Marshall, again having to be on the receiving end of that “Find her!!! Just do itttt!!!!!!!” and all that Vaughn going batshit crazy because he can’t see Syd on the monitor.:P I also thought he was going to run in to that bar after the explosion. :lol:

So if that spoiler from the magazine you posted a few days ago is true, can you imagine Vaughn? He's just going to go insane when he finds Syd dead. :(

Back