Former Gartan Addicts #9

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I AM STOKED FOR THESE PICTURES! Damn, he looks hot. I apologize for the caps, I'm just really excited for backwards hat MV at a baseball game. :thud:

mvmets1.jpg

mvmets2.jpg

mvmets3.jpg

I didn't steal these from anyone. ;) I have a WI account. Too bad I don't know how to get the unwatermarked version.

Changing my av to MV. :love: Sorry Lukas Podolski.. :P You didn't score a goal today so you're off. :lol:

Ahhhhh!!! So hot! :thud: MV, I love you!!!! :P :hide:

Elise , since I was stuck at work, I had to tape the Germany game, and I just finished watching it. Is Podolski a leftie?? He sure was kicking with his left foot! Did you know that??!! You sure know how to pick them. (y) Too bad he didn't score. :( At least they won.

Ahhhhh!!! So hot! :thud: MV, I love you!!!! :P :hide:

Elise , since I was stuck at work, I had to tape the Germany game, and I just finished watching it. Is Podolski a leftie?? He sure was kicking with his left foot! Did you know that??!! You sure know how to pick them. (y) Too bad he didn't score. :( At least they won.
Ugh... I'm so tired! lol.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Podolski is a lefty. I saw a pic of him signing autographs and I was stoked because he was left handed. It's really late or early morning so I don't even know if he really is left handed or if I saw that pic. :lol: I seem to gravitate towards the lefties, definitely. ;) Mmmmmm, he's so hot. He runs kinda funny though. :P

Thanks Katyray for the unwatermarked version. (y)

Ugh... I'm so tired! lol.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Podolski is a lefty. I saw a pic of him signing autographs and I was stoked because he was left handed. It's really late or early morning so I don't even know if he really is left handed or if I saw that pic. :lol: I seem to gravitate towards the lefties, definitely. ;) Mmmmmm, he's so hot. He runs kinda funny though. :P

Thanks Katyray for the unwatermarked version. (y)

I saws some of you are fans of Lukas Podolski. The German media and the fans call him “Prince Poldi”. I don’t know if he is left handed, but he shoots mostly with his left foot. Sadly he didn’t score yesterday.

Thanks Katyray for the pics. Michaels looks hot there. :love:

Katyray, thanks a lot for those pic :love: He's looking gorgeous. I love his smile :D I'm glad we found pics :lol: I was dying to saw those :P

:lol: I think Podolski is probably left handed, cause he uses his left foot a lot. He's one of those nominated to win for best young player.
Time for England now....

Katyray, thanks a lot for those pics :woot:

I knew we would get our hands on the pics of MV at the game if they ever surfaced the Net. :lol:

Those pics are awesome. (y) Glad to see him enjoy a night out. And what can I say...that smile makes me melt everytime. :thud:

:smiley:

CJ

Oh man, thanks Elise and katyray for those pictures....MV is looking mighty fine in those pictures....ahhh I am so glad we found these pictures!!!!

I think he is wearing an NFL polo...at least, that's what it looks like to me...

Aww, Podolski is right handed. At least he writes with his right hand, kicks with his left foot. :P So he's ambidextrous. ;) Prince Poldi.... cute. He's got to be one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. (y) Too bad Michael Ballack wasn't playing yesterday. I will be in Germany around the World Cup finals. It's going to be insane there.

I think these pics of MV at the Dodgers game are up there in the faves section. :P Is anyone else seeing my backwards baseball hat on guys obession yet? :lol:

oh my 🤤 finally! pics!

THANKS Elise and Katyray for the pics! :woot:

:thud: I love the man smiling!

That's not the shot of him on the big screen right?? where the description says about him looking away from the camera... his friend turning his cap... the crowd seeing the Mets logo... then the booing starts :lol: ~~that one would be :D to see!
oh MV's just :hug: :smooch:

eta... thanks to Rosemary at Vartanopia mb :read: HERE
Possible MV Appearance on June 11th, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation

Don't worry, if MV saw the guest list, he's going to show up at that pediatric AIDS event. ;) Luc Robitaille is also listed as a guest. :P (Come on, I bet MV is just as shallow as the rest of us :lol: ).

Hahaha, yeah that would be great...I would die laughing if they're activity is teaching kids to play hockey or something...

Man, I just cannot get over how freakin hot MV looks in those Mets pics...I so want to see him on the big screen!

WOW!!! Thanks katyray and Elise for all the hot MV pics. 🤤 :thud:

I agree, Jill. I think if MV's confirmed as a guest for that affair tomorrow, he'll be there. ;) That fundraiser gets pretty good media coverage so hopefully we get lots of MV pics. Can he volunteer for the dunking booth? :P

I think that's what he is wearing an NFL polo...at least, that's what it looks like to me...
Yep, that's what he's wearing. Same shirt he wore to the NFL Total Access show last year. :lol:
nfl.jpg

Those pics definitely belong to the list of all-time faves. Those green eyes and the smile are just to die for! :love: You can definitely tell MV loves sports. He has this huge smile on his face (not like the half-smiles on the red-carpet appearances). :D

Hahaha, dunking booth...I was thinking more along the lines of a kissing booth...but of course, only the FGAer's would be allowed to participate...lol

Hey Chatty! And yeah, I think that that's the same shirt he wore to that NFL thing too...Just like our MV to be out and re-wearing his fav clothes! Lol.

:hi: Jess!

Okay, yeah, kissing booth it is if we all can be there. :lol: I'll settle for the dunking booth if it means pics of shirtless MV (and board shorts, Elise? :P). They were giving away tickets to that event yesterday on the local radio station.

ETA: Elise, if you haven't seen the CM pic from US, my sister just bought the mag. I can scan it for you, just let me know.

Back