Former Gartan Addicts #9

I like the Toyota Sports Center in El Segundo better than the Staples Center because it's a smaller venue, more accessible (to stalkers :P, fans I mean) and it's closer to where I live. It's great for celeb encounters. :D If it's the same set-up as last year, then the celebs go through the front entrance so you really won't miss MV if he's there. The celebs used the same parking lot too (remember, I parked behind MV's car last year?). But, there is a locked/gated side to that place. From what I've seen before, the professional athletes (i.e., Lakers & maybe the Kings) use the gated side for parking their cars. So if the organizers of that event get smart, they might have the celebs use the side gate. Let's hope not. :P :lol:

By the way, there will be an auction too at SWS4. So probably more MV hockey jerseys if anything. ;) Or maybe a Date with MV. :P

No worries, I still remember that one since I have the copy of it :angelic: And that date with MV sounds really envying... if only..... :lol:

Hi guys. :hi:

Chatty, I hope there's an auction at the charity event. I want a Vartan #11 jersey. :lol: Man, I want to drive down to Socal that weekend. I'll see what I can do. ;)

Jill, did you see Michael Owen get hurt yesterday?? I closed my eyes and screamed. :blush: I can't watch knee injuries cause' I blew out my ACL when I was younger. I'm so bummed that he's hurt!! (n) And Podolski finally scored!!! I was so excited for him. (y)

Jill, did you see Michael Owen get hurt yesterday?? I closed my eyes and screamed. :blush: I can't watch knee injuries cause' I blew out my ACL when I was younger. I'm so bummed that he's hurt!! (n) And Podolski finally scored!!! I was so excited for him. (y)

I saw that EJ... :Pinch: it wasn't nice to see at all... and the game hardly started! :( I read in the teletext that he's out and already back to the UK :(

It doesn't look good for the UK right now... with only Rooney, Crouch and the other offensive guy... if one of them gets a yellow or red card... ouch -_-

It's been quiet in here. What's going on? :thinking: I just downloaded the video of "A Time for Heroes Celebrity Carnival" from itunes. Now I have MV on my ipod. ;) This is free so go get it!!!

Elise, I watched that game where Michael Owen was injured. It didn't seem serious, but like cookiemonster said, I think he us out of the games for good. :(

Hi guys. :hi:

Chatty, I hope there's an auction at the charity event. I want a Vartan #11 jersey. :lol: Man, I want to drive down to Socal that weekend. I'll see what I can do. ;)
:lol: Then you really need to find a second job because that will make a serious dent on your summer savings. We all know that most clothing items that touch MV's body go for top dollar these days. :P

We need new MV pics!! :smiley: Where's MV these days? :thinking:

I guess we could make do with "old" ones. What difference does a year make? Not much really, still the same pretty face. :love:
mv26.jpg

ETA: Jill, where is it on iTunes? I can't find it. :confused:

Yeah, I'll wrestle Elise for that #11 jersey, because I want that one. Hey, I'm also #11, so I have a right to that, too.:P

Chatty , look for it under podcasts, and search for wireimage. It's the most recent podcast for "wireimage hollywood podcasts". It's one of the videos we have seen before. Nothing new, but at least you can pause your ipod and stare at MV's face. :lol:

ETA: I vote for clean-shaven MV. Sorry, I thought you wanted me to compare the two pics you posted. :P I miss the clean MV look from Season 1 and 2. ;) It made him look so much younger.

Gosh dang it, I need a video iPod...alas, I have no money. I'm gonna go ahead and download it for my future video iPod...haha.

I like MV both ways, clean shaven and scruffy, and it depends on what mood I'm in as to which one is my favorite. Lol.

Oh and Chatty, thanks again for the av!!

You're welcome, Jess and thanks Jill for the info. :smiley:

Maybe we should all give MV a razor or a shaver for his birthday. :lol: Maybe he'll get the hint. I don't know, I like him both ways but yes, we haven't seen him clean-shaven in a really long time. Why, because he doesn't have a girlfriend? :hide: :P :lol:

Quick MV updates according to the ladies over at vartanfan. MV's listed as a guest for the anniversary of Light at the Bellagio this weekend & there's also of course, a celeb poker tournament. So most likely, we'll get new MV pics. :D The second thing, MV's already confirmed for SWS 4 on 08/26/06. :woot:

Am I the only one that likes scruffy MV? :lol: I think it's hot.

LOL, Jill you're gonna wrestle me for the jersey?? :rotflmao: Awesome.... let's go. ;) I will defend my #11.

Awwwwwww, we lost to Ghana this morning. Sucks. (n) It's ok. We didn't play very well either. :P Go Deutschland! :lol:

Sweet!!!! I love me some new MV pictures!!! Wish I could go to Las Vegas this weekend....haha. And he's confirmed for the SWS! Sweetness!!!

I know it does suck that the US is out, but they did play like felgercarb. Although that penalty kick for Ghana should have never happened...that was a crappy call.

YAY :woot: those are way good news... I can't wait to have new pics

Whether he's scruffy, wearing flip-flops or backwards hat... i don't care :lol:

🤤

Any pic right now will make me :D

LOL, Jill you're gonna wrestle me for the jersey?? :rotflmao: Awesome.... let's go. ;) I will defend my #11.

Awwwwwww, we lost to Ghana this morning. Sucks. (n) It's ok. We didn't play very well either. :P Go Deutschland! :lol:

Would it be smart for us to fight over this jersey or should we form an alliance so that we can beat out any other people interested in #11? Elise, I'm your ally. :P Seriously, if I can't have that jersey, I want you to have it. ;)

But WHYYYYY did you tell me we lost to Ghana? :eek: I haven't watched it yet because I am still at work. :( (And I didn't even look on the website this afternoon, so I really didn't know. :( ).

Sorry Jill. (n) I should've put it in spoiler tags, it's my fault. Clint Dempsey's dance after he scored was really cute though. :lol: I think he's a better dancer than a rapper though. :P

In a move where I honestly can't decide to be happy or terrified for MV's safety, E! viewers have voted MV "The Future Husband Kristin Should Just Marry Already!" in her Tater Top Awards. You can watch the ceremony at the Vine. But the clip of Vartan is not as long and you have to watch Kristin run around in a wedding dress and doctor MV/Kristin "wedding" photos. Trust me just watch his reaction here instead. MV winning award

Elise , no worries about spoiling who won the game. I was just teasing you. :P If I wasn't so busy at work, I'm sure I would have heard the news from one of my co-workers. One of them came in wearing a US Soccer shirt (I think the one from 1998. :lol: ).

And yes, I was actually sad that MV won that award. Who voted? I sure didn't. :P MV is always so gracious and funny, though. "You have to get past my four-legged girlfriend". :lol: When I first watched the videos of Kristin interviewing MV, I could swear he looked scared of her, just his body language and all. I think that award was the reason. :P

Thanks for posting the clip, Audie.

So I guess that's the key to marrying MV, you have past the "four-legged girlfriend". :lol: And KV must be thrilled to get a hug from MV. -_-

ETA: :hi: Jill!

I forgot. Katherine Heigl (sp?), Izzie from GA, just got engaged to Josh Kelley. That's what's on most of the mags this week.

When I saw that they were about to hug, I almost wanted to pause the video as if to stop MV from doing it. :lol: Yeah, I'm the jealous type. ;) Whatever, I'd be worried if I thought MV was into KV but he's so not. :P

Hi Chatty :hi: I knew Katherine Heigl and Josh were dating, and then two days ago, I heard from my sis that they got engaged. My sister was so weird because she kept telling me about it, like I didn't hear her the first time she said it. :rolleyes: She must have said it to me at least 5 times. I think it's because she secretly crushing on Josh Kelley. :lol:

ETA: I just noticed that the title on the video on eonline says "Future Husband? Take a number". Exactly! ^_^

Back