Former Gartan Addicts #9

I know, she looks absoultely adorable in those pics!

Big piece of Jen news....her and you know who are permanently relocating to Boston...so, yeah, just wanted to share that. Lol.

Heh. Well the source of the info is Us Weekly so I'm taking it with a grain of salt. I wouldn't be shocked if they bought a part time home there but I can't imagine a permanent move to Boston. But I guess anything is possible.

Jill, why do you want to be in the same time zone as JG? :thinking: Will that make it harder for you to call her at night since Boston's 3 hours ahead? Just kidding! :P :lol:

I would have thought IF JG and fam are moving East, it would be to Savannah, GA. But then again, other than that's the other half's home state, JG also has a sister in MA right? :thinking:

I'm shocked USW did a story on Jen. I thought all they're fixated on these days are where Baby Suri is, the state of Britney Spears marriage and her mannies, Brangelina, and all the usual tabloid fodder. :rolleyes: :lol:

Anyway, as long as it's not MV who's moving East, I'm okay with it. :P I do like to be in the same time zone and live in the same county as MV. :lol:

Where IS MV? I've forgotten how he looks like these days. :P We haven't seen a new pic in a loooong time. :(

ETA: Is it just me or does JG look thinner now than pre-Violet? :thinking:

Jill, why do you want to be in the same time zone as JG? :thinking: Will that make it harder for you to call her at night since Boston's 3 hours ahead? Just kidding! :P :lol:

I would have thought IF JG and fam are moving East, it would be to Savannah, GA. But then again, other than that's the other half's home state, JG also has a sister in MA right? :thinking:

I'm shocked USW did a story on Jen. I thought all they're fixated on these days are where Baby Suri is, the state of Britney Spears marriage and her mannies, Brangelina, and all the usual tabloid fodder. :rolleyes: :lol:

Anyway, as long as it's not MV who's moving East, I'm okay with it. :P I do like to be in the same time zone and live in the same county as MV. :lol:

Where IS MV? I've forgotten how he looks like these days. :P We haven't seen a new pic in a loooong time. :(

ETA: Is it just me or does JG look thinner now than pre-Violet? :thinking:

I wish I looked thinner but I'm not paid to look good. :P
I doubt it's a permanent move East but they'll split their time. I figured that would happen.

JG definitley looks thinner than pre-Violet, she looks great! I can beleive they would move to Boston. If she is going to focus on movies she doesn't need to be in LA and then both have family there. And where is MV these days, maybe he is on vacation hence the new clothes at Fred Segal :smiley:

JG definitley looks thinner than pre-Violet, she looks great! I can beleive they would move to Boston. If she is going to focus on movies she doesn't need to be in LA and then both have family there. And where is MV these days, maybe he is on vacation hence the new clothes at Fred Segal :smiley:

Maybe next time MV makes an appearance will see him in something new rather than the same thing. :lol: Maybe he was shopping for a gift.

I would never have that luck bumping into him. And if I did, I would look like felgercarb knowing my luck. Or Nyah would be :cry: ;)

Really? I find it completely plausible that they move to Boston. It's Ben's hometown, Jen's sister lives pretty closely to Boston and plus Jen will be a lot closer to her parents. I think that the mag says that they will still be in LA when shooting movies, but that they will call Boston home. Personally, I'm glad they're moving out of Hollywood, I think people do better when they move away....Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock...the list goes on of Hollywood A-listers who got out of Tinsel Town...I think in retrospect, it helps. Anyways, enough about that. On to MV...maybe next time he will be wearing new clothes! Lol. And yeah, we need a picture of him out on the beach, without a shirt....lol.

Edited to say....guess who I saw at the Reds/Mets game last night??? I know who you're thinking....no, it isn't MV...but Tom Hanks and Ron Howard were there....and I saw them...weird huh?

:lol: You're right. I would hate if I called Jen, and she's all "call me later, don't you know it's the middle of the night here".:P I just want everybody I like to be in the same time zone as me. It's just easier to keep tabs on them. :P I don't want anything good happening while I'm asleep. :lol:

Yeah, I can see them moving to Boston. Lots of celebs do it because there's really no point in being in L.A. if you're not working there, and then you have the added bonus of no paparazzi following you all the time.

JG does look thinner. Maybe it's for the new movie. I'd lose weight too if someone paid me to do it. :lol:

MV was on TV. They just had a re-run of the Celebrity Poker showdown so my TiVo taped it again. :D MV still hot!!! :woot:

When I was tabloid-browsing earlier, the Star had the same pic of JG but a sideview of it. The story they had with the pic was a speculation that she's expecting baby #2 because the angle showed a wind-blown top. Of course, the standard denial from the rep was at the end of the paragraph. The story just made me laugh because I posted earlier that she looks leaner than ever. :lol:

:lol: That's a good one. MV shopping at Fred Segal for new clothes so that we'll see him in something new. :P

Jill, I bugged Ilana at Starlight Foundation for a list of the celeb players for the upcoming SWS. Here's her response...
As of right now we have:
Michael Vartan
Michael Rosenbaum
Dave Coulier
Devon Workheiser
Jerry Houser
Daryl Evans
Nelson Emmerson
Dave Taylor
Rob Blake
George Parros
Noah Clark
Mattieu Schneider

I don't really care about anyone else after the first name. :P

ETA: My other SWS dilemma, should I buy the $125 or the $50 ticket? :Ponder: I'm tempted to go for the $125 this time with the pre-game activities just because whatever they have, will happen before the game. Last year, all the other activities were done after the game. For both SWS and FTD last year, MV left after the games but was there at least an hour before.

Elise, I have another Meredith moment for you. What if Cheechoo participated in this year's SWS? Will you be tempted to go and see MV and Cheechoo play hockey? :P

:lol: There's some LA Kings in there. I think that's why MV does it. Aside from the fact that it's a good cause, he gets to play with a bunch of professional hockey players. ;) That's pretty flippin' rad. (y)

No Scott Wolf? I don't kbnow any of those other guys (actually I meant I don't care for any of them because I recognize some names :P ). OT: Scott Wolf has a new show on ABC. :D He's super cutie, and also a lefty. :P

JG doesn't look pregnant in those pics at all. BUt I can see how that top she is wearing can make someone look pregnant.

I just asked my sister if Fred Segal was in Beverly Hills, because I was reading the post of the girl who ran into MV at the store, and then I saw JG's pic that said she was in Beverly Hills. :lol: (OK, ignore me, that's just the Gartan fan in me :hide:smiley:

ETA: OMG, Elise, is your new av allowed? :P That's too sexy! :lol:

^ You know there were pics of JG shopping at Fred Segal before. ;) What if they ran into each other over there? :P And this is why this is the FGA thread! :lol:

No Scott Wolf yet but there's still time.

ETA: Oh that's what I forgot to post. That D&G underwear ad with the Italian players is featured in one of the magazines this week. InTouch or USW I think. Elise, that guy in your av is the hottest among those guys in the ad. (y) Is it true that he didn't play in the final game? I think that's what the article said. :thinking:

Chatty , I just saw your post about your SWS dilemma. I say buy the expensive ticket if you can afford it. We need access to MV. :P I think he'll be there. I can see him as the type who likes to warm up before the game. ;)

If you wanted me to post all of those pictures, you should've told me. :lol: I should've done this sooner. Cause this should be shared with all women of the world.

Seriously, I almost died in Rome cause I stepped off of a bus in the middle of the street and stared at big huge billboards of this.
dgad3.jpg

dgad1.jpg

dgad2.jpg

Ok, back on topic.

ETA: Oh yeah, I didn't see Blasi play in the final. Fabio Cannavaro is hot too. :thud:

The one I saw this afternoon is different. I think they have different colored undies. It could also double for a Fruit of the Loom ad or a Starburst ad. They looked fruity...or should I say "juicy"? :lol:

Jill, I'll go for it if MV can tell me he'll be there for sure. :P

ETA: Elise, you're corrupting minors around here? :P

ETAA: Is this what happens if we don't get any new MV pics? :rotflmao:

The one I saw this afternoon is different. I think they have different colored undies. It could also double for a Fruit of the Loom ad or a Starburst ad. They looked fruity...or should I say "juicy"? :lol:

Jill, I'll go for it if MV can tell me he'll be there for sure. :P

ETA: Elise, you're corrupting minors around here? :P

ETAA: Is this what happens if we don't get any new MV pics? :rotflmao:
:lol: What? They're in their underwear. I could do a lot worse. :rotflmao:

^That's true. Elise, did you miss my edit at the bottom of the previous page. Sorry, I was slow earlier. I thought we were still at 114.

Back