Former Gartan Addicts #9

He drank a lot of water. When I first saw him, he was holding a bottle of water. During the game, he had couple of bottles too. It's on the video, you can watch MV drinking water. :lol:

Don't worry, you did great! We all appreciate what you got. 2 out of 3 is great!!! :D

What is the MV voice in your head saying?:rotflmao:

ETA: Well, the drinking a lot of water would explain the profuse sweating. Maybe he's addicted to water. :P

I need a psych consult. :P It's MV talking to me in my head and whatever I overheard him say. Damn, MV is becoming bad for my health. :( :lol:

ETA: Did I already say MV has a nice, soft hand? He shook my right hand with his left. :lol:

So the voices in your head are going: "that would be strange", "I might get another dog", "I'm Polish", etc. None of those are sexy. :rotflmao: Hahaha! I just imagined it like you were in a The Simpsons episode, and all these thoughts where popping into your head. :lol:

ETA: Oooh, the hands. :woot: He shook your right hand with his left hand? :blink: I don't think that's a lefty thing, I think that's just an MV thing. :lol:

"I'm having these long conversations with my fiance." He's very much alive so I took the "dead" out. :lol: :lol:

ETA: I just made a real short clip (my memory stick ran out of space) of the video. It's uploading right now.

:rotflmao: Are you starting to ask MV if you should buy a new car or should you have another drink? :P Chatty, you are starting to scare me. :thinking: Oh wait, is he starting to answer back? :lol:

ETA: Just so you know, the part that scared me was that you called MV your fiance. :P Seriously, shouldn't you start with dating first? :lol:

My friend's told me that I wasn't allowed to bring my laptop over the weekend, because I was obsessed with MV and that pretty soon they I am going to need an intervention to get over MV. My friends have not heard of Chatty yet, but I will tell them there's someone else who needs an intervention more than I do. :P

"how are you going to get any work done this week?" :P

Elise, you saw the sweaty MV with backwards baseball cap pic, right? :woot: How hot is MV when he does that? I think his Mets cap is one of his favorites. :lol:

I'll stop now. People (esp the lurkers) might think I'm really crazy. :lol: I didn't mean to make the impression that I'm easy. :P But if it's MV were talking about, well that's a different story.

I know, I'm not going to anymore MV events. I couldn't admit to my family that I paid $$$ to go that game last Saturday. :lol: My oldest sister thought it was free. :lol:

Here's the video promo. Caution: Take Dramamine before watching! :lol:
th_SWSPRVW.jpg

ETA: Jill, where's the pic with the backwards baseball cap posted? :thinking:

ETAA: I just now realized Vaughn said "...girlfriend." I thought he said fiancee. My bad. It shows how man times I've watched S3.

ETA: Jill, where's the pic with the backwards baseball cap posted? :thinking:

Now you're scaring me. :lol: I could swear I saw it somewhere. I was about to go to bed, but now I feel like I have to find it or else I'm going to feel like I am going crazy. I saw it somewhere. Was he not wearing a black Mets cap? :blink:

Yep, he was, but I haven't seen the pic posted anywhere. I know Rose has one because we checked it on her camera.

:lol: Jill, are you seeing visions of MV? :P

ETA: Don't worry about it. I need to go to bed too, otherwise, no work's gonna be done tomorrow. :lol: Goodnight! :bye:

Please don't tell me I just imagined that. I have to go back to your posts. You mean I imagined it from your descpription? That's really scary. :lol:

Elise, you saw the sweaty MV with backwards baseball cap pic, right? :woot: How hot is MV when he does that? I think his Mets cap is one of his favorites. :lol:
You're playing with my heart. :P I got all excited when I read that and went to look for it. :rotflmao: It's cool. He's so hot whenever, but damn I love him in a backwards baseball hat. I don't know it's his favorite but it's my favorite. :blush:

re:
"The red shirt he was wearing when he left the hockey game. I see an elephant. :lol: I think it reads Alabama? "
AND
"...What was that red shirt he was wearing with the elephant?..."

That is a University of Alabama t-shirt. Mascot is an elephant and nickname is the 'Crimson Tide'

I for one, and glad to see Michael wearing an south east team shirt.

I come bearing Gifts

Video from Party

Video 1

Video 2

It's Extremely Short and Also Loud :blush: :lol: ^_^

The 2nd one is Longer -_- (y) ^_^

I have also posted these on Vartanopia so if we get Server Issues there's a Second Place to see them :smiley:

You might have all seen these but here are some pics for the EW after party from wireimage:

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.as...i&c4=207492

Damn MV cleans up real well :love:!

"I have no business being here because I've never been nominated for anything," said Alias' Michael Vartan with a laugh. "But this is TV weekend, so I'm going to enjoy it. The best part is the open bar."

:lol: USA Today

Also you mean to tell me that MV did not shower at all and thats all sweat good lord hehe thats a heck of a lot of sweat :P

Back