Former Gartan Addicts #9

Sidetracked how? :naughty: Did he propose to you in Santa Barbara? :P It's okay, we're just having fun. Go buy your hockey jersey. Never turn down anyone who want to buy you stuff. :lol:

Oh, I know JM is good. I've seen him lots of times, and every time, I think to myself "why can't it be MV"? Never mind. One day, MV and I will meet. :P

It's okay. We were just kidding! :lol: Go for the hockey jersey, of course. As they say, patience is a virtue...but not when it comes to MV videos posted around the boards during working hours. :P :lol:

Chatty, Owen's still on my list. :woot: I heard about the Kate Hudson thing. I still don't know what to think of it. :thinking:

Really, videos are not allowed to be posted during work hours, because it means I don't get any work done. :lol:

Jill, the yearbook was out at my B&N...I got it, and there is great interview fro m MV...definitley sings Jen's praises! IT's great....some material for the FGA'ers!!!

And Grey's Anatomy last night was amazing...I'm so glad they showed the scene of Derek finding out about Addison and McHottie...lol. It was a very powerful scene, they acted the heck out of it!

:lol: Yes... Jill, let us know how it is. Cause I know I can trust you to tell me if I should buy it and if it's worth it for all the MV stuff. :P Cause, you know, that's the best part about it. ;)

I'm so excited for my Sharks hockey jersey. Except, my bf said I have to pay to get it customized, since I want it to say Cheechoo. He said he's not paying to get some other guy's name on my back. :rotflmao:

That Alias Yearbook is gonna be priceless by time it comes out...$10 plus gas and time waiting for it. :P

I can't run WMV, RP or QT clips at work. :( The ones posted on the web I can view silently. ;) I wonder if you can hear MV talking in that new video posted at VF? :thinking:

Jill, I think you're still the only one who was able to open my file. :lol: If you want to watch it on your tv, via your DVD, let me know, I'll burn the VCD for you. The ladies at VHO cut the clip into 4 but for some reason, I couldn't open those. :confused: Mac couldn't open it so I asked my brother to cut the clips for VF but I haven't gotten it yet.

It's only noon and I want to go home already. :hide:

ETA: 👋 guys!! By the way, I loved GA last night. If there's a term for McDreamy x 2, that's Patrick Dempsey last night. :love:

Chatty,

Nope. I was able to see the videos posted on Safehouse. They broke them up in 4 clips but I was finally able to see them. You did a great job. Thanks again for posting them. Can you burn the VCD for us. I would love to have a copy.

Regarding GA, the Canadian channel that I watched on Thursday, played the wrong episode. We saw next week's episode instead of the season premiere. So next week, we'll see the premiere. You guys will love next week's episode.

:smiley:

CJ

I went to 2 bookstores, and the Alias yearbook wasn't available yet. :smash: Jess, can you tell me the good parts. I'm dying to read what's in that magazine.

MV and JG are both in the new InStyle, in the section called Fun Moment "Dance Fever". :D Some celebrities were asked to rate their dancing skills, and MV rated himself a Negative 7 :lol:. He said: "I did a TV movie, and the director cut me out of my own character's wedding dance". :rotflmao: What TV movie was MV in? :thinking: And in another part, they have pics of celebs in different dance pics when they were younger, and you're supposed to match it with who they are now. Of course I knew which one JG was right away. ;)

ETA: Oooh! I'm excited about the next GA episode. The premiere episode was good. ;) I watched the replay on Friday night, and I still enjoyed it even if I knew everything that was going to happen. :lol:

The End of My B&N Adventures :lol: I FINALLY found it!! :woot: I checked the B&N close to home, after I left work but they didn't have it yet. I was kind of bummed yesterday after I read Jess' post so I called the one by my work before they closed :smiley:P) and asked someone if they already have it. They didn't either. So today, I was in Santa Monica with my sis and at the B&N over there, I checked it again. It wasn't out either. (n) Fortunately, there was a lady stocking the magazine shelves so I asked her my question of the week. She said, "Hmm, I think we just got it yesterday. Let me check it for you." YAY!!! They had it in the stock room. She even caught me inspecting the magazine. ^_^ Hey, I wanted to make sure all the pages were intact and there were no tears on the mag. :lol: She told me not to worry, no one's touched it yet other than her when she took it out of the box. :lol:

It's definitely worth buying. ;) Guess which part of the mag I read first. :P It has a 6-page spread of MV, including pics and interview. (y) Call me crazy, but I can imagine hearing MV talking when he did that interview. :lol: It has 1 new MV pic, the cast and crew one. The rest are recycled old pics. (n)

I'll scan the MV pages that I've read so far for anyone who wants to read it...:dogrun: Audie just posted the MV interview. :smiley: I'll post the rest instead.

Jill, was that from the InStyle with Scarlett Johansson on the cover? :thinking:

So I guess the people at my B & N were just being lazy and decided not to replace the old mags yet. :angry: I'm pretty sure they all get those magazines at the same time. -_-

Chatty!! MV's new pic, PLEASE!!!!!! I want to see it. :woot:

Yes, the InStyle with Scarlett Johansen. :D

ETA: I only just read the first paragraph of MV's article (thank you Audie, love ya back! :D ), and I'm already laughing. Would you like to do a croc movie? "Frankly, I'd rather die". :rotflmao: I really love MV's sense of humor. :lol:

Come on, I'm sure that's not really what MV thought when he first saw JG. :naughty: Just kidding. :P That is pretty funny. :lol:

I'm going to need a bigger computer screen, or get my eyes checked again, because it was sooooo hard to read that article online. :lol: But I'm happy to report I read every single word of it. It just took me a while to read it. :lol:

ETA: JG's pic in that end of the yearbook looks like a High School pic. :lol: I think it's what she's wearing and she's smiling a smile that you don't expect from a spy. :lol:

From Carl Lumbly's interview, they posted 2 of the script pages from All the Time in the World. The script description and what came out on tv were slightly different. We didn't see Vaughn bouncing little Jack on his knee. I would have loved to see that one. -_-

Here's what it said...
INT. BEACH HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY (FORMERLY KITCHEN)

Dixon settles down on the couch. Vaughn bounces Little Jack on his knee. As Sydney pours them all lemonade --

I also scanned the Cast & Crew pic that was posted over at Jen-Fans that we were all excited about the other night.
Cast & Crew Pic 2006

That's too bad. I would have liked to see that, too. :( Why would they not do a scene like that? MV was just sitting there doing nothing when Syd was pouring the lemonade. -_- Maybe the actor who played the baby was acting up. :lol: Or MV is scared of holding a baby. :P

ETA: Is there one of those messages from Greg Grunberg? He always says funny stuff. I wanted to see what he has to say.

Maybe it was the baby's nap time. :thinking: :lol: I would have loved to see Vaughn hold the baby. He didn't really hold Isabelle so they should have given us Jack at least ;) Oh well, coulda, woulda, shoulda... -_-

Here's the article about the finale set visit...some funny MV parts. :D
COUNTDOWN pg 1
COUNTDOWN pg 2
COUNTDOWN pg 3
COUNTDOWN pg 4
ok, that's all of it

ETA: Jill, no message from GG or BC. :( How hard was it to just fax/email those 2 and get messages from them? 🇳🇴

👎 We already know Titan magazines doesn't try that hard. They don't even have an editor to check spelling for them. :P They should have had some kind of Season 1 through Season 5 pics, so that everybody can be in the magazine.

Back