Former Gartan Addicts #9

I went to the Gap yesterday too. :lol: I ended up spending a sh*tload of money. JG's ad is everywhere in that store in huge posters. Those clothes they're selling, the RED products are adorable though. :blush: T-shirts are expensive, but they're so cute. I got the one that says Bored. ;) I wanted the one that said Hammered, but it was white and white gets too dirty. :P It's for such a great cause though.

I saw the book and before I even asked, my cousin who works there, answered that yes Michael Vartan was probably in there. :P And if I'm lucky and my cuz is the one throwing out the posters when all of this is done, I'm gonna get a big Apolo one. :lol: But they didn't use his naked pose in the big posters. They made him put on pants. Booooooo. :angelic:

I didn't go in the Gap (I walked past it on my way elsewhere) no JG but there was a huge window display with the Don Cheadle pic...

Hah! This being the FGA I should've said in one window was JG's ad and on the other window was MV's ad..or their ads were displayed in the same window :woot: :lol: ;) hahahaha

Hahaha! Elise, I know, I was going to tell you that Apolo put pants on for the large posters at the Gap store. :P So are you going to get a copy of the book? I want to see which MV pic they used, but I can't go back to the store if I'm not buying anything. I think they would start hiding that book from me. :lol:

On Oprah, they feature this whole RED campaign, and he said that the celebs did this for free. (y) ;)

Nah, I don't think I'm gonna get the book. It wouldn't be useful since our big TV is sitting on top of our coffee table in our apartment and that's the only place I would put it. :lol: It would just get all dusty sitting somewhere in my room. But I'll ask my cousin to look through it and tell me what MV pick they used. I called him yesterday just so I can use his Gap employee discount. :P :blush:

They said after that Oprah episode, they just put out all the RED products and they sold out like crazy. Gap picked really great models. ;)

Since you were talking about MV's Gap pics. Here some of my favorites. Enjoy! :smiley: CJ

gqgap1.jpg

simvgap3.jpg

simvgap4.jpg

Good Morning!

Out of the MV Gap ads, the one I like was the one where he was wearing the brown jacket.

Anyway, I read this today (thought made me laugh a little :lol:smiley:, I doubt it will go through but still good to know that MV's name is out there being considered for tv (and movie) roles.

Were they seriously considering bringing Michael Vartan to ER ?
--Marty

Yay! I see you've done some digging in this new site and came across that golden little nugget in a previous Hot Piece of A's. I know that Vartan was one of the guys the producers were considering (along with James Van Der Beek, as I mentioned). Producers just releasd a casting call for a "hot male nurse" who will be "very good at his job and very charming," and I'm hearing they want to go fair-haired this time to set the newbie apart from John Stamos and Goran Visjnic. I'm thinking...Simon Baker? (He's free now that Smith is a goner.) Anybody else care to weigh in below?

The "golden little nugget" that KV was referring to is posted by SouthernGal at VF under Michael in the News part.

Next time I go into the Gap this week, I'll look at the book and see which MV pic is in there.

ETA: Okay, here, the Gap Red ad FGA version...:lol: :lol: :lol:
gapredthingmv.jpg

:rotflmao: Chatty, you're funny. Can you do one where MV is doing Apolo's pose? :P

About MV being on "ER", I think KV made that up. Just wishful thinking on her part because she is so obsessed with Stamos, and she also kinda likes MV. :rolleyes: That's like me starting a rumor that MV is being considered for a part on Prison Break. :lol: :hide: Seriously, if they were really casting the same part, why would they have MV and Van der Beek as choices? Because those two are not in the same category except for the blonde hair. They are different ages and looks. -_-

ETA: Where is you new av from? :thinking:

Next time I go into the Gap this week, I'll look at the book and see which MV pic is in there.

ETA: Okay, here, the Gap Red ad FGA version...:lol: :lol: :lol:
gapredthingmv.jpg
Backwards hat MV and naked Apolo in the same picture?? :woot: :woot: I love it. Take out everyone else and add in Chris Martin and Cheechoo and I am set. :lol:

Anyone else dressing up for Halloween?? I'm required since we're having a party. :rolleyes: I didn't know what to be so I'm borrowing my Aunt's scrubs and I'm gonna be Mrs. McDreamy. :lol: :P At least I'll be comfortable.

:lol: I wanted to do boxer-clad Vaughn from S2 Endgame but it'll take time for me to change the blue boxers to red. That pic from SWS was the quickest to do since MV's already in red. didn't have the heart to cut AO from the ad. I knew Elise wouldn't like it. :P You know what else could be MV's pic? Vaughn undressing in S3, Boxer!Vaughn from APO, or MV in the black tshirt from the Ocen Drive photoshoot.

Jill, the av was from last year's Santa Clarita Today cover. It's Hockey!Vartan week!! :woot:

Take out everyone else and add in Chris Martin and Cheechoo and I am set.

^ That's Gap Red ad, Elise's version. :P

Elise, why don't you be Syd in the red wig? That way you end up with Vaughn in the end. :lol:

Oh I forgot to tell you guys earlier. You know the FOX billboard on the 405 freeway that had Prison Break before? It now features Spydaddy :smiley:up:smiley: and the rest of the cast of Justice. And it's not VG with Ron Trott hair. :lol: They must have just changed that billboard over the weekend.

I honestly can't imagine MV doing an underwear ad. :lol: I think he's too modest for that. If he were to be in boxers in an ad, the thing that would be red would be his face. :blush: It's okay. I think MV looks better in blue than in red anyway. ;)

By the way, since we are talking about MV t-shirts :P , I was just thinking that as much as he repeats his clothes, in truth, MV barely ever repeats t-shirts (and he's got lots of cool t-shirts, too). So his ratio of clothing is probably 20 t-shirts to one pair of pants. :lol:

Yay, Hockey!Vartan! week!!!! :woot: :woot: Do you know if they are broadcasting it on the net this year? :thinking: Last year, I missed it because I was out of the house. :(

I honestly can't imagine MV doing an underwear ad. :lol: I think he's too modest for that. If he were to be in boxers in an ad, the thing that would be red would be his face. :blush: It's okay. I think MV looks better in blue than in red anyway. ;)

I know blue is his color, but he does look good in red too, doesn't he? Since we all agree that MV's hot, he'll probably even look okay in eggplant purple. :P

So his ratio of clothing is probably 20 t-shirts to one pair of pants. :lol:
:lol: That's a safe assumption. We haven't seen him in anything lately but the now charcoal-gray (might have been black when it was new :lol:smiley: pants.

Yay, Hockey!Vartan! week!!!! :woot: :woot: Do you know if they are broadcasting it on the net this year? :thinking: Last year, I missed it because I was out of the house. :(
The link for the web broadcast is on the FTD site so I guess they'll have it again this year. By the way, you guys know that MV's wearing #27 this year, right? :thinking:

I think MV looks good in purple. ^_^

Wasn't MV also #27 last year?

Chatty, I read on the NHL webite that the Kings vs. Ducks game will be shown on your local Fox channel. Can you tape that for us just in case they feature the celebs watching. :D :lol:

OT: Wentworth Miller will be on Jimmy Kimmel this Friday. ;)

Yep, MV was #27 last year at FTD. Sure I'll tape the Kings-Ducks game on Sunday. :smiley:

I went to the mall yesterday to buy a bday gift for my oldest sis. The 2 Gap stores (both had the huge JG poster) I went to didn't have the coffee table book. :( They didn't even know what I was talking about. I felt like it's the Alias YB all over again. :lol:

Our own little way of promoting Gap Red, FGA extended version. :P :lol: :lol: Did I forget anyone?
gapredthingmvEXT.jpg

Really, no book at your Gap store? :confused: That's really odd. Ours was lying on the middle of the table with all the RED t-shirts. I actually reached in to grab it and flip through the pages because they had it opened to Josh Duhamel, and I wanted to change it to MV's pic :P , but I couldn't find it.

:woot: Chatty, I love your version of the Gap ad. (y) :D What's up with the BC title? Bradley is a good boy. : :P And you picked a good pic of DA. :smiley: Yesterday, I was thinking that if all they needed at ER was a hottie blonde guy to play the nurse, they should hire DA instead of Dawson Leery.

Yep, MV was #27 last year at FTD. Sure I'll tape the Kings-Ducks game on Sunday. :smiley:

I went to the mall yesterday to buy a bday gift for my oldest sis. The 2 Gap stores (both had the huge JG poster) I went to didn't have the coffee table book. :( They didn't even know what I was talking about. I felt like it's the Alias YB all over again. :lol:

Our own little way of promoting Gap Red, FGA extended version. :P :lol: :lol: Did I forget anyone?
gapredthingmvEXT.jpg
That makes me giggle. :lol: I love it. You know, but AO look so off cause he's naked. Well, he's naked except for that little headband around his head. :rotflmao: Everyone else is fully clothed. Not that I'm complainging or anything. Naked AO is never a bad thing. :angelic:

Jill, did you see the word sweatshirts?? I went to 2 different Gaps and they didn't have them. It's the hoodies with the words on the back. They have them up at Gap.com. I want the matching sweatshirt that says Bored cause I have the same t-shirt. ;)

That GAP add is awesome. LOL Great work Chatty ;)
don't know who's the kid... but MV in that pose? I wouldn't mind.

I love what Jen's wearing. It's great. And she looks sexy. lol

Elise, I didn't see the sweatshirts. I only saw the t-shirts, jeans and jackets. I was amused when I realized that JG's and Chris Rock's jackets are actually inside out. :smiley:

The Bo(red) shirt is the one I'm thinking of getting. How much is it? I didn't even look at the prices because I was too busy looking for MV's picture in that book. :lol: The funny thing is I have a nightshirt I got from Disney World that says "Tired", with a pic of Donald Duck trying to hold his eyes open, so I think those two shirts describe pretty much how I usually feel. :P

Elise, I didn't see the sweatshirts. I only saw the t-shirts, jeans and jackets. I was amused when I realized that JG's and Chris Rock's jackets are actually inside out. :smiley:

The Bo(red) shirt is the one I'm thinking of getting. How much is it? I didn't even look at the prices because I was too busy looking for MV's picutre in that book. :lol: The funny thing is I have a nightshirt I got from Disney World that says "Tired", with a pic of Donald Duck trying to hold his eyes open, so I think those two shirts describe pretty much how I usually feel. :P
T-shirts were 30 bucks. Expensive, but half the proceeds go to Aids foundations. So it's for a good cause. ;) I want that headband AO is wearing. :lol: I really wanted the shirt that said "Hammered" :P but it was white and white shirts get way too dirty.

I hope they picked the MV pic with his treasure trail showing. :angelic: It's my favorite. Too bad my roomies put Steve Carrell's face over that pic of MV I have. :lol:

Back