Former Gartan Addicts #9

Hey now...people notice weird stuff...like hairlines or rounded teeth...haha. I will say hairline is a bit weird...but how stinkin cool that he was like right there!!! Ahhh...I would die.

Jill, are you sure that gift is not MV-in-the-box? :lol:

Here's our MV fix for the week. :woot: There's a new video posted by gracie-lou at VF from EOnline. Anyone care to post what he said in the video?

Hey guys. :hi: Finals are over so I have a life again. :lol: My last final was at 7:15am, who puts a final at 7:15am?? And I'm complaining because I had to wake up before sunrise and I was having a very interesting MV dream. :blush: I wasn't very happy when I had to wake up. :P

Chatty, what kind of video is it and what is he doing? I can't watch it right now. I have to go start my Christmas shopping. :lol: Every year I say I'm gonna start early and I never do. ;) Since you are my shopping expert, Chatty, where can I get the best deal on an iPod Nano?? :confused: My brother's car got stolen on Tuesday night and that was one of the items that were in there so I'm buying him a new one for Xmas.

Yessss!! My very own pocket MV! :woot: :P

So what's on the eonline video??? Someone please transcribe for us.

I'd also like to know if you can get good deals on iPods, because I need to upgrade to a video iPod if I can afford it. :D I always thought the price on those was one standard price wherever you got it from. :thinking:

Here's our MV fix for the week. :woot: There's a new video posted by gracie-lou at VF from EOnline. Anyone care to post what he said in the video?

Best I could do, audio isn't the best and also I get distracted hearing MV's voice. :love:

Voice: What are your holiday plans?

Another Voice: Little grainy they didn’t turn out perfectly.

Michael: .(says something about his handwriting, can’t really understand).

Voice: How are you spending your Holidays?

Michael: Just with my dog. [laughs]

Voice: Laughs

Voice: You buy her anything?

Michael: I got her a Mets collar.

Thanks for posting the recap, SG. (y) If only Millie knows how lucky she is! ;) With things going on at work right now, it doesn't look like I can take my vacation, maybe MV wants to spend Christmas with me. :hide: :lol:

Well, Elise, I hope you did well in your exams and your brain wasn't in dreamland anymore. :lol: Just kidding! :P How long's school break this time? A month or so? I'm jealous. :(

Hmmm, iPod deals? :Ponder: I've seen them cheaper than the usual listed price at Costco & Sam's Club (I think $10-$20 less) or try searching the web...ecost.com, slickdeals.com, woot.com (<== my friends told me about this one but don't know anything about it). Depending on how much time you guys want to spend looking for iPod deals, there are some out there on the web. You just have to spend time browsing and figuring out what the cheapest $ including shipping and taxes. ;)

Jill, I have the video iPod but it's just wasted on me. I really don't watch any videos on it. It was just a good deal when I bought it because there was no tax.

I haven't finished Christmas shopping. I think it's because more than half of the stuff I buy when I go shopping are for me. :lol:

ETA: Back to the video, it looks like it was taken from the Armani Exchange-Details mag party last week. From what I can tell from my slo-mo, grainy monitor, MV's wearing that chocolate brown-black striped shirt. :thinking:

MV made it to this week's tabloids. InTouch ran a story on MV and his shiner. US has a small MV-JG mention, tired old story about co-stars breaking up. It's actually a story about Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson and they were one of the (ex)couples featured in the article. OK mag has a nice, small pic of MV with Cuba Gooding and Fedex :smiley:P) from the A/X-Details mag party.

I have InTouch and US so I'll post the scans later, as soon as I finish whatever I'm doing. :D

ETA: I just watched the video. That guy doesn't look like a regular fan/autograph seeker to me. :thinking: He looks more like someone who will sell that autograph on eBay. ;)

I've seen the new video!! :jump: I agree with the comments about MV's voice. It makes him even hotter. And he is so sweet to Millie. :love:

Chatty, why is the video iPod wasted on you? You could watch videos while waiting in line at the grocery or waiting for you coffee, etc. Maybe you don' have the right videos on there. You should buy Alias or Prison Break videos, so you can stare at hotties anytime and hear hottie voices right in your ear. :lol:

I want to see the magazine scans! :woot:

I'm sad about the Rachel/Adam break-up. :( I was shipping them even if I thought they were an odd couple. :thinking:

ETA: Yeah, that guy looked like one of those paparazzi guys. :lol: At least he got MV to smile. ;)

Yeah, Jill, I should download some really good S/V Alias episodes. That way, at least I'll get my money's worth. :lol:

Okay, here's the scan from InTouch. MV's Shiner Story: Tabloid Edition. :lol:

I give them credit for picking the nicest pic with the toothy smile. (y)

And, you gotta hand it to the tabloids...look at the whole page and the article above it. :rolleyes: :blink:
[img=http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1619/mvintouch122506kz8.th.jpg]

ETA: Jill, you can stare at MV's teeth in that pic. :P

ETAA: Here's a cute pic of Violet & JG from US:

And the Rachel Bilson-Adam Brody story with the MV-JG mention from US:
[img=http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/1600/mvjgusw122506kl1.th.jpg]

:lol: Clearly, the editor thought those 2 articles where so similar that they belonged on the same page. :rolleyes:

Wow, that's a great photo of MV. :woot: :P Pretty eyes, pretty eyebrows, pretty lashes, and pretty black eye. :lol: And yes, very nice teeth which no way is natural just because smokers are not allowed to have whiter teeth than me. -_- :P

ETA: Violet is adorable!!! :love: She's wearing red shoes which look like they have monkey faces on them. :lol:

ETAA: I also wanted to say that I don't believe the part of the story where it says MV "forgot" to put on his helmet. A hockey games lasts for hours, so he had lots of opportunity to put it on if he wanted to. ;) He probably chose not to wear it, or he left it at home, or he got into a fight. :P :hide:

ETAA: I also wanted to say that I don't believe the part of the story where it says MV "forgot" to put on his helmet. A hockey games lasts for hours, so he had lots of opportunity to put it on if he wanted to. ;) He probably chose not to wear it, or he left it at home, or he got into a fight. :P :hide:
:lol: He forgot to put on his face mask. Yeah, he probably just didn't want to wear it. :P I mean, it's a pick up league so most of those guys probably just wear regular helmets. I wouldn't want to be the guy that has to wear the full face mask. :rotflmao: I'm with you Jill, I'm still in on that he got in a fight. ;) This elbowing talk is not good for my hockey fantasy. :angelic:

Chatty, I'm off all the way until the end of January. CSU's get really long winter breaks so it's nice. And thanks for the iPod advice. I forgot to check Costco. But I know they'll have it cheaper there. The only thing is that I always use my brother if I have to go to Costco cause I don't have a card. :lol: So I don't know how that's gonna work if I'm trying to buy the iPod for him.

Awww, he's just spending Xmas with his pup. I would gladly ditch my family on Xmas to go spend it with MV. :P I wonder if he has a Christmas tree. :blush: And if he does, what kind of ornaments he'd have on it. Anyone want to take a guess??

Thanks Chatty for all the magazine scans. :D Freeze the Disease has put up some more auction items:

eBay Auction

First off, we'd like to thank everyone who's been coming to our eBay auctions! So far we've been able to raise over $3500! We'd like to thank all the friends and fans who are visiting our auctions for their continued support!

We've just added a few more items, so please head on over there to find:

A second Michael Vartan signed Freeze the Disease puck

A Freeze the Disease jersey signed by Red Wings legend Igor Larionov

A Freeze the Disease jersey signed by LA Kings legend Marty McSorley

An LA Kings official puck signed by Marty McSorley

We'll be adding more items soon, so please keep an eye out and bid for the cure!

Yeah, thanks Chatty for all the scans! Much appreciated! It's hysterical that they ran the Jen story on the same page as the MV story....you're right someone has some smart editors over there. Lol. That's about as close to Gartan stuff as I think we're gonna get....haha.

Morning!

FTD should just have MV sign a dozen pucks and auctioned them off for top $$$. :lol: Seriously, it's great MV fans are very generous and are very supportive of his charitable causes. Or is it just MV fans are willing to pay any amount for a piece of him? :P

I found this one cute so I thought I'd try it on MV. A little holiday spirit from MV: :lol:
Click Me
:lol:

:rotflmao: That's hilarious!!! Chatty, I can't decide if I should be impressed by what you did or if I should be scared at the amount of time you spend on MV. :P

:lol: It's easy to create your own elf. Try it, it's very entertaining. My sis was playing with it over the weekend with my nephews and nieces pics so I thought a MV pic would be perfect. :P

It wasn't the MV pic I was looking for but I was too tired last night to find it. I thought I made 2 different ones but I must have forgotten to save the other elf link. :( (The 2 links above were the same so I deleted the other one.)

Will MV give us a real gift of new pics or some news? :thinking:

Back