Former Gartan Addicts #9

I dunno I prolly watched it only 3 or 4 Times but telling people what to watch that was a Drama in itself.

Hee :smiley:

Don't worry I will be visiting Splash News Later on I assure you :blush: :hide:

I wonder how many "hits" that video got within the last couple of hours? I know I'm responsible for quite a lot of them. :hide: :lol:

Dani, VG's the guy who first walked out the entrance, then someone said "How are you doing Mr. Garber?"

ETA: For the those who are late viewing the video, the links I posted says "session time out". Just click on "go back to previous page or go back to homepage," it should take you to their video list page and then just select the one with JG's picture on it. ;)

Yeah, that's Mister Garber to you! I think the paparazzi is scared of the SpyDaddy. :P It was just Jen and Michael for JG and MV.

ETA: If my computer was working right, it would get more hits than it already had. :D

I just had to stop by and say HELLO to all of you and say how happy my little Gartan heart has been after seeing the pictures and video clip of their rendezvous. It's nice to see that they actually are still friends. MV is such a class act. I hope you're all doing well. I've missed this board! :hug:

MV is so self-depricating and hilarious! I love him! He deals with the paparazzi so gracefully. LOVE HIM!

Anyways, I just wanted to get on here and say....I know they don't have any pictures of them together, but it warms my little Gartan heart that they had lunch together!!! How freakin cute is that? They do still hang out! I love it! I'm really glad that they do. Awww....I think Victor, I mean MR. Garber...ahaha, really liked them together. Oh well. Lol. That's awesome that they all do lunch.

Ohhhh, I get it now. :lol: I was so confused last night. I was like, what video and Gartan where?? :blush: That's so cute they all still hang out together. Martha and Millie should have play dates. :P And MV is looking sharp in his new ride. ;)

Where is Jill?? Seriously Jill, I want to know how many times you watched that video last night. You too, Chatty. :rotflmao: C'mon, tell me the truth. :P :lol:

I was using my sister's computer so I only got to watch it six times. If it were up to me, I would have watched it about 20 times. :lol: :hide:

There's another video at TMZ (the link is posted on vartanfan boards), but since I'm at work, I can't watch it. Can someone go watch and tell me if it's any different from the one yesterday.

I lost count. :P What?! I was trying to help Jill last night. :lol:

I could play the TMZ video, a very grainy version and no sound. It looks basically the same, just a different angle and the shots looks at lot closer. It plays with VG, JG, then MV. Now, all we need a a "crazy" :smiley:P) Alias fan who happened to be at Orso and was able to take a pic of them together. :whistle: :lol:

Chatty, I was just curious how you figured what kind of car MV has? So is that a good car? I know it's expensive, but is that a hip car? ^_^

And Elise needs to weigh in on how cool MV's and JG's kicks were. :P

:lol: It wasn't that hard to figure it out. And, there's that pause button on that video screen. :P It's a high end car obviously, probably around the 80K range. ;) I wouldn't say it's a hip car...more like it's a conservative car. I think the MB looked sportier. I have a pretty good guess on what his new plates will be. :lol: I know, the stuff I waste time thinking of. :rolleyes:

MV's shoes are definitely a repeat.

ETA: Thanks, Dani, the picture goddess. :lol: You were asking yesterday if it was cold in LA. Just to give you an idea how bizarre the weather has been lately. It actually snowed in Malibu and the Valencia area (where Six Flags Magic Mountain is located).

Before I forget...Jill, didn't you say your sis loves John Mayer like you do MV? He's going to be a guest on the morning radio show at 98.7 with Lisa Foxx and Valentine. I think she can listen in on the web.

Wow Snow in LA. It sounds pretty dang cold then.

Aww Picture Goddess :blush:

Hee I still hold a soft spot in my Iron Cold heart for Jen and Michael :smiley:

I mean how can you not :smiley: ;)

So MV was there and watched the ceremony? Yay, he saw Jen presenting.
I'd die for new pics.

Joella MV was at the Instyle Party not sure if he attended the actual GG Ceremony

Jen did present but her piece was edited out in the coverage due to a Technical Glitch on NBC'S Behalf :( :angry:

There are piccies all around of Michael Just go back a few pages :D :smiley: ;)

Thanks Dani! :notworthy: You are the best! Those HQ pics are so HQ I could almost see the beads of sweat on MV's forehead. :P

Chatty, what's your guess on what MV's license plate is going to be? :thinking: I didn't think he would be the type to get some fancy plate. I just know he'll have the Kings on there somewhere. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up on John Mayer. What time is it going to be on? I'll tell my sis. I do owe her for lending me her computer yesterday. :smiley: She's been upset at JM lately. "Jessica Simpson?" Seriously??!!" The other day she told me that she's lost all her respect for JM. :lol:

Thanks Dani! :notworthy: You are the best! Those HQ pics are so HQ I could almost see the beads of sweat on MV's forehead. :P
And that MV forgot to button the last one on his shirt! :P :lol:

Chatty, what's your guess on what MV's license plate is going to be? :thinking: I didn't think he would be the type to get some fancy plate. I just know he'll have the Kings on there somewhere. :lol:
No, I don't think he'll get one of those. 🇳🇴 Since CA license plate numbers seem to be in sequential order, I'm going to guess his will be somwhere 5WZ??? or 5XA??? something. Just a guess. ;)

Thanks for the heads up on John Mayer. What time is it going to be on? I'll tell my sis. I do owe her for lending me her computer yesterday. :smiley: She's been upset at JM lately. "Jessica Simpson?" Seriously??!!" The other day she told me that she's lost all her respect for JM. :lol:
It's the early morning show. 5:30-10am. They said they'll have 3 Johns tomorrow...Mayer, Taylor (from Duran Duran) and Jon Bon Jovi. ;) I can't blame your sister for feeling that way. ;)

Oh, and I played the TMZ video. The only thing "new" that I heard on that one vs. the one from splashnews is that Orso valet parking cost MV $4. :lol: :lol: I really don't know why I notice these things. :nonono:

ETA: I just read this from a Google link. It's a paparazzi's account of the Orso luncheon. http://www.outofsightmedia.com/michael-var...o-part-iii.html

Back