~*~ I Do ~*~

“It’s still not too late you know…”

Putting her sandwich back down on her plate, Sydney looked at him curiously. “What’s not too late?”

“Too late to get him back.” Weiss stated simply.

Sydney’s facial expressions quickly changed as she quickly tried to compose herself but her resolve was breaking. “Weiss…”

“No Sydney, listen to me. He is unhappy. You are unhappy. Surely you can see how you can fix this. She’s not the one for him Sydney and she never will be. You are!” His eyes were pleading with her to listen to him, but instead she stood up and walked out of the room.
How right Eric is.... They're both miserable. And they both still obviously love each other. I'm not saying that they should jump into a relationship so fast (cuz what Vaughn did really hurt)... but they should at least give their relationship a second chance. Don't you think?? *sigh*

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm. Update soon!!!

haha . . . go daddy reed! ooo can he find out about his "precious" lauren's little fling? haha that would top the cake. haha they are going to have cake at the wedding . . . yea anyway . .. thanx for the update. was wondering where it went.

you finally updated!!!! it's been ages!!! i'm SO on Lauren's Dad's side. I hope he does find a way to break off the wedding, then it can go through vaughn's stupid hard head that he LOVES syd!!
thank god for weiss for saying what he believes in too!!
update soon!!!

Yeah!! At least someone else agrees they shouldn't get married...different reason why though... I'm so glad you updated!! I totally forgot about this fic and what it's about...but now I'm good!

Yes! The long-awaited update. And it was awsome. Poor Eric got yelled at for trying to help! I can't wait to see what Lauren's dad will try to do to stop the wedding.

Thanx for the pm. Update SOON!!

great chap, but sad... :(

I kinda like Lauren in this story. I hope he goes back to Syd, but doesn't break lauren's heart...

thanks for the pm.:D

Thank you so much for the update! I loved it! This is one of my very favorite fics and I really hope you update again soon. I can't wait to see Vaughn and Syd back together! :D :D

YAY! an update! i love this fic and i'm dying to know how it ends. i'm glad that you found the time to update. Just wanted to let you know that we or I hadn't forgotten about it. :smiley:

and all of a sudden i have a strange feeling of happiness towards Mr.reed... hehehehe maybe he and Weiss can work together and formulate some evil plan to break up their engagement haha

Aly -xx-

for some strange reason i kinda like Mr Reed... all we need now is a someone for lauren to fall in love with to take vaughn's place at the alter and there'l be no hard feelings...

thanks for the pm

That was great. :D
Now all Vaughn has to do is come to his senses and dump Lauren, then gravel at Sydneys feet.
Thank you for the pm.
I can't wait for more.
:surf:

Back