Irina's Russian Federation #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok won't talk then...lol.

I'm on a diet... its called the "Seefood" diet...I see food and I eat it!

I posted the fic on the general fiction section. I have to re-edit the last part...i want people to be more clear about "the burning question".... but anyways....

I've gotta few more preps for the hurricane...be on later...

Crys, i read your story and replied to it ;)

I'm on a diet... its called the "Seefood" diet...I see food and I eat it!

:lol:

best kind of diet ;)

Mac, yes i am of legal drinking age. hehe. i'm 21, although the legal age is 18 here.

Cool stuff. Ooo... last time I meant to say about that whole looking age... with me? It depends... like you could confuse me with a twelve year old, or a twenty year old. People are weird like that.

I knew they broke up a week ago. It's in a post on like page 80 something. Kinda sad, but maybe it's not meant to be...

Yay! Band mosh pit to drum off!

ETA: Forgot to say that if you need me in the next two days, I'll be off doing very important research for my favorite class: Band! (Read: I'm at a college football game.) Later days, folks. (Passes out)

about gartan breaking up, i heard it too, and maybe some things are just too good to be true... (n) i don't know my weight in your weird system! :lol: hmmm- crys in that pic in my profiel i do look really young, and it's also taken a year ago i think. usually everyone thinks i'm like 20... :D and always when i buy tickets to the bus or to the train they're always looking weirdly at me when i say "junior to helsinki" or wherever i'm going, and i can almost hear them thinking "junior my ass"...and my friend's sister, who's 22 or 23, though that i was 18 or 19. everyone thinks i'm older than i am... -_- and they say i act older than i am too. don't know why, that's just what people say. i'll try to post a more update picture of me than the one in my profile. still haven't figured the picture posting out though.... :blink:

:lol: omg why won't i get the pic-uploading to work!?!? can someone explain, step by step, how it's done. emma = technological einstein. or not... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back