Irina's Russian Federation #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
COOL IRF painting Emma! Oh and about our weight system...yeah it is weird...we are the only country that still uses it.

Bye Mac! Have fun...

Anyways girls...I'll be gone due to hurricane Frances. Keep this place safe while I'm gone!

*jumps off the edge of the building...Irina style!*

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Crystal, do you have a laptop at home? If not, than when the power goes out you won’t be able to go online.</span>

well hi dee ho there mi irf-ino's! lol! im an official nut! and i admit it! :P anywho, wats been happenin around here? i hope we r all well! yeh anywho its a sundee mornin and im just gibberin on and on and on and ... oh ok i'll stop now.... so does anyone have anyhtin for me to do? i feel like som1 has given me drugs or sumthin i could run around everywhere!

*prays for crys as well*
aaah i've got a headache again! why? cause i haven't eaten anything in like..hmm...16 hours. maybe that's why.
about the systems it's so annoying, why does it have eto be different? like you don't have meters, but yards and inches and stuff (am i right? :blink: ) and you don't have kilograms, but some LBsthng... :blink: everyone should use the same, cause i'm sooo confused! :P anyways i better get going, and get something to eat i'm feeling dizzy here *swinging back and forth*
hmmm sunday morning. i think i'll get my breakfsat and watch a movie while i'll eat it. :angelic:
hope you're safe crys, and that you DID have a cable-rope-thing (i don't know the word) when you jumped off that building (irina stylish)!!! :P
i added a more update pic of myself to my profile...
*walks away, still swinging back and forth, mumbling for self about food.*
pii: pizza....sandwiches...pasta....yhogurt with bananas and raisins....ruisleipä with salad, cucumber and cheese...carelian pasty...pancakes...brownies...
:angelfly:

LOL emma... my weight-thingamabober is set at pounds but I'll go set it at kg and weight meself.... brb

Man! I think I gained like 3 pounds from lunch yesterday... anyways, 68 kg...

i'm sitting here with my guitar, singing lena's songs! :woot: it's so fun!!! when (OBS! WHEN not IF) we have our reunion i can sing them for you! :smiley: this computer is about to collapse. so we're taking in to some computer-mending-whatever-place, and the guys there will empty it. competely. everything will be gone. so now i have this HUGE project to save all the pictures and files and programmes i want to save, cuz if i don't save them on a disc or something, they'll be gone... :abduct:
i'm hungry again. i think i'll go and have a ruisleipä. -_-

OOOH! i just remembered! i might be going to russia!!!!!! :woot: :Ph34r: :D :lol:

Dude? Not fair! I wanna go!

(Prays for Crys) You remember what I told you... you're not allowed to die! Oh, and Crystal? You have to go to your college football game next week! UCF plays WVU. Hee hee...

Painting! Cool, Pii. (y)

Yeah, our measurement system is stupid. But it's too much effort to change it. All our little kids know it, and they get confused when you try to teach them metric. Heck, I get confused when we have to use metric in science. Ooo... and anybody notice how instead of BC and AD we're all supposed to use BCE and CE now? Whatever...

Before Common Era and Common Era. It's stupid, if you ask me. I want to throw my history book at a wall every time it says that. And it would leave a nice dent, seeing as it weighs 8 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back