Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck II

Status
Not open for further replies.
rjalias said:
Who is "Sam" anyway?

See I was thinking he either played a friend of the guy who dies or a friend of Jen's character. Since he says he's in the majority of the film..
[post="1300198"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

From my understanding, all the guys in the movie are friends of Jen's character's fiancee. But since they had been together awhile, obviously they have become her friends too.

Angie K said:
From my understanding, all the guys in the movie are friends of Jen's character's fiancee. But since they had been together awhile, obviously they have become her friends too.
[post="1301255"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Does that mean that she doesn't have any friends of her own? Like if it weren't for the friends of her fianceee, then she is all alone? Thats pretty sad!!!! Poor Gray!!! :(

Biba said:
Does that mean that she doesn't have any friends of her own? Like if it weren't for the friends of her fianceee, then she is all alone? Thats pretty sad!!!! Poor Gray!!!  :(
[post="1301327"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well just because they may have been his friends first that doesn't mean that they can't be her friends too. But to answer your question, from what i've read I believe that is correct. Although there are her co-workers and I think she is friends with Ellen the wife of her co-worker Art. However as I said please don't hold me to that as I haven't read the whole script.

From the descriptions we read it seems like maybe Gray is a workaholic, so I guess that would explain why she doesn't have too many friends.

Okay, so I just watched the last 2 episodes of Felicity that Jen is a guest star!

I have to say that Hannah Rocks!!!! She is the best!!!! :cool:

I think Fecility is such a tramp for complaning about Noel when she herself went and made out with Ben!!!! :lol:

And Greg was so cute, I loved how he dumped Amanda for another girl. That was awesome. Even though I had no idea what was going on, beacause I only watched the episodes with Jen in it!

Seeing Jen playing the piano was awesome. I loved it. And I could totally tell that in the last episode the guest stars she was doing season one of Alias, just by her hair, with the highlights and the way she looked. So season one! I loved it!

Jen was perfect in it, I love her so much!!!! :love:

Oh yeah, JG was really good in Felicity. I'm watching it all over again on WE channel. JG was good in last night's ep, although I sure hope the Vaughn story is over. I was getting really impatient with that Robert guy and the whole father is alive scenario.

In C&R, has Juliette Lewis been confirmed for a role? Anyone know about this?

Bristow Stare said:
Oh yeah, JG was really good in Felicity. I'm watching it all over again on WE channel.  JG was good in last night's ep, although I sure hope the Vaughn story is over.  I was getting really impatient with that Robert guy and the whole father is alive scenario.

In C&R, has Juliette Lewis been confirmed for a role?  Anyone know about this?
[post="1301823"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep. I'm ready for some SpyFam antics! Let's get it on.

And no, I haven't seen a confirmation on the Juliette Lewis thing, but I am holding out hope on that one.

Oh, Bi you saw it. I'm very proud of you! It's about time already. Believe it or not, I hated Felicity the first time it was aired (we used to call her Chaticity :lol: ) and also JJ Abrams (now I'm his b*tch! Who'da thunk? :P ) but then when I started watching the reruns I really liked it.

Of course, by that time, I had already developed an obsession for Alias, so I guess it helped. :lol: Anyway! Hanna was a nice character. She was so weird in the first episode. Like weird. :blink: But the last time she was there, she was absolutely gorgeous. But she had already gotten Alias already. It must have been it. ;)

And now you get why we call Weiss, Agent Sean and sometimes I still call Carrie, Meghan. And if you are a truly Alias fan, you should know that Kevin Weissman did a couple of episodes on Felicity too (he was a punk/rocker. :lol: and he was also in Buffy. As was the other Mr Sloane. And Drew. And... oh well. I'll shut up now. :P ).

And yo, don't mess with Felicity and Noel. I might not be Felicity's greatest fan, because she was boring, but Noel is so hot and cute. (Me not a big fan of Ben, no no.)

Anyway, I'm very proud of you, now the only thing missing is 'Time of your life' and I'm already checking the schedule. ^_^

tippinlover said:
And no, I haven't seen a confirmation on the Juliette Lewis thing, but I am holding out hope on that one.
[post="1301863"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Kevin Smith posted on his board that Juliette Lewis is his co-star in "Catch and Release", so i'm assuming it's legit.

ETA: An article about Juliette Lewis and her music where it's mentioned she'll be in "Catch and Release".

Angie K said:
Kevin Smith posted on his board that Juliette Lewis is his co-star in "Catch and Release", so i'm assuming it's legit.

ETA: An article about Juliette Lewis and her music where it's mentioned she'll be in "Catch and Release".
[post="1302450"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank you Angie K! I'm so excited! I love this girl! She will definitely bring the funny, no doubt about that!

ETA...maybe she'll play that Ellen chick who's the wife of a co-worker.

tippinlover said:
Thank you Angie K!  I'm so excited!  I love this girl!  She will definitely bring the funny, no doubt about that!

ETA...maybe she'll play that Ellen chick who's the wife of a co-worker.
[post="1302933"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nope I doubt it. From what i've seen there are only four possible characters she might play, Ellen, Persephone, Maureen and Eve. Ellen and Persephone seem to have pretty insignificant roles. Eve I think is meant to be an olderish character which leaves only Maureen. Which from the description of the character makes sense, in which case Juliette will have a decent amount of screen time.

Angie K said:
Nope I doubt it. From what i've seen there are only four possible characters she might play, Ellen, Persephone, Maureen and Eve. Ellen and Persephone seem to have pretty insignificant roles. Eve I think is meant to be an olderish character which leaves only Maureen. Which from the description of the character makes sense, in which case Juliette will have a decent amount of screen time.
[post="1302958"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well I hope she gets a decent amount of screen time. How would you describe these characters? I could see Juliette playing a character that is similar to Sam.

Thanks for the pics Sharon17.

tippinlover said:
Well I hope she gets a decent amount of screen time.  How would you describe these characters?  I could see Juliette playing a character that is similar to Sam.
[post="1302976"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What are the character's discriptions anyway! You guys keep saying how you read part of the script etc... I'm a little lost...

There is new info at the www.imdb.com looks like they have a new actor.

Sonja Bennett .... The Caterer

It's probably a very small part, but I thought I would share it anyway.

The weird thing is, that in the Alias magazine said that they start filming Catch and Release in March. Maybe it doesn't really need Jennifer yet or they were wrong.

Thanks for the pictures sharon17. Jen doesn't look happy with the razzi there. But she does look cute!!!! Always cute!!! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back