Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck II

Status
Not open for further replies.
tippinlover said:
Well I hope she gets a decent amount of screen time.  How would you describe these characters?  I could see Juliette playing a character that is similar to Sam.
[post="1302976"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Descriptions of the characters, possible slight spoilers.

The description of Maureen when we're first introduced to her is: 35, fake boobs, fake hair, yoga clothes, enormous shoulder bag and another character's description of her is: She's attractive. In a f***ed-up mak-up-y kind of way.

Persephone has apparently got big hair.

Ellen is described as attractive and bright.

And i don't have a description of of Eve.

Again i'm guessing she'll be playing Maureen as Persephone has probably one or two lines and Eve hasn't got any lines in the script that i've got, although it isn't the full script. Maureen would be what I would consider one of the supporting characters along with Sam, Dennis and the other guys.

Biba said:
The weird thing is, that in the Alias magazine said that they start filming Catch and Release in March. Maybe it doesn't really need Jennifer yet or they were wrong.
[post="1302986"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Originally it had been said somewhere that principal photography would start in March. That may have been wrong or they may have wanted to start filming other characters scenes before Jen got up there but they for whatever reason they chaged their minds. Considering they're still casting at the moment and the May start date has been banded around in articles recently and Jen will be up there in May, it seems like that's when they will start filming.

Angie K said:
Descriptions of the characters, possible slight spoilers.

The description of Maureen when we're first introduced to her is: 35, fake boobs, fake hair, yoga clothes, enormous shoulder bag and another character's description of her is: She's attractive. In a f***ed-up mak-up-y kind of way.

Persephone has apparently got big hair.

Ellen is described as attractive and bright.

And i don't have a description of of Eve.

Again i'm guessing she'll be playing Maureen as Persephone has probably one or two lines and Eve hasn't got any lines in the script that i've got, although it isn't the full script. Maureen would be what I would consider one of the supporting characters along with Sam, Dennis and the other guys.
[post="1303006"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nice! Thanks Angie K! I can see why you said Juliette might be Maureen, because she sounds like quite the character.

I'm so excited for this movie, I can't wait until we start getting pictures from the set.

tippinlover said:
Nice!  Thanks Angie K!  I can see why you said Juliette might be Maureen, because she sounds like quite the character.

I'm so excited for this movie, I can't wait until we start getting pictures from the set.
[post="1303011"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

First of all, Thanks Angie for the discriptions. I loved it. They are awesome.

I think I'm just as excited about the movie as you are keeks. I really can't wait to get pictures as well. But for that to happen, Alias needs to end season 4, and that is just too sad cause I don't know if I can wait for season 5.

But anyway, yes I want to get pictures from the set too. I'm so excited.... :woot:

Biba said:
First of all, Thanks Angie for the discriptions. I loved it. They are awesome.

I think I'm just as excited about the movie as you are keeks. I really can't wait to get pictures as well. But for that to happen, Alias needs to end season 4, and that is just too sad cause I don't know if I can wait for season 5.

But anyway, yes I want to get pictures from the set too. I'm so excited....  :woot:
[post="1303013"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah I know Alias is starting to get really good now!

But this movie sounds like it might be a bit edgy. The language certainly is something that indicates that, because Jen has never really been in a movie in which the characters have really used profanity. And I love that mainly because I think it's how a lot of people speak and I'm sure Jen is excited because this role will show that she can do a lot more than smile or kick a**.

I'm also excited because I thought she needed a strong cast around her like she had in 13, which I didn't really think she had in Elektra. Though Terrance Stamp was outstanding. Having a veteran, Oscar nominated, Emmy nominated actress like Juliette is certainly a step in the right direction. And also someone like Tim Olyphant who has been getting rave reviews as Seth Bullock on Deadwood. Kevin Smith is not much of an acting veteran, but it sounds like this character is very similar to himself, so I expect him to play it well.

After the scare we had at the end of the 3rd season of Alias, wondering whether or not it would be around anymore, I just started thinking I really want Jen's movie career to take off, because I really want to be able to see her in some good projects after Alias is done.

I think the Caterer is the one who Tim's character gets caught banging on the bathroom counter while Jen's character is in the bathtub.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry. :lol: :lol:

But this movie sounds like it might be a bit edgy. The language certainly is something that indicates that, because Jen has never really been in a movie in which the characters have really used profanity. And I love that mainly because I think it's how a lot of people speak and I'm sure Jen is excited because this role will show that she can do a lot more than smile or kick a**.

I'm also excited because I thought she needed a strong cast around her like she had in 13, which I didn't really think she had in Elektra. Though Terrance Stamp was outstanding. Having a veteran, Oscar nominated, Emmy nominated actress like Juliette is certainly a step in the right direction. And also someone like Tim Olyphant who has been getting rave reviews as Seth Bullock on Deadwood. Kevin Smith is not much of an acting veteran, but it sounds like this character is very similar to himself, so I expect him to play it well.

After the scare we had at the end of the 3rd season of Alias, wondering whether or not it would be around anymore, I just started thinking I really want Jen's movie career to take off, because I really want to be able to see her in some good projects after Alias is done.

I think we will see her in some good projects after Alias. She's a talent and she's on the rise in Hollywood. Yeah, Elektra wasn't that good but as Entertainment Weekly said, "Every Studio wants to make a movie with her. " Plus, hell when you can have Tarentino and Spielberg saying good stuff about ya, and also Joe Roth ( the guy that made Julia Roberts a star) then there are bound to be some places you can go to get films made. :smiley:

Also I can't wait for the film. Its different. :smiley:

"It's different." RJ, that's exactly why I'm looking forward to this film. And I agree with you she is a talent on the rise, but Hollywood is so cut throat and fickle. One day you're a star and the next day you aren't. The only way to maintain your viability is to do good work and show your versatility. And this is just another step for Jen to show how truly talented she is. That really excites me!!

It's kind of like with Bradley, he usually plays the good guy in his TV roles, but he's gonna play a badboy in Kitchen Confidential, and that's gonna show how diversified he is.

I mean clearly I love her in Alias. She will forever be known to me as Sydney Bristow, but she sure gots one hell of a chance to make a movie career. Even in Elektra, Jen was the only one to get some good reviews out of the flick. Give her a good script and some good direction and the performance will go far.

Maybe that's just the fan in me talking. :blush:

rjalias said:
I mean clearly I love her in Alias. She will forever be known to me as Sydney Bristow, but she sure gots one hell of a chance to make a movie career. Even in Elektra, Jen was the only one to get some good reviews out of the flick. Give her a good script and some good direction and the performance will go far.

Maybe that's just the fan in me talking. :blush:
[post="1303099"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sounds right to me. I've never been disappointed in Jen's performances. Hell I even thought she was great in her small role in Washington Square. But yeah, I'm a little bit of a fangirl myself, so... ;)

I've thought of doing a Ben & jennifer Garner wall for quit sometime and now i've finally got it made.

I posted this in the none alias related walls thread as well ;)

golden_eye said:
I've thought of doing a Ben & jennifer Garner wall for quit sometime and now i've finally got it made.

I posted this in the none alias related walls thread as well  ;)
[post="1303159"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG! I love it! It's beautiful. They look so great together. Thanks golden_eye.

That part soudns just right for JL...I'm not a big fan of hers, but I think she'll be great in that part.

Nice pictures...I also love the wallpaper! Excellent Job!

From a distance and certain angles she really does look like Roberts,
799.gif

see! shaved ben and Jen does make a cute couple! ;) The wallpaper's lovely golden_eye

--Mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back