Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck II

Status
Not open for further replies.
sunsetgirl said:
New Jen and Ben pics
[post="1304800"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
What's up with all these people on that message board calling her manly? :rolleyes: :confused: .They seriously need to get their eyes checked. (y) JG mannish? Yeah, and Paris Hiton and Courtney Love are financially broke and classy, respectively. WHATEVAH!!! :rolleyes:

Oh, and happy birthday Jen! :D 🎂 :blowakiss:

this is obviously a very popular
thread maybe the most popular
on the whole site---
so here's my question to you all:
will they last?
what do you think?

Wow, Ben in a pickup truck? And clean shaven? :thud:

And it sounds like Jen had a great birthday! There's nothing better than a birthday party! And I'm glad they were able to keep it private!

mexico city said:
on the whole site---
will they last?
what do you think?
[post="1304940"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
As long as Affleck (hopefully) gives up the cigs/alcohol for good, then yes it will last.

will they last?
what do you think?

Well, I don't know any celeb couples who last forever. LOL.....of course I don't know many regular couples who last forever.

KaveDweller said:
Well, I don't know any celeb couples who last forever.    LOL.....of course I don't know many regular couples who last forever.
[post="1304980"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's a good point Kave, it's certainly hard to predict these things, but I think they have as good a shot as anyone else!

Is that the gate of her house? Were they leaving her house and the razzi's took a picture? :eek: They are getting way too close to them, are the razzi's just camping in front of her house now? Geez!!!

I was invited to her birthday party, but I just couldn't make it to Los Angeles. :angelic: Maybe next year!!! :lol:

Nice pickup truck.... Seems like they change cars like they change their underwear!!! 😆

Happy Birthday Jen!!!! :D

church of mammals said:
What's up with all these people on that message board calling her manly? :rolleyes:  :confused: .They seriously need to get their eyes checked. (y) JG mannish?  Yeah, and Paris Hiton and Courtney Love are financially broke and classy, respectively.  WHATEVAH!!! :rolleyes:

Oh, and happy birthday Jen! :D  🎂  :blowakiss:
[post="1304936"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

This is the same stuff you hear on IMDB boards, that she's manish, which is just dopey I think. She looks great, and Ben finally does too.

🎂 Jen! I'm glad they had a party for her and it seems like it was kept private.

Boy that truck just fits Ben. :lol: I don't know why but it does. ;) It's one of his many cars/trucks. Boys and their toys.

Wonder what Jen got for her birthday...sounds like a really nice watch.

vaughnalicious said:
Well technical she's never denied it, those reformed prostitutes asked if they were dating and she said they were friends...and I'd hope she'd be friends with someone she's dating, she never said that they weren't actually dating. It's all in the technicalities yo ;) :P
[post="1304154"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

We'll have to agree to disagree on that point. ;)

KaveDweller said:
Well, I don't know any celeb couples who last forever.    LOL.....of course I don't know many regular couples who last forever.
[post="1304980"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward? :D And no, I personally don't think they'll last. :smiley:

mexico city said:
on the whole site---
will they last?
what do you think?
[post="1304940"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Keep in mind this is hollywood. No couple lasts for long with a few exceptions. However, I think it will last longer than the other relationships they had.( May be) :blink:

look what i found

Ben Affleck proposing to Jennifer Garner?
Sunday, April 17 2005, 11:24 BST -- by Daniel Kilkelly

Daredevil's Ben Affleck will propose to Jennifer Garner today, according to the News of the World.

Affleck is planning to pop the question at Garner's 33rd birthday party, by presenting her with a stunning diamond ring.

A source told the newspaper, "It's going to be a complete surprise for Jennifer. He's arranged for the engagement ring to be packed in a box within a box within a box.

"The first is so big he's hiring a truck to pick it up. Jennifer will think he's bought her a car until she gets down to the last tiny package."

< Previous Story Next Story >

:angelic: hopeful, but lets wait till we get the official word :smiley:

Aliasfreak257 said:
look what i found

Ben Affleck proposing to Jennifer Garner?
Sunday, April 17 2005, 11:24 BST -- by Daniel Kilkelly
Daredevil's Ben Affleck will propose to Jennifer Garner today, according to the News of the World.

Affleck is planning to pop the question at Garner's 33rd birthday party, by presenting her with a stunning diamond ring.

A source told the newspaper, "It's going to be a complete surprise for Jennifer. He's arranged for the engagement ring to be packed in a box within a box within a box.

"The first is so big he's hiring a truck to pick it up. Jennifer will think he's bought her a car until she gets down to the last tiny package."

< Previous Story Next Story >
[post="1305180"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

About the proposal, I hope this is not true! Come on, like everyone in the world would actually know about it before Jennifer. :lol:

I would at least hope that Ben would keep this private! :angelic:

i hope its not true either.....i think they need to stay unengaged for a while longer just to make sure that they know that they are meant for each other...cuz if not....its gonna be jen's second divorce, and i definately don't want that to happen....so.....i too am hoping it isn't true!

About the proposal, I hope this is not true! Come on, like everyone in the world would actually know about it before Jennifer

Man, the tabloids are so predictable. Ben was going to propose on Christmas and Valentines Day too. :smiley:

KaveDweller said:
Man, the tabloids are so predictable.     Ben was going to propose on Christmas and Valentines Day too. :smiley:
[post="1305266"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Seriously, and what the heck is News of the World? That definitely sounds like a tabloid to me. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back