Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck II

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This game was an m and m'er, a miss match baby. It was like seeing Jennifer Garner in her bikini and Phyllis Diller in her bikini...no contest."
Oh God! Great. Try to sleep tonight with the image of Phyllis Diller wearing a bikini in your head! Yeah, Jen much better!

And Keeks and RJ, you guys are cracking me up with all your Sox talk! Granted I have no clue what you are talking about but it's amusing all the same!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew Jen was the North Carolina side of that comment. Hee.

Michael Wilbon is always mentioning Alias or Jennifer Garner. Just the other week his co-host Tony was asking him if he was gonna watch some golf event, and he was like no I'll probably watch Alias on my DVR!

And also, after Carolina won, Dick Vitale said, and I quote "This game was an m and m'er, a miss match baby. It was like seeing Jennifer Garner in her bikini and Phyllis Diller in her bikini...no contest."

He's a loyal fan of Alias and Jen. Seriously way back when, when we didn't have Alias for 5 weeks he was hating on ABC. He was like, "How can you not give me my Garner for 5 weeks!", "What's more important?!?"

Oh and I loved when they had Ben and Jen when they went to the World Series. Some guy emailed in a question like, " Having box office sucess or bringing Jennifer Garner to the game of your favorite team, which is better?" (In regards to Ben not having a good box office weekend that weekend...)

Wilbon was like "Are you kidding me? Its Jennifer Garner!!! Thee Jennifer Garner"

I'm soo glad Wilbon has his priorities straight. I love that man. Hee.

Last year as well they have a column on ESPN about the most beautiful person to be in the ESPN headquarters that year. Jen topped the list. :smiley:

And when the Super Bowl was in Houston two years ago they had to make mention that Jen was born there. Hee. Alright I think I know too much. Hee.

rjalias said:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I knew Jen was the North Carolina side of that comment. Hee.
He's a loyal fan of Alias and Jen. Seriously way back when, when we didn't have Alias for 5 weeks he was hating on ABC. He was like, "How can you not give me my Garner for 5 weeks!", "What's more important?!?"

Oh and I loved when they had Ben and Jen when they went to the World Series. Some guy emailed in a question like, " Having box office sucess or bringing Jennifer Garner to the game of your favorite team, which is better?" (In regards to Ben not having a good box office weekend that weekend...)

Wilbon was like "Are you kidding me? Its Jennifer Garner!!! Thee Jennifer Garner"

I'm soo glad Wilbon has his priorities straight. I love that man. Hee.

Last year as well they have a column on ESPN about the most beautiful person to be in the ESPN headquarters that year. Jen topped the list. :smiley:

And when the Super Bowl was in Houston two years ago they had to make mention that Jen was born there. Hee. Alright I think I know too much. Hee.
[post="1304204"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love it! And it make me giggle even more b/c I'm such a huge sports fan. And you're right, it's sooo funny to hear Wilbon talk about Jen. :D

Damn I missed the Super Bowl reference. I know I was watching. Just think if the Mountaineers had made it to the Final Four. We probably would have seen Jen!!!!

I love it! And it make me giggle even more b/c I'm such a huge sports fan. And you're right, it's sooo funny to hear Wilbon talk about Jen. 

Damn I missed the Super Bowl reference. I know I was watching. Just think if the Mountaineers had made it to the Final Four. We probably would have seen Jen!!!!

I was sooo rooting on the Mountaineers just for the chance and they almost made it too. Well maybe next year.

Huge sports fan myself. If you can't tell!!! :lol: :lol:

I'm still mad that the one day I miss NFL Countdown last year is the day they interview Jen and talk about her fantasy team. Argghhhh! And there was no clip either!

I'm still mad that the one day I miss NFL Countdown last year is the day they interview Jen and talk about her fantasy team. Argghhhh! And there was no clip either!

You are not the only one!!! I still have yet to see the clip. Anyone want to go try to find the clip? Anyone? I mean Jen+talking about sports= :blush: . It would make any mildly obsessed Alias/sports fan happy.

And Jen must be popular in the sports world, because on PTI (Pardon the Interuption) on ESPN, Michael Wilbon is always mentioning Alias or Jennifer Garner. Just the other week his co-host Tony was asking him if he was gonna watch some golf event, and he was like no I'll probably watch Alias on my DVR!

Yeah, it is really funny that they mention her in sports commentary.

Does anyone watch Joan of Arcadia? Cause they mentioned Ben and Jen last night. This was the scene:

Joan and Kevin were talking about if it was possible to stay friends with an ex, and they started bantering about celeb couples.
J: What about Brad and Jen?
K: Well, what about Ben and Jen?
J: Well, what about Ben and the other Jen?

It made me laugh, but now that I think about it, it totally doesn't work as an arguement in Joan's favor. Since JG and Ben haven't broken up so you can't argue whether they have stayed friends or not.

KaveDweller said:
Yeah, it is really funny that they mention her in sports commentary.

Does anyone watch Joan of Arcadia?  Cause they mentioned Ben and Jen last night.  This was the scene:

Joan and Kevin were talking about if it was possible to stay friends with an ex, and they started bantering about celeb couples.
J:  What about Brad and Jen?
K:  Well, what about Ben and Jen?
J:  Well, what about Ben and the other Jen?

It made me laugh, but now that I think about it, it totally doesn't work as an arguement in Joan's favor.    Since JG and Ben haven't broken up so you can't argue whether they have stayed friends or not.
[post="1304322"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahahaha awww.... too bad i missed it! i've been trying to get into that show but i'm just not interested in it :blink: but that sounds like a funny scene! (y)

I had no idea that Jen got so many mentions in the sports world. Good for her! I need to watch more often. This guy on PTI sounds like he's right up my alley.

I don't really watch Joan of Arcadia, partially because I'm out doing stuff on Friday nights...but thats pretty funny, that everyone else, and I mean EVERYONE is recognizing them as a couple, even if they won't come right out and say it.

J: What about Brad and Jen?
K: Well, what about Ben and Jen?
J: Well, what about Ben and the other Jen?

It made me laugh, but now that I think about it, it totally doesn't work as an arguement in Joan's favor. Since JG and Ben haven't broken up so you can't argue whether they have stayed friends or not.

Damn i got all excited!!

That is hysterical. A mention on Joan of Arcadia? I can't decide if they would think that's flattering or not. I'm sure they'd prefer that no one talk about their relationship. Oh well, we all enjoy the mentions, anyway. ;)

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Happy Happy Birthday to our most gorgeous Jennifer!! </span>

May you be blessed with happiness and love always!! :love: Thanks for just being YOU!!

WE ALL :love: YOU!!

I wonder what Ben got for Jen? :angelic:

Wow my dad just got that same truck, except in red...its has a Viper GTS engine in it, cant wait to "steal" it from him
Oh and Happy Birthday Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back