Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a kick out of watching Jen holding the baby too - seeing how well those two were together is a surefire sign that Jen will be a great mother. :syd4: 👶 ^_^

Man, seeing her hold that baby was just sooo :love: She'll be the best mum, and the baby really took to her too, she lay her head in the crook of Jen's neck!

Man, seeing her hold that baby was just sooo :love: She'll be the best mum, and the baby really took to her too, she lay her head in the crook of Jen's neck!

Same here! Hey, has anyone noticed that her face doesn't seem as big as before (Emmy)? She seems to have her normal (i mean pre-pregnancy) face back already. also do you think she'll be able to go back her figure soon after the baby is born? The reason I ask is because she seems to have the kind of pregnancy that expands her butt and thigh! I was the same way when i had my daughter, and my hipbones had widened 1 inch (the bones themselves, not counting the extra fat)!! My ribcage also expanded! Some people don't seem to pack any weight on the butt at all, but I think Jen may be faced with the expanded rib cage and hips! But of course she'll look fabulous in no time, I just don't know if she'll be the same figure as before.

wow hahaha! i know when my sister was pregnant, her butt and thighs got bigger, the top half was small but everything after the bump was bigger :lol: but my sister was skinny 3 weeks after she had her daughter so i'm guessing Jen will be just fine. She has alot of muscles still so that should burn the baby fat faster.

holy felgercarb...what the heck were they doing looking at the ultrasound pictures with the door open? I mean, if they don't want anyone to see anything, why would you do that? I guess, if they don't care...I just think it odd, when they are so private about everything....

I still love them though....I think Jen is getting huge...her belly is huge, and you guys are right, her butt is huge too....its hilarious how she talks about it

omg hahah Ben should know better then to leave the door wide open while looking at ultrasound pics, *sighs* come on Ben, SHAVE! for the love of God!

wow, Jen was right, she is carrying the largest child ever :lol: aww but she's so ADORABLE! *sighs* :love:

omg hahah Ben should know better then to leave the door wide open while looking at ultrasound pics, *sighs* come on Ben, SHAVE! for the love of God!
ahah yes
when i saw i was like "shut the door dumbass" :rolleyes:

but OMG AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :love:
its so wrong, invasive and mean but AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW im like crying over here

The probably shouldn't be looking at ultrasound photos with the door open knowing the paprazzi follow them everywhere, but pictures being taken of that are so wrong. Taking pictures of the inside of someones body is one of the biggest violations of privacy I can think of. I really wish they could be prosecuted for taking those.

Two things...

They both look incredibly hot in those pics. :blush:

And these are much worse than the helicopter pics. I would like to say it's Ben's fault for not closing the door, but honestly I have to remember that they are just living their lives. And the fact that these pics were taken is kind of disgusting. -_-

i think they're so adorable but ben needs to shave and was he smoking in those pics? His baby will have cancer before it's even born! lol but they're so adorable.

i think they're so adorable but ben needs to shave and was he smoking in those pics? His baby will have cancer before it's even born! lol but they're so adorable.

I think we have talked about the smoking a little bit too much. We try not to talk about it, it's none of our business. And I think saying that the baby will have cancer because of him smoking is not cool.

Same here! Hey, has anyone noticed that her face doesn't seem as big as before (Emmy)? She seems to have her normal (i mean pre-pregnancy) face back already. also do you think she'll be able to go back her figure soon after the baby is born?

I noticed that too. She must have been retaining water. And I don't think she will have any problem losing the weight. She really hasn't gained much and she was so fit before it should be off quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back