Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup :D If you're on the west coast, you can watch it on HBOE at 8pm, and if you're on the east coast and miss it at 11pm, you can catch it on HBOW at 2am. :lol: And they'll replay it a bunch of times.
Highly unlikely, it's a political show. There might be a brief mention of her, other than that, I doubt it.

T-minus 2 hours and 15 minutes :woot:

*K*

Damn. I hope someone can get the screen caps of this Bill Maher show. Because Ben looks *that* good. We're talking light blue button up shirt + goatee. :blush:

Damn. I hope someone can get the screen caps of this Bill Maher show. Because Ben looks *that* good. We're talking light blue button up shirt + goatee. :blush:

Oh, I so had the same thought! :lol: I was totally digging the goatee, too. I love that he's so animated when he speaks, and he does it so fast :love: Hee! Makes me love him even more. I'm sure Kristy at ben-fan will have them up soon :smiley:

And was I the only one who thought of Ben's "No, bulls**t, because I wasn't WITH a hooker today, ha-HA!" quote when they mentioned the dead hooker?? :sideroll:

*K*

Oh, I so had the same thought! :lol: I was totally digging the goatee, too. I love that he's so animated when he speaks, and he does it so fast :love: Hee! Makes me love him even more. I'm sure Kristy at ben-fan will have them up soon :smiley:

And was I the only one who thought of Ben's "No, bulls**t, because I wasn't WITH a hooker today, ha-HA!" quote when they mentioned the dead hooker?? :sideroll:

*K*

Hee. I totally had a Jay and Silent Bob flashback. :lol:

And you're right, he was very animated and extremely articulate. I watched the show again today and I can't get over how passionate he was too. And I definitely appreciate the fact that he read Andrew Sullivan's blog despite the fact that he disagrees with his points of view. I hate when people are so ardently Republican or Democrat, yet have no true understanding or knowledge of opposing views. Props to Ben for that. (y)

well they are starting a family. but SEVEN Bedrooms? :shocked: :thud:

*sigh* How I wish I was rich. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

You guys might want to watch Access Hollywood this weekend... apparently they are talking Hollywood Baby Boom and Jen and Ben are of course a part of the show....

You guys might want to watch Access Hollywood this weekend... apparently they are talking Hollywood Baby Boom and Jen and Ben are of course a part of the show....

I saw some of that this weekend. Jen went to a maternity store called NOM and bought lots of stuff. Apparently with a black American Express card that said "The Affleck family." Hee, how cute is that! And also, the stylist from Alias have picked up a few things from NOM. They apparently named one of the dresses they sell after Sydney Bristow.

And sydsbiggestfan, it's all just speculation based on what was written in one of those razzi captions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back