Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pics
I don't think those have been posted.

She looks beautiful... and huge!
That woman... isn't that the one who was with Jen leaving a theatre or something some time ago and the caption wrongly said that it was her mother?

New Pics
I don't think those have been posted.

She looks beautiful... and huge!
That woman... isn't that the one who was with Jen leaving a theatre or something some time ago and the caption wrongly said that it was her mother?

Good call Catpin, that is the same woman. Could it be Jean's mom? I have no idea either. But it's definitely not Ben's mom, she's blonde and like 5'11.

THrough the picture we've had of Jen and Ben's mum we can definitely say it's neither of them...

Apparently it's Jen's therapist... -_-

Dunno for sure though Catpin THanks for posting these! Nope they weren't posted yet... the board's been running low the entire week... :thinking:

So, I was just watching Acess Hollywood, and they said that Jen walked into this maternity story called Nom, and the owner said that when she to paid with her Black American Express, they noticed that on it, it was written "The Affleck Family"

Awwwwwwwwww :love:

Just wanted to annouce that Jen's Dinner went for $22,100! :eek:

That's alot of money. Lucky person. Gets to meet Jen! ^_^

Awww....that is soo cute that their American Express card says the Affleck Family...awww..

She looks adorable...I love her pants and her shoes are cute too!!!

Thanks for the inside info about the house too....

Okay, ya... they better not have 8 kids. :thud: Jen's not a baby machine!

--mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back