Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the reasons she's hiding out ;)

Daily news

... Jennifer Garner ordered a high-tech treadmill for her home from the Gym Source to get back into fighting shape after the birth of her first daughter with Ben Affleck.

(y)
The latest movie to come to DVD with an alternate beginning and ending is Sony Pictures Home Entertainment's dolled up "13 Going on 30: Fun & Flirty Edition." The Jennifer Garner comedy, which grossed $56 million in theaters, originally came to DVD in August 2004 with plenty of extras; the new edition, scheduled to hit stores February 7, coinciding with Garner's new movie "Catch and Release," includes all the earlier bonus materials plus a 1980s fashion retrospective and the new beginning and ending.

is it just me, or is it getting annoying that there are like... 87 DVD versions of every movie :blink:
i mean really its getting a bit crazy with originals, driectors cut.... 'fun and flirty'
sheesh...

oh and that article jinnie posted... no one in their right friggin mind shoudl buy a baby a 400 dollar sweater that they're just gonna end up spitting up on... seriously :rolleyes:

* writes down to buy new version of 13 Going on 30 because let friend borrow the old movie and never got it back *

How does February 7th release of the new version coincide with an April 28th opening. Hee. Hee. Aww. :blink: :lol:

I remember hearing earlier that there was bonus material of Mark and Jen talking about the movie. I would buy it for that alone if its on there.

The "Fun & Flirty" edition will be packaged in a glittered case that also will be bubblegum-scented, said Marc Rashba, vp catalog marketing for Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.

Glitter and Bubble Gum smell? :woot: This dvd is gonna rock! :lol:

i thought Jen already had a gym in her house :blink: or was that just me :thinking:

either way, that girl just had a baby 3 weeks ago, what is she doing running on a treadmill :P sheesh, nothing can keep that girl down :lol: :love:

and no offense, but that is one ugly stroller :lol:

hahahaha i'll probably be a sucker and get the new 13 going on 30 dvd :P

Wow!!! The Fun and Flirty edition! AND it smells like bubblegum!!! That's amazing. Lol.

If it has a commentary with Mark and Jen then I will be there the day it comes out...other than that, I might either rent it, or just buy it later. What the heck am I saying? It's a Jennifer Garner movie, of course I'll own it! I own the Director's Cut for Daredevil, I'm working on Elektra...so why not the Fun and Flirty edition of 13 Going on 30?? Lol.

And for that article...I think thats freakin hysterical. I mean, who, other than celebrities, are going to spend money on that stuff? I hope Jennifer has never read taht article....lol, she's gonna be second-guessing herself all the time. She won't really, because Jen has never really cared what other people think....but I think you're right...this is precisely why she is hding out! Lol.

Isn't Jen in GA now? That would explain the new purchase of the treadmill. I doubt her parents have one for when she visits. And what a spectacle that would be for her to go to a public gym there.

If I were them, I would be taking a break in GA also. Why not? There is nothing in CA right now that needs their attention...other than the paparrazzi that is!

Glad to see that she is getting some WELL DESERVED peace & quiet. Even if she is going thru a Starbucks withdrawal (oh, that's right, they have them in Savannah right?) ^_^

I don't know if they are still in Georgia or not. But they're probably at Ben's house, which I would think would have a gym in it...but it is Ben, so you never know. Lol.

hahaha yes :Ponder:

aww baby Vi is almost one month old :love: man, does the time fly!

i wonder what they're doing for christmas and new years! keep the baby away from the fireworks, they hate loud noises :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back