Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
nataliethealiasfreak said:
i think Ben is beside her, he just skipped the red carpet  ;)
[post="1492435"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm suprised they haven't shown both of them yet then. So far the show is really good. Somtimes they get boring, but Ellen is a good host. :lol:

Thanks for the pics! Ok, I had to run to my mom's friends house to give her something and then had to stay for dinner so I missed the Star interview. Can someone recap it for me?

I hate to be the voice of dissent here, but I thought she did not look as good as the creative emmys......... The dress is too tight fitting....not as cute as the flowy empire waist one last week. The hair is too "done", too much hairspray, not her normal cute self... She still looks AMAZING though!

Was I crazy or did she talk to her wrist several times? Either she was smelling her wrist or talking..... (am I confusing Sydney Bristow with jennifer Garner? :smiley: )

BTW, Halle Berry is presenting right now, she looks wonderful!! Love the dress

aliasfan_forever said:
I hate to be the voice of dissent here, but I thought she did not look as good as the creative emmys.........  The dress is too tight fitting....not as cute as the flowy empire waist one last week.  The hair is too "done", too much hairspray, not her normal cute self...  She still looks AMAZING though! 

Was I crazy or did she talk to her wrist several times?  Either she was smelling her wrist or talking.....  (am I confusing Sydney Bristow with jennifer Garner?  :smiley: )

BTW, Halle Berry is presenting right now, she looks wonderful!!  Love the dress
[post="1492489"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
no you're not crazy, she did talk to her wrist. I saw it too and I was like :blink: :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Aliasfreak257 said:
when are they gonna present her category...i mean...shes's a pregnant lady...don't make her wait...she cold get emotional...
[post="1492520"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: Lead Best Actress in a drama is usually one of the last to be presented. I think it may be after the next commerical break. :thinking:
--Mandy :angelic:

ajw48 said:
I think she was coughing, it sounded like she has a cold.
[post="1492527"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ahhh, a nice and simple explanation, and here I was racking my brain trying to figure out where she got that nice diamond bracelet with embedded walkie talkie! :P I hope she feels better, though, it's no fun being sick and pregnant at the same time!

omg its time!!!

and she lost ......AGAIN....WTF is wrong with these damn people...honestly...none of these people can act like jen....I'm mad now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back