Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a very surprising night. The most surprising thing to me was Desperate Housewives not winning.... (n)

But I am glad JJ won. At least... :P

oh oh *jumps up and down* count me in Manders!

and Ben looked so bored :lol: which i don't blame him cuz it was really boring!! the only good parts were with ellen

mystery_chick said:
Who wants to go :sniper: some Emmy Voters with me?
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1492604"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Count me in!!! Is it just me or do they alwayz show Jen after she has "lost" -- i rember last year Jen lost they immediatly showed her afterwords to see her reation!!! :angry: She should have won!!! :(

angel_audie said:
ET's website also has a poll going with which actress looked the best.  Jen is in second place currently.  Halle Berry is beating her.
[post="1492646"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Okay ya lots of people on crack tonight. If it was Marcia or Alyson Hannigan or Lauren Graham I would understand but Halle? :blink:

nataliethealiasfreak said:
so she has a name picked out eh :Ponder:

maybe it really is Violet :lol:
[post="1492647"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh don't even say that. It's not something to joke about!

--Mandy :angelic:

okay seriously....I was sooooo mad....and this is going t sound awful...but I'm more mad that Patricia Arquette won, than I am mad that Jennifer didn't win. Because seriously, I wouldn't be soooo mad if she had lost to Glenn Close, or even Mariska Hargitay...but Patricia Arquette? You have got to be kidding me....

On the upside...Jen looked gorgeous, as usual. Glowing and everything....and I love those pictures of Jen and Ben....they are just tooo cute together..love 'em!

Thanks, people who actually remembered different timezones and spoiler-tagged! Gimme a bit, and you'll all find a bonus point under your username. :smiley:

I'm disappointed too...

I have to admit that I don't know the other shows... have heard about them but never watched them 'cause ALIAS and NCIS is the only stuff I'm watching :angelic:

Anyway... I'm all sad 'cause I thought I'd have some good to start my day...but no... :(

But Jen looks beautiful...as does her hubbie :love:

Thanks for sharing those awesome pics... I'll have to safe some tonight :blush:

Bristow Stare said:
That little extra weight on her face is very attractive!  Waddaya say, girls?
[post="1492757"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well this um, guy , would agree with you. :D

Mystery chick, I agree with you about Alyson Hannigan. She's the reason, truth be told, that I watched Buffy for a few seasons. She is so charming/adorable! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back