Love and being pregnant

cute story still. I read the first few chapters and i had to catch up. Could you PM me when you update. Good story. I didn't get to read the ch. on page 5 for some reason. Could someone tell me what happened there? I read that the baby wasn't Vaughn's. and then i didn't get to read the next chapter cause it wasn't there.

Hiya!! 👋
I just got all caught up and I LOVE your story! :D
It's so cute and....NORMAL!! Everybody needs that in their life, especially those two!!
I agree, seeing Vaughn going baby shopping with Sydney would be so adorable! :P
Do more soon!!
PM when you get the next part up!! :cool:

Syd had just got out of the shower and was trying to find something to wear.
"MICHAEL!!!!!"she yelled.

Michael, scared by the tone in her voice ran desperately to the room. "Syd! Are you ok?!?!"he asked out of breath.

She laughed. "Yeah, im fine, but can you help me find something to wear shopping?"because i cant just wear this bra.

Michael, very releaved that nothing was wrong replied "sure hon, what are you looking for?"

"Well, i want something cool, but appropriate to wear baby shopping."she said looking through her cluttered closet.

Michael began digging through her droors and found a french designed tank-top.
"How about this?" he asked holding the shirt up. Syd turned and smiled, " I bought that when we went to France, remember?"

He smiled and thought about all the stores they went to. "Yeah, i remember. But is this shirt ok?"he asked again.

"Yeah, it's great!" "Now just to find a pair of jeans and shoes to go with it!"

Michael tossed the shirt to her and pushed the dresser droor back in and got up. He walked over to Sydney, putting on her shirt, and he kissed the back of her neck.

"Hey! Stop that! You know we'll never get to that baby store if you do that!"she said really loving every second of it.

"Yeah, i know!" he said. "Now put on that shirt before the store closes!"

"Uh oh!"she laughed. "Im too fat!"
She turned around revealing her belly sticking out from under the shirt. Michael started laughing and kissed her head. "I guess we'll have to find something else!"he said.

"I guess we will!"she replied.

Finally 10 minutes later she had found something to wear. She grabbed her purse and Michael grabbed the keys. They got into the car and before they knew it they were at the Baby Store.

Syd and Michael walked through the door and were surprised at all the things they had. You name it they had it.

"Wow!"said Michael clearly amazed. Sydney was wide eyed and anxious to start looking. She grabbed his arm and pulled him off toward the cribs.

"Awwwww! Look at this crib!!!"she said. "Yeah....It's, expensive!"Michael replied amazed at the price of the crib. Syd gave him a look. "But its very very nice!"he said before she killed him. "How about we go look at clothes! Or, do we not know the sex of the baby?"he asked.

"Oh, we know! I forgot to tell you the other day! Sorry! Its a girl!!"she told him.

"Wow! Syd, thats great!" he picked her up in a hug and kissed her! "So lets go look for baby girl clothes! And when we get home we can talk about names!"he said. He thought to himself, "Wow! a baby girl! Im the luckiest man alive, except I have a giant store and a shoppahollic wife!"

Syd brought him back to reality, "Hey, i found a cute outfit!"she laughed holding up a pink one-piece that said Daddy's girl inside a little heart.

He laughed and held up a bib that said Mommy's little Angel.

"Let's get em both!"she said picking out a size.

They continued shopping for about another two hours. Finally they left with the crib, a six pack of baby blankets of all colors, bottles, passaphyers, a mobile, diapers, formula, clothes, a carseat, and a baby tub with baby soaps and powders.

"Ahh, im tierd! But, very satisfied!"said Syd as they got everything into the car. (The crib would be shipped to the house.) "Im tierd too! We spent nearly 3 hours in that store!"

As they started driving home Syd said "We forgot a bouncy seat! AND, we still have to get paint and border and carpet to go in the room!" she was starting to get a little ahead of things.

"Calm down! We will get those things another day!"said Michael.

Syd calmed a little and looked at him, "When?"she asked sweetly.

"How about when the crib arrives?"he asked.

"That sounds good."she said satisfied. "Im excited! And we have to pick some names!!"

"Im excited as well, and we'll pick out names tonight!"he told her.

"Ok!" replied Syd.

And they got home and dumped all of the stuff in the room the baby was going to be in.

"Know what else we forgot!"said syd. "A baby monitor and a playpen and a bungy jumper for when she gets older and a dresser!"

"We will get all of that when we get paint! Oh, Syd! We didnt get a stroller!"he laughed acting like her.

She realized he was making fun of her and picked up a pillow off the bed and threw it at him. He threw it back and he gently wresseld her onto the bed and they laid down and started discussing baby names while they rested.

OK guys! I hope you liked it! I NEED HELP ON FIRST AND MIDDLE BABY NAMES!!!!!!!! i have no clue! Please gimme some girl names and i'll try to post soon! luv ya! Sarah :D

Wow that was great as usual! Keep up the great work and thanks for the PM. Um, some ideas for girls' names:

Brianna
Ariel
Cecila
Kiki (lol that would just be strange)

Those are just some names I like

great chapter!!!! it was so cute and sweet! Thanks for the pm! post more soon!

here's some names-

elizabeth ann (anne)

sarah lynne (lyn, lynn)

kira marie

amber rae

Thats about all I can think of for now. Hope I helped. If I come up with any more I'll post them

oh I just love this story it's so great! Please pm and if I may make a few name suggestions!!

Gracie Marie
Bridgette Lee
Alexadria Claire
Simone Michele

Wow!! How cute, it's a girl!! Coming from somone who had 5 nephews and no neices, I HATED shopping for little boy stuff after the second!!! :P
Okay, here come the girl names, you asked the right person for help, I am constantly on the net looking up baby names and meanings for a possible Syd and Vaughn baby and also for Irina and Jack!! I know, I'm crazy!! :woot:
Here's some of my fave:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Ravyn Maeve</span>- Ravyn means darkhaired/wise in English, and Maeve means mythical queen in Celtic.
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Eva Michele</span>-Eva means Life in Russian
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Katya Danielle</span>-Katya means pure in Russian
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Audra Jacqueline</span>-Audra means noble strength in English
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Evelyn Natalya</span>-Evelyn means light in Celtic, and Natalya means born at Christmas in Russian.
There ya' go!! I've got tons more if you want more!!! (y)
PM me when you got the next chapter!!!
:angelic:

Back