Season 3 Reaction to 3.19 "Hourglass"

What did you think of 3.19 "Hourglass"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
LOVED this episode! I was screaming at the TV for Sloane to not die! I totally did not see Jack's plan. I liked how Syd tricked Jack. That really short conversation with Irina and Jack just made me want her back even MORE! Lots of other stuff in the episode but I don't fell like writing about it, lol.

Hey just in case any one wanted it here is the name of that song that
was playing while syd was kickin some serious butt!!!!!
Band name: Deftones
CD: White Pony
Song: Change ( in the house of flies)
I love that part!!!

"Hourglass" was one of my personal favs of the season! Very cool episode. Loved the Sloane scenes and that shootout with Sydney made it allll that much better :D :lol:.

Alias was awesome! I didn't think I could feel sympathetic for Sloane! I mean think about it:

*Killed Danny Hecht
*Had Francie Killed
*Had Diane (dixon's wife) Killed
*Responsible for so much terrorism... nuke sales, weapons, extortion, etc.
*Had one of the Sd leaders killed
*Had many people tortured to death

Why do we feel the sympathy?

ALIAS_RULES said:
Alias was awesome! I didn't think I could feel sympathetic for Sloane! I mean think about it:

*Killed Danny Hecht
*Had Francie Killed

exaclty ... Law ...

he did all that, and we know he did that ... but we still feel sympathy for the
guy ... crazy, but true ... :blink:

MVhunny said:
i knew sloane couldnt die....hes scheduled to be in the next ep, and the one after that and after that...!!! BUT IT WAS STILL AWESOME.
:lol: nice,

He could have been in the ep in a casket... or as a ghost to haunt Jack! But that would be kinda stupid.

truthtakestime47 said:
LOVED this episode! I was screaming at the TV for Sloane to not die! I totally did not see Jack's plan. I liked how Syd tricked Jack. That really short conversation with Irina and Jack just made me want her back even MORE! Lots of other stuff in the episode but I don't fell like writing about it, lol.
DITTO!! I was screaming and crying at the TV going "NO!! Sloane can't die!!". He just can't. I did not see Jack's plan either. It was weird, it was so unpredictable. That made it work so well. I want Irina back too!!

I just can't stop going insane about this episode!! I'm using my tape from last night to listen to Deftones-Change over and over again!

The Vack stuff was the best part, this episdoe was a lot better than some of the past few, loved the Sloane and aJack stuff, it was very good... BUt JAck you dumbass if everyone thinks sloane is dead then he can totally epcape, i loved the scene where slaone sis dying and syds shotting people...

Great ep!
- I loved the part with the Rambaldi follower kicking Sark's ass! :lol: He looked surprised for once.
- The part where Sloane was dying & Sydney was getting the Hourglass was great too, the music fit really well.
- I had a feeling Jack wasn't going to let Sloane die~ atleast not before they use him to find his daughter.. I bet Jack's in a lot of trouble for helping a condemned man survive (an attempted) lethal injection..yeah, when put that way, he's screwed.
I Can't wait to see what happens next, especially judging by the next ep's previews.. looking forward to that scene!

This ep was great...I was in shock that they actually injected Sloane...I couldn't believe it! Then when Jack gave him the antidote...priceless. At least Vaughn admitted the Jack and Syd that he was wrong. I can't wait til Sunday!

Love the Sloane/Jack stuff, and the end is total alias. Any theories on when they tell Syd? And I can't wait for Lena Olin to return!!

And I can't wait for Lena Olin to return!!

Is Lena Olin returning??!!! Does someone know this for sure, or is it wishful thinking? I so want her to return!! Maybe she'll come back with the sister?

It was definitely the best ep of this season, the show is finally coming back to where it was in the first two seasons. But I'm a little annoyed that Lauren is going to save Vaughn. It's much better when she's totally evil and she and Sark work together. Besides, I really, really need a good **s-kicking fight between Syd and Lauren!!

Alias_Gay said:
ALIAS_RULES said:

*Killed Danny Hecht
*Had Francie Killed

exaclty ... Law ...

he did all that, and we know he did that ... but we still feel sympathy for the
guy ... crazy, but true ... :blink:
A big reason for that IMO is that he hasn't done anything like that recently. He's been working for Omnifan miles away in Zurich or locked up in prison for the entire Season 3 up till now.

Les

jacs29 said:
I bet Jack's in a lot of trouble for helping a condemned man survive (an attempted) lethal injection..yeah, when put that way, he's screwed.
Yeah but no one knows... at least not yet. ;)

Les

Great episode....a little predictable with Jack sparing Sloane - obviously we knew he wasn't going to really die. My heart broke for Sdy when she had to listen to Vaughn and Lauren hooking up. Thank God that we are at the beginning of the end to Vaughn and Lauren - for good. Ron Rifkin was excellent last night - he had some great scenes.

Hi everyone, I thought the episode was amazing. When Jack was on the computer with Irina, and then the screen went crazy, there was a lot of text and letters and symbols. DO you think it is possible that Irina sent Jack a message encoded in that jumble?

Back